The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some carry STDs. What is it you dont like about it?
Like trump, I love pussy....
You should. Just dont go around grabbing it. It will get you in trouble and possibly give you a disease.
I don't grab liberal girls pussy, so I am safe from disease....
You shouldnt grab any girls vagina. You should look for a woman and not a girl.

LMAO A femi-liberal male giving advice to an Alpha male.. That's like Obama writing a book on the clitoris..
He's just jealous that Trump and I love pussy.....

You should. Just dont go around grabbing it. It will get you in trouble and possibly give you a disease.

LMAO A femi-liberal male giving advice to an Alpha male.. That's like Obama writing a book on the clitoris..
LOL! Hahaha True!

Some carry STDs. What is it you dont like about it?

Alpha males like me dont have to grab vaginas. The vaginas grab me.

Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

How can you be sure about this?

From the same reporters that reported the story about Yoko Ono and HRC…
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wik...ram-was-a-fraud-moon-landings-never-happened/

Assange is quoted:

«These documents that have been entrusted to me come from a highly known and respected high ranking official of the U.S. government who desires to leave this as a testament to the world before he dies. His desire is to stay anonymous as to not embroil his family and friends into a major polemic that could possibly destroy their lives» he told reporters. «These documents reveal the true reason behind the Apollo program deception and how this all played out in the Cold War strategy of the government of the United States at the time» he concluded, not willing to give too much information before the documents were published online.

If the Yoko story has weight…so does this one…if you wish to believe the moon landings were faked that is…

Your choice loser boy.

Then there is the context of the e-mails and responses…things can look completely different when you view things in context. One such whopper was this one from Wikileaks:

WikiLeaks Alleges Massive US Government Fraud Scandal

It turns out that some of the charities represented did not, by themselves, qualify for grants. Which is why they were brought in under an umbrella organization which both assisted the charities as well as the government; the disabled people got some help and the government didn’t have to cut 1,300 separate checks.

Was Wiki wrong? No. But they didn’t tell the whole story.

You may both be pussy beta males but I am not jealous.

200.gif

I'm a girl dumbo.. I know you're use to tranny lib shemales

Do tell Obama boy...:lol:

image.jpeg

I know youre just a girl. I wasnt talking to you. Do you suffer from reading comprehension?.

I know youre just a girl. I wasnt talking to you. Do you suffer from reading comprehension?.

Awwww.. now you just sound all mad and shiz like dat

In the presence of Demorats, don't assume that it has a vagina just because it's in a skirt. Just sayn...

Awwww.. now you just sound all mad and shiz like dat
I think you really want a thug to make you a woman.

No, I'm a deplorable redneck hick remember...you know, that guy buying your wife/girlfriend drinks on her business trip.....:lol:

"Just a girl" - how progressive of you and all dat shit

In the presence of Demorats, don't assume that it has a vagina just because it's in a skirt. Just sayn...
Vaginas are everywhere. Even some repub women have them.

Anger issues is more likely; it comes from being alone.

No, I'm a deplorable redneck hick remember...you know, that guy buying your wife/girlfriend drinks on her business trip.....:lol:
You cant even buy yourself a drink.

Anger issues is more likely; it comes from being alone.
She needs a thug like me but she isnt good looking enough. She is irate over that.

You cant even buy yourself a drink.
I often never have to.....:lol:

"Just a girl" - how progressive of you and all dat shit
she was rightful conservative and ID'd herself as a girl instead of a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back