The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
and democrat men. Pussies for everyone.
I dont know much about men democratic or other wise but they do tend to be more manly than the republican ones.

OK, sure. Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris vs Gore and Stepanopoulos. Sure. Bring it on.
Bring what on? That sounds like a homosexual fantasy of yours. I want no parts of that.

why do democrat males always bring up gay encounters? are you all fairies?
You are the one that brought up the foursome. You must be a fairy.

you brought up the partisan manliness comparison. I merely gave you examples. I am not responsible for your fantasies.

OK, sure. Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris vs Gore and Stepanopoulos. Sure. Bring it on.
Bring what on? That sounds like a homosexual fantasy of yours. I want no parts of that.
Parts? Why plural? As in selling baby parts to the highest bidder?? I had to "AXE" you dat. Don't hate.
Plural because he named 4 guys he would like to be in bed with at the same time. I dont hate him for it. No one cares if he is gay. i just dont like men.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.
:laugh:

I dont know much about men democratic or other wise but they do tend to be more manly than the republican ones.

you brought up the partisan manliness comparison. I merely gave you examples. I am not responsible for your fantasies.
I know. You gave me 4 examples of men you want to be in bed with.

Parts? Why plural? As in selling baby parts to the highest bidder?? I had to "AXE" you dat. Don't hate.
Plural because he named 4 guys he would like to be in bed with at the same time. I dont hate him for it. No one cares if he is gay. i just dont like men.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

I was trying to be kind.. Have it your way.. You got your black ass handed to you by a girl.
Have a nice Saturday :)

come on dude, you lost the exchange. Now you are just making yourself look stupid, which for you is quite easy.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

I was trying to be kind.. Have it your way.. You got your black ass handed to you by a girl.

who were you responding to?

come on dude, you lost the exchange. Now you are just making yourself look stupid, which for you is quite easy.
I didnt exchange anything with you. You posted a pic of your blow up doll then you revealed you were excited to bed 4 men at the same time.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

ACDCLepsis

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

She was angry and confused so she replied to you but meant me. She wanted some thug lovin but doesnt meet my standards.

I didnt exchange anything with you. You posted a pic of your blow up doll then you revealed you were excited to bed 4 men at the same time.

are you on drugs? I didn't post any picture. maybe you should call your nurse, you may be having a Hillary seizure.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

She was angry and confused so she replied to you but meant me.

it happens. BFD

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

She was angry and confused so she replied to you but meant me. She wanted some thug lovin but doesnt meet my standards.

Ball cheez doesn't turn me on Samboner

are you on drugs? I didn't post any picture. maybe you should call your nurse, you may be having a Hillary seizure.
Youre right. i was wondering if maybe you were bi sexual. It was obewo that has the blow up doll and you like foursomes with men.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

She was angry and confused so she replied to you but meant me.

it happens. BFD
Dont get defensive. i know it happens. Thats why i explained to you what occurred.

Youre right. i was wondering if maybe you were bi sexual. It was obewo that has the blow up doll and you like foursomes with men.
Thanks for letting me borrow it brother....

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

Ball cheez doesn't turn me on Samboner
Whats ball cheez? never heard of that one. i know you were trying to be kind but that wont get you any thug lovin.

Thanks for letting me borrow it brother....
I've never let you borrow anything. You dont even know me.

Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

Yes they have. Just this week. The guy who wrote the piece they passed off as Sydney Blumenthal's email stood up and said "I wrote that".

Others have come forward with the original emails which were changed before being published on WikiLeaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back