The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The far right and alt right are so delusional at this point they think Putin is their buddy. :lol:
Alt right!!!!!

3f9d9240edd994c4595ea3ea57a5ae0522e1862cd8dd489bc7810ee47f6323dc.jpg
ea3.jpg
hillaryspeechmeme.png
19iakn.jpg
19q7w7.jpg

Man the Drumpfettes are flipping out and its not even Nov yet. I hope no one goes off like Carl Rove did when Obama got reelected. :laugh:
Don't you have some cop to murder?
None of them have come my way yet.

None that aren't buried stinking in the back of your trailer house..
I'm Black. No trailer houses for me.

No one cares what color your skin is except your dopey corrupt liberal convicts..
I didnt ask if you cared. I just told you so you were aware.

LadyShitSlinger, nobody cares about these Russian frauds...

Exactly .. Trump is a freaking joke & the American people see that shit a mile away . Next time pick a real Presidential Candidate , Trump really lol
It's hard to believe the things that Hillary butthole sucking douche bags say.

The entire world has now seen just how corrupt the Left are.. they have shamed our country.
The entire world has seen and heard Drumpf confess to being a sexual predator and you think the left has shamed our country? :laugh:

Don't you have some cop to murder?

No one cares what color your skin is except your dopey corrupt liberal convicts..

Yea we get it.. you're a thug

Whatever turns you on.

Whatever turns you on.
Cop killing, street shitting thugz ain't my thang homey.

Exactly .. Trump is a freaking joke & the American people see that shit a mile away . Next time pick a real Presidential Candidate , Trump really lol

The entire world has now seen just how corrupt the Left are.. they have shamed our country.
The entire world has seen and heard Drumpf confess to being a sexual predator and you think the left has shamed our country? :laugh:
Why don't you like pussy?

Whatever turns you on.
What are you into then that gets you turned on when you call me thug?

Some carry STDs. What is it you dont like about it?

Whatever turns you on.

I didn't realize you had a computer program that jacks your nutsack the moment I type a line.. Hang on, I'll email you a virtual anus.. we know Barry types dig the poop chute.

Like trump, I love pussy....

Whatever turns you on.

I didn't realize you had a computer program that jacks your nutsack the moment I type a line.. Hang on, I'll email you a virtual anus.. we know Barry types dig the poop chute.
i didnt realize you were into thugs. What kind of role play are you looking for?

Conservative men do..

You should. Just dont go around grabbing it. It will get you in trouble and possibly give you a disease.

Whatever turns you on.

i didnt realize you were into thugs. What kind of role play are you looking for?
Your girlfriend must get very bored with your creativity.. YOU SUCK.. Go play hose the honky with your bruhs.. In other words, GET LOST

Whatever turns you on.

Your girlfriend must get very bored with your creativity.. YOU SUCK.. Go play hose the honky with your bruhs.. In other words, GET LOST
No thanks. I will stick around until you tell me what kind of role play you are into.

You should. Just dont go around grabbing it. It will get you in trouble and possibly give you a disease.
I don't grab liberal girls pussy, so I am safe from disease....

The real question is... How can you tell a liberal shemale has a VaJJ?? Most look like Mike Tyson on steroids.

You shouldnt grab any girls vagina. You should look for a woman and not a girl.

You shouldnt grab any girls vagina. You should look for a woman and not a girl.

LMAO A femi-liberal male giving advice to an Alpha male.. That's like Obama writing a book on the clitoris..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back