🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

This is as bad as when they allowed HIV positive students to attend schools!!!!!!

im just glad my kid is through with school.....there is so much bullshit going on now.....

This is as bad as when they allowed HIV positive students to attend schools!!!!!!

Yeah, because that's the same thing.... :cuckoo:

This is so despicable, even your partisan and pathetic dumb-ass can't even attempt to defend it. Instead, you change the subject to AIDS and run from the issue.

If a transgender gets an erection in the girls shower, would that be proof he is spoofing he system? Interesting legal question.

I know that Matthew Shepard was not transgendered; he was just gay. But ...

When I heard the story of how he was tortured to death by two kids who had been raised to believe that gays are evil, I wondered if anyone secretly sided with the torturers.

This thread makes me wonder again.

Once again Rottweiler fails to read the article she posted -

What a joke, does she just hate reading or what??

"They're not interested in going into bathrooms and flaunting their physiology," Alcala said.

He also noted that the state's largest school district, Los Angeles Unified, has had such a policy for nearly a decade and reported no problems. San Francisco schools also have had a policy similar to the new law, and numerous other districts signed on in support of the legislation.

So I can sneak into the girls locker room and if I get caught I can claim I'm transgender for the time being and get away with it?

Boss mode dude.

When I heard the story of how he was tortured to death by two kids who had been raised to believe that gays are evil, I wondered if anyone secretly sided with the torturers.

Too bad you are not educated about the Shepard case.

He was a little drunk and came onto these two guys. The more they said no the more aggressive he became. It was a horrific crime. The defense was gay panic brought on by Shepard's insistence. It didn't work and should not have worked. Both men were sentenced to life.

Contrast that with the murder of Lawrence King. A 14 year old gay boy who would not take no for an answer. He tormented Brian McInerny in school and followed him home "flirting". Brian's parents went to the school and to the police where they learned that it was all their son's fault. He was a homophobe who refused to enter into a homosexual relationshi with a youg man who liked him and meant no harm. Unable to stand the constant harrassment, Brian too a gun to school and blew King's head off. The harrassment Brian endured was used to mitigate the crime down to manslaughter. He got six years. Served half and got time served for the two years he was incarcerated during the trial. He was out in a year and should have sued the bejezzus out of the school system.

Some boy is going to wag his dick in the girl's locker room or shower and a girl gang will beat him within an inch of his life. Girls do play rough. Some girl will bounce her titties in the high school jock shower and get gang banged. Then the nonsense will stop.

I was having a discussion on another thread about the new Forrest Whitaker Movie, The Butler. And the classless sack of shit I was talking to decided to post a picture of Trayvon Martin's lifeless body after Zimmerman killed him in apparent self defense.

You wonder if people sided with the torturers?

I guarantee you a lot of posters on this board cheered when they heard the news.

Really? You can look at North Carolina, Arizona, Wisconsin, Kansas, South Dakota etc ... and you think THIS is the worst? Talk about blindness.

I was having a discussion on another thread about the new Forrest Whitaker Movie, The Butler. And the classless sack of shit I was talking to decided to post a picture of Trayvon Martin's lifeless body after Zimmerman killed him in apparent self defense.

You wonder if people sided with the torturers?

I guarantee you a lot of posters on this board cheered when they heard the news.
WTF does Martin have to do with two homo's? Do you have any connection to make here?

It’s good to see a state obey the Constitution, and respect the rights of its residents.

Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute, criticized the Legislature and governor for spreading "San Francisco values" throughout the state.

"The answer is not to force something this radical on every single grade in California," she said.

She said the new law does not require students to prove they have a gender-identity issue, but rather requires school administrators to rely on students' opinions of themselves. England also noted that there is no accurate way to gauge the effect of such policies because no uniform data on student or parent complaints is being collected.

More ignorance and hate from the right.

Citizens are not required to get prior approval from the state to exercise their civil liberties.

Forum List

Back