🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

I know that Matthew Shepard was not transgendered; he was just gay. But ...

When I heard the story of how he was tortured to death by two kids who had been raised to believe that gays are evil, I wondered if anyone secretly sided with the torturers.

This thread makes me wonder again.
Too bad you are not educated about the Shepard case.

He was a little drunk and came onto these two guys. The more they said no the more aggressive he became. It was a horrific crime. The defense was gay panic brought on by Shepard's insistence. It didn't work and should not have worked. Both men were sentenced to life.

Contrast that with the murder of Lawrence King. A 14 year old gay boy who would not take no for an answer. He tormented Brian McInerny in school and followed him home "flirting". Brian's parents went to the school and to the police where they learned that it was all their son's fault. He was a homophobe who refused to enter into a homosexual relationshi with a youg man who liked him and meant no harm. Unable to stand the constant harrassment, Brian too a gun to school and blew King's head off. The harrassment Brian endured was used to mitigate the crime down to manslaughter. He got six years. Served half and got time served for the two years he was incarcerated during the trial. He was out in a year and should have sued the bejezzus out of the school system.

Some boy is going to wag his dick in the girl's locker room or shower and a girl gang will beat him within an inch of his life. Girls do play rough. Some girl will bounce her titties in the high school jock shower and get gang banged. Then the nonsense will stop.

"Then the nonsense will stop"?!? Dude, are you kidding me?!? These are the exact disturbing behaviors the Dumbocrats want.

And don't forget, when the girl gang-banged in the boys shower ends up pregnant, Dumbocrats will demand that the taxpayer pay for her abortion.

No doubt some of the facilities in the schools have been turned into impromptu brothels. Maybe that's what democrats find helpful.

OK - everybody is just going to have to forgive Granny's ignorance, but this is a serious question. I'm too old for this shit and I'm so confused I don't know what to do with all this multi-gendering stuff. I get the gay and lesbian part, but what the hell is transgendering and cross-dressing and all this other stuff with the sex change operations?

Is there any truth to my longstanding belief that all of this stuff is a matter of personal choice rather than some kind of pre-natal mutation that makes people "born this way?" I find it confusing when at some point in time someone in one or the other of these sexual modes decides they no longer want to be lesbian, gay, or whatever ... that it was just a "phase" they were going through.

Any serious answers?

And when this all goes sideways (as ignorant Dumbocrat policy always does), we will get the same old tired excuse from the radicals on the left..

HERE

Yeah, I'm sure a teenaged boy is going to live life as a girl 24/7 just to catch sight of some snatch in the restroom. Do you have any idea how easy it is to access pictures of naked people on the internet?

You simply can't be this naive. Nobody could be. This has to be an immature act for the radical cause...

Where exactly is it written that someone must (and I quote) "live life as a girl 24/7"???

Stop the act S.W. Either have a real discussion or go read more Think Progress propaganda and leave the mature adults to discuss....

I think 24/7 is implied in the word "transgendered" (vs something like "cross dresser".

Very silly to think a child would live 24/7 as a girl just to hear some female classmate pee, lol.

You are misinformed about the law. It requires no such thing. Nor does it require documentation or even a note from whatever passes as a parent. It doesn't even force a student into an embarrassing situation by asking them directly.

It’s good to see a state obey the Constitution

In your sick and disturbed mind, the Constitution now states that boys have a right to watch girls go the bathroom, shower, and change their clothes in the girls locker room? :eusa_whistle:

and respect the rights of its residents.

So you have a "right" to voyeurism in your mind now? :cukoo:

Citizens are not required to get prior approval from the state to exercise their civil liberties.

So if it is you "civil liberty" to walk in on members of the opposite sex, why do we even have men and women's bathrooms? Why not have ONE bathroom for everybody? :bang3:

You are one twisted S.O.B. I wonder how many times a day you put your mother's make up and dresses on????
no reply will get back to you on that.....

It’s good to see a state obey the Constitution

In your sick and disturbed mind, the Constitution now states that boys have a right to watch girls go the bathroom, shower, and change their clothes in the girls locker room? :eusa_whistle:

Citizens are not required to get prior approval from the state to exercise their civil liberties.

So if it is you "civil liberty" to walk in on members of the opposite sex, why do we even have men and women's bathrooms? Why not have ONE bathroom for everybody? :bang3:

You are one twisted S.O.B. I wonder how many times a day you put your mother's make up and dresses on????

I honestly cannot wait to see what's next from the buffoon known as C_Clayton_Jones! Will his next claim be about your "civil liberties" to commit rape? You're "Constitutional Right" to be a pedophile?

I simply had no idea you had the "Constitutional rights" and "Civil Liberties" to use the bathroom of the opposite gender... :lmao:

N_Reply _Jones will get back to you on that.....

OK - everybody is just going to have to forgive Granny's ignorance, but this is a serious question. I'm too old for this shit and I'm so confused I don't know what to do with all this multi-gendering stuff. I get the gay and lesbian part, but what the hell is transgendering and cross-dressing and all this other stuff with the sex change operations?

Is there any truth to my longstanding belief that all of this stuff is a matter of personal choice rather than some kind of pre-natal mutation that makes people "born this way?" I find it confusing when at some point in time someone in one or the other of these sexual modes decides they no longer want to be lesbian, gay, or whatever ... that it was just a "phase" they were going through.

Any serious answers?

I think it has more to do with deviant adults manipulating young minds. They've made deviancy trendy, and confused these kids. It's child abuse any way you look at it. Kids that young should not be so immersed in sexual issues.

I think 24/7 is implied in the word "transgendered" (vs something like "cross dresser".

Very silly to think a child would live 24/7 as a girl just to hear some female classmate pee, lol.

What's "silly" is that you're actually this naive... :bang3:

If you have any knowledge of either transgendered or teen boys, you'd know how silly the idea is.

Let me get this straight - a female bull-dyke is trying to tell me (a male who played baseball and wrestled through junior high and played football through college) about teen boys? Really?

Only a lesbian can show this kind of absurd arrogance. Sweetheart, how many MALE locker rooms were you in during your years of school? How many MALE sports teams did you captain? Hell, how many MALE sports teams did you even make?

You have ZERO idea what the fuck you are talking about here (but then again, what else is new). I sat in those locker rooms for years, talking about what we wouldn't do to see our smoking hot girls. Scheming about the things we could do to see them in their locker room. And while I don't recall any of my teammates taking it too far, we did have other deviants through out the years do just that. And that was when it was ILLEGAL to do so. Can't imagine what will happen now that it is accepted and ok in California.

You have ZERO knowledge about "teen boys" sweetheart - no matter how badly you wanted to be one. Meanwhile, I lived it.

Yeah, I'm sure a teenaged boy is going to live life as a girl 24/7 just to catch sight of some snatch in the restroom. Do you have any idea how easy it is to access pictures of naked people on the internet?

You simply can't be this naive. Nobody could be. This has to be an immature act for the radical cause...

Where exactly is it written that someone must (and I quote) "live life as a girl 24/7"???

Stop the act S.W. Either have a real discussion or go read more Think Progress propaganda and leave the mature adults to discuss....

In order for them to use the facilities, they must be transgendered....which means living as the gender 24/7. They aren't going to let the Captain of the football team just put on a skirt and walk in anytime. There will be meetings with parents and administrators.

my contention is that in due time someone will.......and the first time a transgendered goes into a guys shitter .....yea i can see that going off without any problems.....especially in HS....

I honestly cannot wait to see what's next from the buffoon known as C_Clayton_Jones! Will his next claim be about your "civil liberties" to commit rape? You're "Constitutional Right" to be a pedophile?

I simply had no idea you had the "Constitutional rights" and "Civil Liberties" to use the bathroom of the opposite gender... :lmao:

:lol:

:lol:

im serious he will.....he is probably at this moment looking up the info he needs to reply...

Yes, it would be so much better for a transgendered individual to have to use the facilities with someone like Rottweiler than to use the facilities of the gender they associate with (where our doors have stalls) :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....lets see here.....0.0000000001% having to use the locker room of the gender they were born with, our tens of millions of hormone-raging youngsters getting to choose to use the facilities of the opposites sex for endless deviant purposes?!? Gee...that's such a "tough one" :cuckoo:

God almighty, what is wrong with you S.W.?!?

Are you really this stupid, or just a liberal wingnut?

Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute, criticized the Legislature and governor for spreading "San Francisco values" throughout the state.

"The answer is not to force something this radical on every single grade in California," she said.

She said the new law does not require students to prove they have a gender-identity issue, but rather requires school administrators to rely on students' opinions of themselves. England also noted that there is no accurate way to gauge the effect of such policies because no uniform data on student or parent complaints is being collected.

"What about the right to privacy of a junior high school girl wanting to go to the bathroom and having some privacy, or after PE showering and having to worry about being in the locker room with a boy?" she said.
Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

Why does the majority have to assimilate with the minority? Why shouldn't the minority assimilate with the majority?

In order for them to use the facilities, they must be transgendered....which means living as the gender 24/7. They aren't going to let the Captain of the football team just put on a skirt and walk in anytime. There will be meetings with parents and administrators.

my contention is that in due time someone will.......and the first time a transgendered goes into a guys shitter .....yea i can see that going off without any problems.....especially in HS....

Well lets just hope that the educators have some God-damned sense when that happens. I trust they will, as it's pretty easy to pick out a real transgendered student (who's been in the schooling system for years, mind you) vs an idiot Jock with a skirt.

Well lets just hope that the educators have some God-damned sense when that happens. I trust they will, as it's pretty easy to pick out a real transgendered student (who's been in the schooling system for years, mind you) vs an idiot Jock with a skirt.

It is easy. Picking out that transgendered student is simply prohibited by this new law where the idiot jock in a skirt is to be treated as if he was a transgendered student.

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

I would have guessed someone determining "the most disgusting" US law would have started with something like blacks being rated as 3/5ths of a person, etc.

Didn't realize that this topped the cake, lol.

Hmmmm....lets see here.....0.0000000001% having to use the locker room of the gender they were born with, our tens of millions of hormone-raging youngsters getting to choose to use the facilities of the opposites sex for endless deviant purposes?!? Gee...that's such a "tough one" :cuckoo:

God almighty, what is wrong with you S.W.?!?

Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute, criticized the Legislature and governor for spreading "San Francisco values" throughout the state.

"The answer is not to force something this radical on every single grade in California," she said.

She said the new law does not require students to prove they have a gender-identity issue, but rather requires school administrators to rely on students' opinions of themselves. England also noted that there is no accurate way to gauge the effect of such policies because no uniform data on student or parent complaints is being collected.

"What about the right to privacy of a junior high school girl wanting to go to the bathroom and having some privacy, or after PE showering and having to worry about being in the locker room with a boy?" she said.

Why does the majority have to assimilate with the minority? Why shouldn't the minority assimilate with the majority?

Annnnnnnnd that's why this law wont be followed. its Fluff. Calm down

a transgender going into the boys crapper in HS, i feel is going to be the real problem here......

If a transgender gets an erection in the girls shower, would that be proof he is spoofing he system? Interesting legal question.

and i have no doubt some dude will try to pull that kind of thing off......just to get in there....

I think Theres better ways of seeing vag than to dress like a girl throughout HS
i did not say throughout HS....i am saying that some guys will dress female and go into a place were girls are getting naked.....just to be assholes or get a laugh or whatever....but it will happen.....

Annnnnnnnd that's why this law wont be followed. its Fluff. Calm down

Annnnnnnnd this why this nation has gone to absolute shit and is on the verge of collapse. "Ignore the man behind the curtain". "Do not concern yourself with any little silly 'laws' we are passing". "These are not the droids you are looking for". :cuckoo:

These are actual laws being passed you buffoon. How about you wake the fuck up and join us in reality? The only thing "fluff" is your fucking view on life... :bang3:

Forum List

Back