🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

.....and that is the reason I spell "California" "Kalifornia". Those worthless communists deserve the "governor" they get. "Moonbeam" is a quite apt moniker for that fool.

If a transgender gets an erection in the girls shower, would that be proof he is spoofing he system? Interesting legal question.

While I'm not 100% comfortable with this, I find it amusing that you believe some guy is going to claim for years that he is transgender, dress like a girl for years and live like a female for years, just so he can go into the girls bathroom to watch the other girls in their private stalls. Sorry, but I'm just not buying that.

If a transgender gets an erection in the girls shower, would that be proof he is spoofing he system? Interesting legal question.

While I'm not 100% comfortable with this, I find it amusing that you believe some guy is going to claim for years that he is transgender, dress like a girl for years and live like a female for years, just so he can go into the girls bathroom to watch the other girls in their private stalls. Sorry, but I'm just not buying that.

Been to San Francisco lately? Los Angeles?

I rest my case......:lol:

Yes, it is idiotic.

There won’t be anything to ‘see’ anyway.

Needless to say the ‘bathroom issue’ is pure demagoguery, a red herring, and non-issue contrived by the right to yet again deny Americans the right to engage in self-expression; where conservatives disdain diversity and dissent and seek to compel everyone to conform to their subjective moral dogma.

The law doesn't say that being a cross dresser for any amount of time would qualify someone as transfreaked. It just says they have to feel that way at the moment. That's the problem with this law, other than the need for one anyway but this one is just stupid.

Yes, it would be so much better for a transgendered individual to have to use the facilities with someone like Rottweiler than to use the facilities of the gender they associate with (where our doors have stalls) :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....lets see here.....0.0000000001% having to use the locker room of the gender they were born with, our tens of millions of hormone-raging youngsters getting to choose to use the facilities of the opposites sex for endless deviant purposes?!? Gee...that's such a "tough one" :cuckoo:

God almighty, what is wrong with you S.W.?!?

Yeah, I'm sure a teenaged boy is going to live life as a girl 24/7 just to catch sight of some snatch in the restroom. Do you have any idea how easy it is to access pictures of naked people on the internet?
Yeah but you cant *smell * i on the internet

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Oh, I thought maybe they had approved of the republicans sticking their arm up a womens vagina at road side stops. Thank god that didn't happen to that filthy disgusting sexual behavior of U.S. citizens.

Now let me ask you, when a gay is watching a male in this same locker room, I assume it is because republicans see nothing wrong it? I mean, I haven't seen them singling out the fem-gay males for legislation, so what gives? How many transgenders are there in America, compared to fem-gays orientation? And what about the male-lesbians looking in the female locker rooms? And what about those filthy teachers who are staring at them in both locker rooms? Oh my!!! We have uncovered flthy disgusting sexual behavior going on in the school locker rooms. Why don't we ban sports??

The law doesn't say that being a cross dresser for any amount of time would qualify someone as transfreaked. It just says they have to feel that way at the moment. That's the problem with this law, other than the need for one anyway but this one is just stupid.

You realize your avatar is a lie??

between 1992 and 2011 Ford motors received $1.2 Billion dollars in tax relief just in Michigan alone. No sorry, gov didn't offer me the same deal. Instead I had to pay more to make up for them not paying their fair share of the bills.

MEGA (Michigan Economic Growth Authority) Tax Credits,
Michigan Business Tax Battery Credit,
Michigan Business Tax Brownfield Credit,
Brownfield Tax Increment Financing,
Industrial Facilities Property Tax Exemptions

55 Corporate income tax credits, rebates or reductions,
Property tax abatement
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/12/01/us/government-incentives.html?_r=0#MI

In any event, I thought you should know so you don't appear silly here.:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

This is as bad as when they allowed HIV positive students to attend schools!!!!!!

Do you want Hiv?

Yes, it is idiotic.

Needless to say the ‘bathroom issue’ is pure demagoguery, a red herring, and non-issue contrived by the right to yet again deny Americans the right to engage in self-expression; where conservatives disdain diversity and dissent and seek to compel everyone to conform to their subjective moral dogma.

Once again CCJ displaying profound ignorance in favor of his absurd partisanship. No matter how asinine or outrageous, if it's done by a Dumbocrat, he will literally humiliate himself attempting to defend it.

Sorry CCJ, this is absolutely indefensible. Restrooms and locker rooms were not designed for "self-expression" you epic buffoon. Anyone with an ounce of common sense (which I realize immediately eliminates buffoons such as yourself and the LGBT idiots) understand just how inappropriate this is on every level.

You do not allow boys into girls locker rooms. You do not allow girls into boys locker rooms. This is something even a 1st grader thoroughly understands. And no matter how many times you asshole Dumbocrats LIE that "what child is going to live their life as someone of the opposite sex" the fact remains this law does not require them to do so to use the restrooms of the opposite sex.

I'd say it's pretty clear that any jerk-off who supports this clearly has some seriously sick and twisted deviant behaviors of their own.

By the way, OP, STFU you ass you.

Aww... is [MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION] upset I don't support his deviant fantasies of dressing like a woman so he can go into girls bathrooms and watch school girls go pee-pee? :eusa_boohoo:

While I do feel that Rotgut is overreacting like he usually does, I do think that this law is a bit ridiculous. I support gay and transgender rights. I support gay marriage. Allowing transgender students to choose which bathroom and locker room to use is inviting trouble. Gov Brown is considering the feelings of transgender students over those of non-transgender students who may not feel comfortable in that situation. If schools wanted to designate a seperate locker room and restroom open to transgender and non-transgender students to use of their own will, and leave 'regular' facilities as they are, I could support that.

Credit to J.E.D. for being the first (and so far only) person on the left to eschew partisan bullshit in favor of common sense and decency.

Frankly, what normal girl is not going to feel profoundly uncomfortable trying to shower and change in a locker room where boys are encouraged to enter?!? And what normal boy is not going to feel profoundly uncomfortable trying to shower and change in a locker room where girls are encouraged to enter?!?

What does it say about the lefts agenda that they feel the need to cater to the wants of the extreme minority over the needs of the overwhelming majority? It's screams "unhinged".

Wouldn't it be great if assholes like [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION], [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION], [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION], and [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] where 1/1000th as liberal with freedom as they are with disgusting sexually deviant behavior?

I mean, if you want to dress up like a member of the opposite sex, shove a banana up your ass, and engage in a 4-some in public with one male, one female, and one animal, these whackadoo's will celebrate you like you're George Washington (while, incidentally, they denounce the actual George Washington as a "slave rapper").

However, when it comes to freedom, they are little goose-stepping Nazi's. You want to decide for yourself whether or not to carry health insurance? "Fuck that shit, you will have Obamacare" they scream.

You want to exercise your Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights? "Fuck that shit, you will surrender your rights" they scream.

You want to keep what you work so hard to earn? "Fuck that shit, you will fork over every penny you make so the state can decide where your money should be spent" they scream.

You want to decide for yourself how much to pay your employees? "Fuck that shit, you will pay whatever the unions demand" they scream.

In their mind, you ONLY have the freedom to engage in extremely disturbing deviant sexual behavior. Beyond that, you will have every facet of your life completely controlled by their Nazi state. :bang3:

Wouldn't it be great if assholes like [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION], [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION], [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION], and [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] where 1/1000th as liberal with freedom as they are with disgusting sexually deviant behavior?

I mean, if you want to dress up like a member of the opposite sex, shove a banana up your ass, and engage in a 4-some in public with one male, one female, and one animal, these whackadoo's will celebrate you like you're George Washington (while, incidentally, they denounce the actual George Washington as a "slave rapper").
However, when it comes to freedom, they are little goose-stepping Nazi's. You want to decide for yourself whether or not to carry health insurance? "Fuck that shit, you will have Obamacare" they scream.

You want to exercise your Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights? "Fuck that shit, you will surrender your rights" they scream.

You want to keep what you work so hard to earn? "Fuck that shit, you will fork over every penny you make so the state can decide where your money should be spent" they scream.

You want to decide for yourself how much to pay your employees? "Fuck that shit, you will pay whatever the unions demand" they scream.

In their mind, you ONLY have the freedom to engage in extremely disturbing deviant sexual behavior. Beyond that, you will have every facet of your life completely controlled by their Nazi state. :bang3:

Sounds like you've thought about this a while........

Yes, it is idiotic.

like you fucking far lefties dont do the same thing?.....has anyone called you a dipshit today Jones?....if not allow me.....you are a Dipshit Jones....

No one could see what happened to the rodeo clown and then complain that conservatives show disdain for dissent, diversity and self-expression and liberals don't.

Sounds like you've thought about this a while........

Funny - you didn't even attempt to dispute your sides long history of Nazi-like oppression. As expected from you people, you focused on the sexually deviant behavior (a little turned on by the deviance outlined here, are we???). Speaks volumes, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

I predict some high school will have a graduating class with 100% transgender males and the highest rate of teen pregnancy at the same time. Millions will be spent to find the cause, most likely climate change.

Three children - two girls and one boy. All of them now out of school.

If I had ANY children in school, I would not longer even entertain the thought of them going to public school. I wouldn't care how many jobs I had to work, they would go to a Catholic or other Christian school.

But, this really doesn't surprise me any. The Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia... it's like the freak show at an old time circus.

Forum List

Back