🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

Rottweiler -

I'll ask again - do you believe that this law is WORSE than the 3/5ths law?

btw. Please note that some Republicans were involved in the drafting of that law. I did correct your error on this earlier.

I've answered this multiple times already. I cannot be any more clear. You profound ignorance of historical facts is your problem. You're only embarrassing yourself.

It's the same thing that people with body integrity disorder "suffer". To them having legs and arms is a deformity. They suffer daily because they want their limbs removed. Now it's up to everyone else to end such suffering.

Body integrity identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Body Integrity Identity Disorder, (BIID) is an mental illness where the sufferer feels pain in limbs and wants them removed. The problem is in the brain, not the limbs.

Transgender is proven psychologically that a male or female is in the wrong body gender. This is a verified, legitimate illness that can be corrected by sex-change surgery. Before doctors perform such irreversible surgery, the patient is given a battery of psychological tests. After the surgery the patient experiences feelings of normalcy like the rest of us.

I can not believe that members of this forum are turning the unfortunate 'dirty trick' of nature known as 'transgender' into a political issue for some cheap laughs. There are some people here who are fortunate that my thumbs can not reach their neck, because I am trained to not release.

This just proves my point. A baby born with a penis is not "a girl with a deformity". A baby born with a penis is a healthy baby boy. Now if that boy grows up and wants to be a woman, the "deformity" is in the mind. That person's mind is what is broke.

So now were going to take people with broken minds (an undeniable reality backed up by even radical wing-nuts such as SeaWytch and Beach Boy) and we're going to give these psycho's unfettered access to the majority who would be horribly uncomfortable with sane members of the opposite sex in their rest rooms and locker rooms?!?!? :cuckoo:

In short - people like SeaWytch believe the all of society should be punished since an extreme minority has to struggle with their inner turmoil over their deviant sexualities.... :bang3:

It's the same thing that people with body integrity disorder "suffer". To them having legs and arms is a deformity. They suffer daily because they want their limbs removed. Now it's up to everyone else to end such suffering.

Body Integrity Identity Disorder, (BIID) is an mental illness where the sufferer feels pain in limbs and wants them removed. The problem is in the brain, not the limbs.

Transgender is proven psychologically that a male or female is in the wrong body gender. This is a verified, legitimate illness that can be corrected by sex-change surgery. Before doctors perform such irreversible surgery, the patient is given a battery of psychological tests. After the surgery the patient experiences feelings of normalcy like the rest of us.

I can not believe that members of this forum are turning the unfortunate 'dirty trick' of nature known as 'transgender' into a political issue for some cheap laughs. There are some people here who are fortunate that my thumbs can not reach their neck, because I am trained to not release.

This just proves my point. A baby born with a penis is not "a girl with a deformity". A baby born with a penis is a healthy baby boy. Now if that boy grows up and wants to be a woman, the "deformity" is in the mind. That person's mind is what is broke.

So now were going to take people with broken minds (an undeniable reality backed up by even radical wing-nuts such as SeaWytch and Beach Boy) and we're going to give these psycho's unfettered access to the majority who would be horribly uncomfortable with sane members of the opposite sex in their rest rooms and locker rooms?!?!? :cuckoo:

In short - people like SeaWytch believe the all of society should be punished since an extreme minority has to struggle with their inner turmoil over their deviant sexualities.... :bang3:
of course the baby is of the sex to which it has the sex organ and reproduction elements
a man wanting to be a women has to have his genatalia removed and a artificial vagina formed by doctors to make him a women he doesnt have female reproductive organs so*HE * isnt a women is he ???/
like wise with a woman wanting to be a man * does not have * balls * does she and a penis has to be artifically made
.its CHANGING the sex as best as modern medicine can NOT correcting it

Yeah, I'm sure a teenaged boy is going to live life as a girl 24/7 just to catch sight of some snatch in the restroom. Do you have any idea how easy it is to access pictures of naked people on the internet?

You simply can't be this naive. Nobody could be. This has to be an immature act for the radical cause...

Where exactly is it written that someone must (and I quote) "live life as a girl 24/7"???

Stop the act S.W. Either have a real discussion or go read more Think Progress propaganda and leave the mature adults to discuss....

In order for them to use the facilities, they must be transgendered....which means living as the gender 24/7. They aren't going to let the Captain of the football team just put on a skirt and walk in anytime. There will be meetings with parents and administrators.

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute, criticized the Legislature and governor for spreading "San Francisco values" throughout the state.

"The answer is not to force something this radical on every single grade in California," she said.

She said the new law does not require students to prove they have a gender-identity issue, but rather requires school administrators to rely on students' opinions of themselves...

I warned a lot of people on my last forum about Jerry Brown, and they wondered why I worked so hard on it. LMAO

I think 24/7 is implied in the word "transgendered" (vs something like "cross dresser".

Very silly to think a child would live 24/7 as a girl just to hear some female classmate pee, lol.

They can have any behavior they want and dress any way they want, while saying that they are reluctant to show their true identity in public and need time to work on it or things like that.

They don't call Jerry Brown Governor Moonbeam for nothing.

This law is going to have undreamed of consequences. Democrats can pass a law mandating unisex bathrooms (which is the real effect of this law) but they can't keep children from revolting against it.

I warned a lot of people on my last forum about Jerry Brown, and they wondered why I worked so hard on it.

Really? You "worked so hard" because he was going to sign a transgender rights bill? (similar to laws in other states that haven't ended with dogs and cats living together)

Talk about a "single issue voter". :lol:

That's Dumbocrat "logic" at it's finest (and this is how they operate too) - show contempt for someone voting based on an issue that is important to them :cuckoo:

Sorry sweetie, this guy could be Ronald Reagan himself in every other issue. But if he's going to sign a law that essentially declares nobody has a gender anymore and everyone is lawfully able to watch members of the opposite sex in the shower, then I'm voting his ass OUT. I know that upsets your sexually deviant senses on every level, but deal with it. I have the freedom to vote how I want...

of course the baby is of the sex to which it has the sex organ and reproduction elements
a man wanting to be a women has to have his genatalia removed and a artificial vagina formed by doctors to make him a women he doesnt have female reproductive organs so*HE * isnt a women is he ???/
like wise with a woman wanting to be a man * does not have * balls * does she and a penis has to be artifically made

Hermaphrodites are born with both organs. That's Biological too.

Gender however is socially constructed.

Really? You "worked so hard" because he was going to sign a transgender rights bill? (similar to laws in other states that haven't ended with dogs and cats living together)

I'm curious, why do blatantly fucking lie in you Avie? Given that you shamelessly lie in just the Avie - why would ANYONE ever believe a word you say, or post? Clearly you have not even a hint of integrity.

Brown is a pile of shit, a lackey of the criminals in the Public Employee Unions.

They don't call Jerry Brown Governor Moonbeam for nothing.

This law is going to have undreamed of consequences. Democrats can pass a law mandating unisex bathrooms (which is the real effect of this law) but they can't keep children from revolting against it.

Brown is just a monkey on a leash. He does what the public employee unions order him to do. He signed this because SEIU or one of the other foul, criminal organizations, wanted it signed.

Hermaphrodites are born with both organs. That's Biological too.

Gender however is socially constructed.
then homosexuality is a choice isnt it

There are now and will be "real" options available to everyone instead of only reconstructive surgery.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHF-lIu5D_U]Vagina built in the lab from patient's cells - YouTube[/ame]

Haters gotta hate.

Yup - I hate it when perverts won't stay away from my kids, Or my neighnors, or my nieces , nephews, grandchldren, or orphans . I hate it when they feel they have a right to ram their agendas and gutter snipe morality into childrens heads, against the wishes and without the knowledge of the families . I hate it when they get caught boinking babies and adolescents up the butt and defend it as "intergenerational intimacy" another aspect of LGBT agenda, I hate it when they saturate the media with baltant and subliminal mental programming and brainwashing.. Yup I guess I'm just a Fucking hater Damn those haters !

Last edited:
Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

This is as bad as when they allowed HIV positive students to attend schools!!!!!!

Yeah, because that's the same thing.... :cuckoo:

This is so despicable, even your partisan and pathetic dumb-ass can't even attempt to defend it. Instead, you change the subject to AIDS and run from the issue.

You expected something other then the back door? :D

I warned a lot of people on my last forum about Jerry Brown, and they wondered why I worked so hard on it.

Maybe, you are too young to remember but Brown was governor during the days of free love and such a permissive attitude can lead to just about anything in either direction because of the backlash to it.

Forum List

Back