🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

Hmm, where did you get that strange notion about not caring about people?

From sentience.

It's an awareness of reality.

Seems we are defending one of those people at the moment against the don't-give-fuck people at the moment. Are you a liberal? Are you promoting your political agenda against an American citizen?

Just the opposite. You are attacking 10,000 in the claim of promoting the interests of the 1 over the interests of the 10,000.

But the left cares nothing for either - the goal is to destroy a system of values, the damage done to the girls is collateral damage to the left - who is waging war on the value systems and structures of America.

Could be, but that has noting to do with your demand she be put on display naked, to further your political agenda of eviscerating gender roles.

And the suggestion that republicans can murder humans, but democrats cannot. I mean I am hysterical here. LMAO!!:lol:

?

I was pointing out that the left has a history of utter contempt for the rights and lives of people - that the left view people as nothing more than spare parts to be used in the machine of the party, to achieve whatever sinister goals the rulers seek.

Ans crushing a Psyche of a little girl with your own inhuman moralist views. lol!! Yeah, explain what castrate is to your daughters and show them the knife you plan to use. LMAO!! Some moralist we have here!!! LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You make a joke a minute, very huypocritically twisted illogical jokes, I love it!!! LMAO!:lol:

Ah, so in leftist world, protecting a little girl from being displayed naked is "inhuman moralist views." :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

And you wonder why we think you of the Khmer Rouge are some sick motherfuckers....

So a girl born with a deformity should suffer because it is to hideous to 10,000 ignorant redneck cult members. lmao! I bet a girl with no arms would be run off as well, because your daughter freaked out. Along with the 10,000. Did you pull that 10,000 out of the air? Where did you get that 10,000 figure? RW has it up 10 million, I am still counting!!!! lol

She is the one that wants to be put on display and treated as a human being, so you can take that up with her parents.

You are being a hypocrite to single libs out for utter contempt for other peoples lives. Christ sake! I am surprise you got the gall to say that! I mean, you are keeping me in stitches here!!:lol: You and your conservatives here are trying to bar a little girl from being with girls because she was born deformed with a penis. And you got the gall to say anything about libs? LMAO!!!:lol::lol: That little girl is hell of lot more mature than you will ever be.

Last edited:
I miss the good ole days when these issues simply didn't occur. Today a State authorizes someone with a wanker to go into the girls dressing room simply because he decided to wear a dress. Corporal Clinger of Mash would have been proud of California's DIVERSITY.

Or the other way around, tits and ass roaming in the mens trying to act like a man.

We have come to a time when left is right, right is left, up is down, and down is up. Common Sense need not apply, and we OPENLY VALUE THE RIGHTS OF THE MINORITY OR FRUITCAKES over the Normal people.

And the libs praise and cheer for the rights of the twisted and immorals over the rights of the MANY WHO ARE OFFENDED by these actions.

aka SCREW THE MAJORITY for the rights of the few.

In this case it's utterly Insane.

Hmm, where did you get that strange notion about not caring about people?

From sentience.

Just the opposite. You are attacking 10,000 in the claim of promoting the interests of the 1 over the interests of the 10,000.

But the left cares nothing for either - the goal is to destroy a system of values, the damage done to the girls is collateral damage to the left - who is waging war on the value systems and structures of America.

Could be, but that has noting to do with your demand she be put on display naked, to further your political agenda of eviscerating gender roles.

?

I was pointing out that the left has a history of utter contempt for the rights and lives of people - that the left view people as nothing more than spare parts to be used in the machine of the party, to achieve whatever sinister goals the rulers seek.

Ans crushing a Psyche of a little girl with your own inhuman moralist views. lol!! Yeah, explain what castrate is to your daughters and show them the knife you plan to use. LMAO!! Some moralist we have here!!! LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You make a joke a minute, very huypocritically twisted illogical jokes, I love it!!! LMAO!:lol:

Ah, so in leftist world, protecting a little girl from being displayed naked is "inhuman moralist views." :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

And you wonder why we think you of the Khmer Rouge are some sick motherfuckers....

So a girl born with a deformity should suffer because it is to hideous to 10,000 ignorant redneck cult members. lmao! I bet a girl with no arms would be run off as well, because your daughter freaked out. Along with the 10,000. Did you pull that 10,000 out of the air? Where did you get that 10,000 figure? RW has it up 10 million, I am still counting!!!! lol

She is the one that wants to be put on display and treated as a human being, so you can take that up with her parents.

You are being a hypocrite to single libs out for utter contempt for other peoples lives. Christ sake! I am surprise you got the gall to say that! I mean, you are keeping me in stitches here!!:lol: You and your conservatives here are trying to bar a little girl from being with girls because she was born deformed with a penis. And you got the gall to say anything about libs? LMAO!!!:lol::lol: That little girl is hell of lot more mature than you will ever be.

Yawn. Totally twisting the issue and pushing the main point to something it isn't. Typical Lib saying we are Barbarians and animals and abuse the minorities.

I got news for you lib. If the ELEPHANT MAN were in my school as I grew up I wouldn't have a problem with that nor him being my friend. There is no made up shit here that says we stone him or torment the man. YOU ARE MAKING THAT SHIT UP.

Back to the Elephant man. HE HAS A WANKER YOU LIBERAL IDIOT, and that doesn't belong in the Girls locker room. I'd have a serious issue with it, if my daughter was in school and told me that a boy dressed as a girl came into the shower room with her with his wanker hanging out.

I'd have a serious issue with the school and the School board.

It's not right, and you don't EVEN CONSIDER THAT OTHERS ARE OFFENDED BY THIS. You don't give a rats ass about that.

This is BS. Plain and simple.

Oh, I got it, when Mitt Romney disenfranchises 41% of the minority's, he was just out to get some votes. Hey, I am catching onto what you are raving about!!!:lol::lol:

Yeah, because those 41% who are parasites were going to vote for a man who represented getting government the fuck out of our lives and personal responsibility... :lmao:

Yeah genius, they were all going to vote Republican right up until the moment that Mitt Romney made is TRUE statement... :cuckoo:

No post better illustrates what a mental-midget Shintao is than this one right here. The belief that telling the truth costs elections... :eusa_whistle:

From sentience.

?

Yawn. Totally twisting the issue and pushing the main point to something it isn't. Typical Lib saying we are Barbarians and animals and abuse the minorities.

I got news for you lib. If the ELEPHANT MAN were in my school as I grew up I wouldn't have a problem with that nor him being my friend. There is no made up shit here that says we stone him or torment the man. YOU ARE MAKING THAT SHIT UP.

Back to the Elephant man. HE HAS A WANKER YOU LIBERAL IDIOT, and that doesn't belong in the Girls locker room. I'd have a serious issue with it, if my daughter was in school and told me that a boy dressed as a girl came into the shower room with her with his wanker hanging out.

I'd have a serious issue with the school and the School board.

It's not right, and you don't EVEN CONSIDER THAT OTHERS ARE OFFENDED BY THIS. You don't give a rats ass about that.

This is BS. Plain and simple.

The libtards know everything you just said was 100% accurate Eagle. It's why they can't make a rational case for why they want CHILDREN to see members of the opposite sex naked.

I mean, seriously, how fuck'n disturbed do you have to be to want CHILDREN to see members of the opposite sex naked?!? It's so far beyond rational, even by libtard standards...

I miss the good ole days when these issues simply didn't occur. Today a State authorizes someone with a wanker to go into the girls dressing room simply because he decided to wear a dress. Corporal Clinger of Mash would have been proud of California's DIVERSITY.

Or the other way around, tits and ass roaming in the mens trying to act like a man.

We have come to a time when left is right, right is left, up is down, and down is up. Common Sense need not apply, and we OPENLY VALUE THE RIGHTS OF THE MINORITY OR FRUITCAKES over the Normal people.

And the libs praise and cheer for the rights of the twisted and immorals over the rights of the MANY WHO ARE OFFENDED by these actions.

aka SCREW THE MAJORITY for the rights of the few.

In this case it's utterly Insane.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hmm, you make a claim of ten million children's wants, SO PROVE IT!!!! I bet you can't, and I bet most mature adults and their children don't give a rats tail about your hung-up sexual issues. lol!!:eusa_whistle:

Hmm, you make a claim that transgendered children are harmed, SO PROVE IT!!!! I bet you can't, and I bet most transgendered children don't give a rats tail about your hung-up sexual issues. lol!!:eusa_whistle:

How can you not love libtard logic? Demand "proof" even though you've spent 3 days screaming about something that you have provided ZERO proof for.... :lol:

Kids who are distressed because they feel their physical body doesn't match their gender suffer from high rates of psychiatric symptoms, such as depression and suicide attempts, a new study finds.[...]

Researchers attributed those rates to discrimination and stigma, as well as a lack of laws protecting transgender people from employment discrimination. Poor insurance coverage of hormones and other treatments to help a transgender person transition to their desired gender also account for the rates, the researchers found.

Without Treatment, Mental Health Problems Plague Transgender Kids | Gender Identity Disorder | Depression, Suicide & Psychiatric Symptoms | LiveScience

So your official position is that I (as a male) should be allowed to rape women if I feel "distressed" by the fact that I'm not permitted to rape women?

That's literally what you're saying... :cuckoo:

First - a person having to use the proper restroom of their gender is not "suffering". You display profound ignorance to call that "suffering". POW's tortured by the enemy experienced suffering. Women who have been raped experienced suffering. Children who were molested experienced suffering. The fact that you have to use such an inappropriate term in a weak & sad attempt to make the issue more dramatic is glaring evidence that you have no real case here.

Second - the only thing "deformed" is your very inferior intellect.

Third - if someone is born with a penis, they are in fact a male. It's a simple, undeniable, scientific fact that cannot be debated (even by a disingenuous ass wipe like you). What someone's broken mind tells them does NOT decide what they are. Science makes that decision - and when you are born with a penis, you are a male. Period. The fact that you actually need this explained to you is equal parts frightening and tragic.

So, I am going to stop posting. I encourage other thinking people to do likewise. Adios!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We got one of the most IGNORANT posters on USMB to concede! When you're on the wrong side of the facts, all you can do is A.) Lie and eventually B.) Give up

Had to see what your last play was. Ignorant and totally without substantiation. Twisting the facts is all you have. Your ass was kicked many posts ago by my fact/links not your blubbering and name calling. Somehow you think that repeating the same old bull shit and using big letters is going to change viewers minds. You are just a troll, and everyone knows it.

Troll.gif

Internet troll, Rottweiler.​

Last edited:
So, I am going to stop posting. I encourage other thinking people to do likewise. Adios!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We got one of the most IGNORANT posters on USMB to concede! When you're on the wrong side of the facts, all you can do is A.) Lie and eventually B.) Give up

Had to see what your last play was. Twisting the facts is all you have. Your ass was kicked by my fact/links not your blubbering and name calling.

Troll.gif

Internet troll, Rottweiler.​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In the proper historical context - not the least! Dumbocrats considered black people as 0/5th's of a human being. They considered them property. Getting Dumbocrats to go from seeing black as property to MORE than half of a human being it a tremendous accomplishment and one to be damn proud of.

Perhaps if you didn't "give a flying fuck" about what really happened, you wouldn't be so quick to yell "3/5th's Clause" when it doesn't even remotely apply.

Now I ask again - do you think this despicable California law will ultimately lead to anything even remotely as positive as ending slavery?
\

Problem is slavery was ended and now noboma is bringing it back
If you have to rely on the *govt * to find you a home ,give you food , supply you with a phone . and take care of your health problems you are A SLAVE TO THE GOVT/PROPERTY OF THE ADMINISTRATION

if you cant find and pay for a home for yourself, buy you own food, make arrangments for your own health care were is your freedom ???
WAKE UP LIBITARDS
I have spoken like a true libertarian

Wait, what does this have to do with Rott's response? I'm confused.

We're arguing whether or not a law considering human beings 3/5ths of a person is more disgusting than a law allowing a transgendered kid to go to the bathroom in an area specified for people born of the gender the transgendered child transgenerated to.
Rotts response adressed slavery did.nt it ??
not quite on track i will agree food for thought thou

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

This is absolute poison.
There is no such thing as trans gender.
This is a disorder. Period.
And now the far left wing of the liberal fan club has a new cause.

So a girl born with a deformity should suffer because... You and your conservatives here are trying to bar a little girl from being with girls because she was born deformed with a penis. And you got the gall to say anything about libs? LMAO!!!:lol::lol: That little girl is hell of lot more mature than you will ever be.

This is so absurd & outrageous that I simply can't believe this is anything other than trolling. Even a profound idiot like shintao can't believe something this insanely stupid.

A baby born with a penis is not "a girl with a deformity". A baby born with a penis is simply a boy. Now if that boy later grows up and wants to be a girl, the "deformity" is the disturbed mind of that individual.

Since liberals are incapable of making a rational case for this law without admitting "we want to destroy civilized society", I think shintao here is desperately trying to spin this into "it's a deformity" so she can use "disability" as a sad and weak excuse. Attempting to label a healthy baby boy as a "girl with a deformity" is as disingenuous (and fuck'n stupid) as trying to legalize rape under the guise that the rapist has a "deformity" of a lack of sex partners :cuckoo:

This is so absurd & outrageous that I simply can't believe this is anything other than trolling.

Is it any more absurd than claiming that this law is WORSE than laws defining slaves as 3/5ths of whites?

This is so absurd & outrageous that I simply can't believe this is anything other than trolling.

Is it any more absurd than claiming that this law is WORSE than laws defining slaves as 3/5ths of whites?

You mean forcing Dumbocrats to view slaves as people instead of property? Yeah, I could see how a racist, oppressive dirt-bag like you would find that law to be so "offensive". You hate the fact that your ancestors could force human beings to work for their lazy asses, while your lazy ass has to beg government to force people to work for you... :eusa_whistle:

If you weren't so profoundly ignorant of history, you could stop humiliating yourself on this forum. Why don't you click HERE, have mommy read this to you, and then learn something for once in your willfully ignorant life?

Rottweiler -

I'll ask again - do you believe that this law is WORSE than the 3/5ths law?

btw. Please note that some Republicans were involved in the drafting of that law. I did correct your error on this earlier.

Hmm, you make a claim that transgendered children are harmed, SO PROVE IT!!!! I bet you can't, and I bet most transgendered children don't give a rats tail about your hung-up sexual issues. lol!!:eusa_whistle:

How can you not love libtard logic? Demand "proof" even though you've spent 3 days screaming about something that you have provided ZERO proof for.... :lol:

Kids who are distressed because they feel their physical body doesn't match their gender suffer from high rates of psychiatric symptoms, such as depression and suicide attempts, a new study finds.[...]

Researchers attributed those rates to discrimination and stigma, as well as a lack of laws protecting transgender people from employment discrimination. Poor insurance coverage of hormones and other treatments to help a transgender person transition to their desired gender also account for the rates, the researchers found.

Without Treatment, Mental Health Problems Plague Transgender Kids | Gender Identity Disorder | Depression, Suicide & Psychiatric Symptoms | LiveScience

So your official position is that I (as a male) should be allowed to rape women if I feel "distressed" by the fact that I'm not permitted to rape women?

The fact that you got the above drivel out of the provided article makes me truly question your grip on reality. (That and the increasing incoherence of your posts)

So a girl born with a deformity should suffer because... You and your conservatives here are trying to bar a little girl from being with girls because she was born deformed with a penis. And you got the gall to say anything about libs? LMAO!!!:lol::lol: That little girl is hell of lot more mature than you will ever be.

This is so absurd & outrageous that I simply can't believe this is anything other than trolling. Even a profound idiot like shintao can't believe something this insanely stupid.

A baby born with a penis is not "a girl with a deformity". A baby born with a penis is simply a boy. Now if that boy later grows up and wants to be a girl, the "deformity" is the disturbed mind of that individual.

Since liberals are incapable of making a rational case for this law without admitting "we want to destroy civilized society", I think shintao here is desperately trying to spin this into "it's a deformity" so she can use "disability" as a sad and weak excuse. Attempting to label a healthy baby boy as a "girl with a deformity" is as disingenuous (and fuck'n stupid) as trying to legalize rape under the guise that the rapist has a "deformity" of a lack of sex partners :cuckoo:

It's the same thing that people with body integrity disorder "suffer". To them having legs and arms is a deformity. They suffer daily because they want their limbs removed. Now it's up to everyone else to end such suffering.

It's the same thing that people with body integrity disorder "suffer". To them having legs and arms is a deformity. They suffer daily because they want their limbs removed. Now it's up to everyone else to end such suffering.

Body integrity identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Body Integrity Identity Disorder, (BIID) is an mental illness where the sufferer feels pain in limbs and wants them removed. The problem is in the brain, not the limbs.

Transgender is proven psychologically that a male or female is in the wrong body gender. This is a verified, legitimate illness that can be corrected by sex-change surgery. Before doctors perform such irreversible surgery, the patient is given a battery of psychological tests. After the surgery the patient experiences feelings of normalcy like the rest of us.

I can not believe that members of this forum are turning the unfortunate 'dirty trick' of nature known as 'transgender' into a political issue for some cheap laughs. There are some people here who are fortunate that my thumbs can not reach their neck, because I am trained to not release.

GooseChoke.gif

Last edited:

The fact that you got the above drivel out of the provided article makes me truly question your grip on reality. (That and the increasing incoherence of your posts)

I didn't get that from the article - I got that from you.

It's your completley unhinged position that 1 "distressed" person takes precedence over - and can trample over the rights of - millions of others.

Forum List

Back