🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

Frankly, we in California consider ourselves to be living in the future, held back by a backward nation.
production%5Cjo0103.jpg

Here is Beach (gay) Boy's idea of a wonderful future:
Detroit-Photo-by-Bob-Jagendorf.jpg

And here is his idea of "being held back":
production%5Cjo0103.jpg

Yeah, that civilized, clean, wealthy room is sooooo awful! Who in their right mind would want that when you can have his libtard utopia of 3rd world country poverty? :lmao:

Frankly, we in California consider ourselves to be living in the future, held back by a backward nation.
production%5Cjo0103.jpg

Here is Beach (gay) Boy's idea of a wonderful future:
Detroit-Photo-by-Bob-Jagendorf.jpg

And here is his idea of "being held back":
production%5Cjo0103.jpg

Yeah, that civilized, clean, wealthy room is sooooo awful! Who in their right mind would want that when you can have his libtard utopia of 3rd world country poverty? :lmao:

:cuckoo:

Its a good thing ignorant people have decided to leave or never come. The less of you type the better the situation is for us intelligent people. Why are people so scared of everything? This has been going on for years in the SF bay area and no problems reported. They just made it official.

Key word that you ignorant Dumbocrats keep grazing over. Do you have any idea how many rapes go unreported? Is it your official position then that rape is ok since it's not always "reported"? :cuckoo:

So, I am going to stop posting. I encourage other thinking people to do likewise. Adios!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We got one of the most IGNORANT posters on USMB to concede! When you're on the wrong side of the facts, all you can do is A.) Lie and eventually B.) Give up

Here is the poster child of the LGBT community. Inner turmoil. Serious behavioral issues. Violence (he attacked fellow servicemen and his superior). And ultimately, a life in prison.

These people, who are having such a profound inner struggle which produce major behavioral issues, are now being given private access to members of the opposite sex. Gee, what could possibly go wrong there? :cuckoo:

Bradley Manning's lawyer gives more details on client's desired gender change - CBS News

You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms!

Oh goody...

So now a big fat guy can take a dump in the women's restroom whenever he likes...share a real 'growler' with the ladies.

Talk about a war on women!

Here is the poster child of the LGBT community. Inner turmoil. Serious behavioral issues. Violence (he attacked fellow servicemen and his superior). And ultimately, a life in prison.

These people, who are having such a profound inner struggle which produce major behavioral issues, are now being given private access to members of the opposite sex. Gee, what could possibly go wrong there? :cuckoo:

Bradley Manning's lawyer gives more details on client's desired gender change - CBS News

Rott, baseless assumptions and opinions don't double as factual information.

You have a clear anti-gay agenda, and I doubt there's anything that can be said to change your mind.

In the face of economic woes and an imminent war with Syria, why do the bathroom laws for transgendered children top your list of major concerns?

Its a good thing ignorant people have decided to leave or never come. The less of you type the better the situation is for us intelligent people. Why are people so scared of everything? This has been going on for years in the SF bay area and no problems reported. They just made it official.

SF bay says it all. :cuckoo:

What about the girls, or boys who are straight (which would be the vast majority of the population) that feel uncomfortable with this? They are the ones that need to cave? Is that what you're saying? Your governor is as stupid this time around as he was the first time around.

That's the entire point here. Dumbocrats want to collapse the U.S. economy (and society) so they can replace it with communism.

They know this is the most assinine thing we've ever seen - but they "support" it (and I use that word loosely) because they must continue the Nazi goose-stepping march of their masters.

How insane is it that the left in this county has become so unhinged, they want to make sure 1 child is "comfortable" at the expense of 1,999,999 children?

Seems America is sexually immature and needs to grow up. According to your illogical thinking, it is ok for a male gay who is female-oriented towards other males, to be in these restrooms all across America and get woodies watching other nakid males in the showers, but suddenly you have a problem with 1 little girl-guy? You have no problem with a female butch getting her rocks off in the shower surrounding by her sex objects, but you have a problem with 1 little girl-boy in that same shower? I think you cons need to grow up and get a handle on your own sexuality before you worry about what some lil girl-boy is doing. :lol:

You have a clear anti-gay agenda, and I doubt there's anything that can be said to change your mind.

In the face of economic woes and an imminent war with Syria, why do the bathroom laws for transgendered children top your list of major concerns?

Yes, I am wondering how many transgendered children there are in America? Far less than gays, so we must be talking 1 in a million or ten million.

The question is, why doesn't it top yours?

The reason it doesn't top mine is because unlike libtards (which I do believe you are a closet libtard), money doesn't mean shit to me. Living a life of integrity in a civilized society where someone of the opposite sex isn't welcomed to walk in on my children changing at school is a billion times more important.

How sad that your concern is about the economy first.

Yes, I am wondering how many transgendered children there are in America? Far less than gays, so we must be talking 1 in a million or ten million.

Exactly. You just said it. You support the ONE child's wants over the TEN MILLION children's wants. How deranged is that?!? :cuckoo:

This is as bad as when they allowed HIV positive students to attend schools!!!!!!

So Shortbus, you think people with a penis should be watching young, under age girls in the shower?

The perversion factor is extreme even for you...

And with twelve toes and crossed eyed or with cancer or a limp.:lol: You already have gay girls getting off watching straight girls in the shower, so what is one dick? Are you afraid those little darlings might see a penis, other than there dads or brothers or neighbor boys? Grow up!!!

Exactly. You just said it. You support the ONE child's wants over the TEN MILLION children's wants. How deranged is that?!? :cuckoo:

Hmm, you make a claim of ten million children's wants, SO PROVE IT!!!! I bet you can't, and I bet most mature adults and their children don't give a rats tail about your hung-up sexual issues. lol!!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The question is, why doesn't it top yours?

The reason it doesn't top mine is because unlike libtards (which I do believe you are a closet libtard), money doesn't mean shit to me. Living a life of integrity in a civilized society where someone of the opposite sex isn't welcomed to walk in on my children changing at school is a billion times more important.

How sad that your concern is about the economy first.

Well for starters, when the economy collapses your kids won't have a school to go to.

That will render your worries of them encountering a transgendered student in the bathroom (one in a million, maybe? Ten million?) even more irrelevant than it already is today.

Last edited:
And with twelve toes and crossed eyed or with cancer or a limp.:lol: You already have gay girls getting off watching straight girls in the shower, so what is one dick? Are you afraid those little darlings might see a penis, other than there dads or brothers or neighbor boys? Grow up!!!

I raised three girls - and I realize that you leftists don't give a fuck about people, and only seek to promote your political agenda, but young girls are very self-conscious. From about 10 to 15, they get downright freaky about their bodies. EVEN if the boy in the locker room isn't interested, just having a male there will freak an average girl out. Again - you seek to promote your agenda and don't care at all about the damage you do to people - but this is a horrendous idea, put forth by mentally deficient leftists who care only about attacking traditional moral values - with no thought at all to the damage they do.

I mean, I get it - you're the same people who slaughtered 200 million people in the 20th to force an agenda, crushing the psyche of little girls is no big deal in the scheme of things - still, I'd castrate the fucker who tried to do this to my girls...

I know that Matthew Shepard was not transgendered; he was just gay. But ...

When I heard the story of how he was tortured to death by two kids who had been raised to believe that gays are evil, I wondered if anyone secretly sided with the torturers.

This thread makes me wonder again.
Too bad you are not educated about the Shepard case.

He was a little drunk and came onto these two guys. The more they said no the more aggressive he became. It was a horrific crime. The defense was gay panic brought on by Shepard's insistence. It didn't work and should not have worked. Both men were sentenced to life.

Contrast that with the murder of Lawrence King. A 14 year old gay boy who would not take no for an answer. He tormented Brian McInerny in school and followed him home "flirting". Brian's parents went to the school and to the police where they learned that it was all their son's fault. He was a homophobe who refused to enter into a homosexual relationshi with a youg man who liked him and meant no harm. Unable to stand the constant harrassment, Brian too a gun to school and blew King's head off. The harrassment Brian endured was used to mitigate the crime down to manslaughter. He got six years. Served half and got time served for the two years he was incarcerated during the trial. He was out in a year and should have sued the bejezzus out of the school system.

Some boy is going to wag his dick in the girl's locker room or shower and a girl gang will beat him within an inch of his life. Girls do play rough. Some girl will bounce her titties in the high school jock shower and get gang banged. Then the nonsense will stop.

So I am allowed to torture and kill the next guy who is bothering me at the bar? Got it.

I know that Matthew Shepard was not transgendered; he was just gay. But ...

When I heard the story of how he was tortured to death by two kids who had been raised to believe that gays are evil, I wondered if anyone secretly sided with the torturers.

This thread makes me wonder again.
Too bad you are not educated about the Shepard case.

He was a little drunk and came onto these two guys. The more they said no the more aggressive he became. It was a horrific crime. The defense was gay panic brought on by Shepard's insistence. It didn't work and should not have worked. Both men were sentenced to life.

Contrast that with the murder of Lawrence King. A 14 year old gay boy who would not take no for an answer. He tormented Brian McInerny in school and followed him home "flirting". Brian's parents went to the school and to the police where they learned that it was all their son's fault. He was a homophobe who refused to enter into a homosexual relationshi with a youg man who liked him and meant no harm. Unable to stand the constant harrassment, Brian too a gun to school and blew King's head off. The harrassment Brian endured was used to mitigate the crime down to manslaughter. He got six years. Served half and got time served for the two years he was incarcerated during the trial. He was out in a year and should have sued the bejezzus out of the school system.

Some boy is going to wag his dick in the girl's locker room or shower and a girl gang will beat him within an inch of his life. Girls do play rough. Some girl will bounce her titties in the high school jock shower and get gang banged. Then the nonsense will stop.

So I am allowed to torture and kill the next guy who is bothering me at the bar? Got it.

If they are gay....apparently. And then your apologists get to go on and on for decades about how you are the real victim.

Forum List

Back