🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The most disgusting state in the union signs the most disgusting law ever created

Lived in Ca. for 41 years, it was just getting to crazy to live there any longer.
No...only the left wingnuts think that Ca. is living the future, things aren't so rosey in the state any longer. true story...

Things will be more rosey when you say "Adios!" Like your attitude, you are exactly the kind of person we want out of our State! Victorian, 19th Century thinking does not make it here.

production%5Cjo0103.jpg
Your state is the one over its head in debt and spending, more people are moving out than moving in these days. I was there in the good years when it was a great state, but that ship has sailed.
Stay there and be happy, beachbum.

And those who are moving in are mostly illegal immigrants looking to cash in on those great welfare gifts.

Things will be more rosey when you say "Adios!" Like your attitude, you are exactly the kind of person we want out of our State! Victorian, 19th Century thinking does not make it here.
Your state is the one over its head in debt and spending, more people are moving out than moving in these days. I was there in the good years when it was a great state, but that ship has sailed.
Stay there and be happy, beachbum.

Great, another one we don't want is staying away. Kudos!

When people come to L. A. they stay in Hollywood, Venice or downtown. Few get to see how we live in Hermosa, Manhattan, Redondo, Newport, Palos Verdes, San Clemente, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, or Bel Aire. We do not want more people crowding up our beaches and highways. The more you want California out of the United States, the better for the "CALIFORNIALS." (You figure out the combination of "California" and "Colonial").

We have one of the highest standards of living in the nation. Ever notice how national news picks up stories on fires, mud slides, and earthquakes? Events like that keep you in the "conservative part of the Northwest," (we call it Idaho). It is no accident. What do you think Oregon, Washington, and California could charge Western States to access our ports? Between the import taxes and legalizing the growing of pot in very fertile Northern California, we would be out of debt in a few short years.

mudslide.jpg

This is what we want you to think of when you think of living in
California. Homeowners insurance doe not cover natural disasters. :eek:

How interesting - the transgendered one admits the media lies for the liberal agenda of keeping California liberal... :eusa_whistle:

Don't worry transgendered....."thing"? Nobody wants to go to the libtard disaster known as California any more than people want to go to the libtard disaster known as Detroit. They've already filed for bankruptcy thanks to libtard Dumbocrat policy and you will join them before the end of 2014.

Trust me - you don't need the media to keep us intelligent / educated people away. You just need to show us your policies (like the one which started this thread) :lol:

Its a good thing ignorant people have decided to leave or never come. The less of you type the better the situation is for us intelligent people. Why are people so scared of everything? This has been going on for years in the SF bay area and no problems reported. They just made it official.

Its a good thing ignorant people have decided to leave or never come. The less of you type the better the situation is for us intelligent people. Why are people so scared of everything? This has been going on for years in the SF bay area and no problems reported. They just made it official.

SF bay says it all. :cuckoo:

What about the girls, or boys who are straight (which would be the vast majority of the population) that feel uncomfortable with this? They are the ones that need to cave? Is that what you're saying? Your governor is as stupid this time around as he was the first time around.

What about the girls, or boys who are straight (which would be the vast majority of the population) that feel uncomfortable with this? They are the ones that need to cave? Is that what you're saying? Your governor is as stupid this time around as he was the first time around.

They all moved out of the state evidently or dont have an issue with it. I talked to my kids about it and they dont care at all. If youre like me you dont get your jollies watching people take a crap or piss.

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

Calif. governor signs transgender-student bill

If I had to choose between running in a man who thinks he's a woman in the bathroom, and a woman who thinks she's a man - I'll take the latter. How about you?

CA was always the craziest state in the us.

Frankly, we in California consider ourselves to be living in the future. We are held back by an ungrateful, out-of-touch nation. I find this map quite appealing considering California has the fifth largest economy in the world. Hawaii would love it. So would New York and Chicago. Texas could easily stand alone with all those ports. And the Southern States of America? They have wanted to be on their own for 150 years!

ununitedstatespq1.jpg

Beach.....we were 5th maybe 10 years ago.....i believe we have fallen quite a bit....

that is a valid point.....

They all moved out of the state evidently or dont have an issue with it. I talked to my kids about it and they dont care at all. If youre like me you dont get your jollies watching people take a crap or piss.

thats not what he means.....and i do think you know that....

Congratulations are in order to the libtard Dumbocrats of America. Their Nazi goose-stepping march to the destruction of civilized society just took another giant Nazi goose-step.

They've now made yet another of their disturbing and disgusting deviant sexual behaviors (voyeurism) legal! You can now declare yourself "transgender" and go watch members of the opposite sex shower and change in the school locker rooms! Yeah for disturbed and disgusting Dumbocrats!

If I had to choose between running in a man who thinks he's a woman in the bathroom, and a woman who thinks she's a man - I'll take the latter. How about you?
how would you know?.....do you ask?.....do they announce themselves as being transgendered?....

that is a valid point.....

Another point.....what do these "special children" do when they are out in public or in a restaurant, use the opposite sex bathrooms?
Come on folks......this is crazy and you know it, but too friggin' liberal to be able to admit it.

Please explain what he means then. I have not heard anyone complain about it and it was already an informal policy for years. This is assuming he knows what transgender means. I'll give you a hint. It doesnt mean gay.

The solution to this thread is simple.

1). We have morons judging the needs of transgendered people who barely know what one is. Thinking people call these people "idiots."

2). The more we post on this subject, the longer it hangs around.

3). You can not de-program stupidity. The best way to handle this thread is to let it die.

LZbZ6.gif

So, I am going to stop posting. I encourage other thinking people to do likewise. Adios!

Please explain what he means then. I have not heard anyone complain about it and it was already an informal policy for years. This is assuming he knows what transgender means. I'll give you a hint. It doesnt mean gay.

So the key words are "I have not heard anyone complain.......". Gotchya :cuckoo:

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be about North Carolina after they shoved that anti-abortion law into the anti-Sharia Law bill.

Problem: there is no Sharia Law in North Carolina. Talk about a bunch of dumb phucks.

North Carolina adds sweeping antiabortion provisions to ?anti-Sharia Law? bill - Salon.com

1). We have morons judging the needs of transgendered people who barely know what one is. Thinking people call these people "idiots."

2). The more we post on this subject, the longer it hangs around.

3). You can not de-program stupidity. The best way to handle this thread is to let it die.

LZbZ6.gif

So, I am going to stop posting. I encourage other thinking people to do likewise. Adios!

I just come to this board for the sheer entertainment value. I sure as hell don't come here to learn anything of value.

since there are doors on the stalls your watching the shitting and pissing scenario kind of falls flat....now maybe he meant, that the NON transgendered girls just might feel kinda strange or uncomfortable having a girl who looks like a guy in their bathroom...anyone care what they think?.......and i can imagine the reception in some of the guys bathrooms when a guy who looks like a girl uses their bathroom.... this shit may be creating more problems for all involved.....

True...but can't we enjoy Rottie's ritual humiliation as yet another thread of his turns to custard?!:eusa_drool:

His refusal to admit the 3/5ths was worse than the law was worth the price of admission alone!

That's the entire point here. Dumbocrats want to collapse the U.S. economy (and society) so they can replace it with communism.

They know this is the most assinine thing we've ever seen - but they "support" it (and I use that word loosely) because they must continue the Nazi goose-stepping march of their masters.

How insane is it that the left in this county has become so unhinged, they want to make sure 1 child is "comfortable" at the expense of 1,999,999 children?

Forum List

Back