Debate Now The most economical way to produce something.

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
The most economical way to produce something is the way that it is fun over and over to produce it. Why?
Because if the way is more fun over and over to produce than the people producing it can handle, then sooner or later people can't produce that way at best, or hurt themselves over and over and end up being less productive over time.
And if the way if less fun over and over to produce than the people producing it want, then sooner or later people want to do something else, and end up being less productive over time.

The most economical way to produce something is the way that it is fun over and over to produce it. Why?
Because if the way is more fun over and over to produce than the people producing it can handle, then sooner or later people can't produce that way at best, or hurt themselves over and over and end up being less productive over time.
And if the way if less fun over and over to produce than the people producing it want, then sooner or later people want to do something else, and end up being less productive over time.
If work was fun; you’d be paying for the privilege, rather than expecting payment…

I was gonna say automation but your way sounds more fun. :)

I was gonna say automation but your way sounds more fun. :)
What does economy refer to in your text?
An economy refers to society and what people in it have to do in reality, in order to coordinate their actions in a fun way for them that can happen over and over in reality.

Why is the word economy meaningful to people in reality?
When people are trying to coordinate their actions in reality, they are free to try every way that they imagine, but not all ways take them the same time and effort to follow together over and over in reality, and the ways that take people the least time and effort to do together over and over in reality, is what the word economy is all about in reality.

How does the word economy happen in reality?
When people trying to coordinate their actions in reality, put their time and effort to find a way that takes them the least time and effort to reach their ends, that way has to be happening over and over in reality in a fun way for all people affected by this way playing out as a story in reality, or people end up thinking this way is not fun to happen over and over in reality, and then this way isn't worth their time and effort to follow over and over in reality.

What does money do?

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

But why is the above an argument regarding what money does ?
Let's see if all here read and understand WHY I AM DOING THIS? Why is that?
To show you how many idiots around you think they know what money does...
...and keep wasting our time and effort with their endless "money" stories.

Do you understand that players here?
Really?
Yes players, really...WHAT PLAYERS?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

How is it that I know that people are reading what I write ?
Here's what the problem with money is.

"Every job has its drudgery."

Said by an engineer who had to work late and crunch numbers.
:(

An economy refers to society and what people in it have to do in reality, in order to coordinate their actions in a fun way for them that can happen over and over in reality.

When people are trying to coordinate their actions in reality, they are free to try every way that they imagine, but not all ways take them the same time and effort to follow together over and over in reality, and the ways that take people the least time and effort to do together over and over in reality, is what the word economy is all about in reality.

When people trying to coordinate their actions in reality, put their time and effort to find a way that takes them the least time and effort to reach their ends, that way has to be happening over and over in reality in a fun way for all people affected by this way playing out as a story in reality, or people end up thinking this way is not fun to happen over and over in reality, and then this way isn't worth their time and effort to follow over and over in reality.

What does money do?

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

But why is the above an argument regarding what money does ?
Let's see if all here read and understand WHY I AM DOING THIS? Why is that?
To show you how many idiots around you think they know what money does...
...and keep wasting our time and effort with their endless "money" stories.

Do you understand that players here?
Really?
Yes players, really...WHAT PLAYERS?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

How is it that I know that people are reading what I write ?
Here's what the problem with money is.
What’s your point? Please make it simple and clear and in your own words

What’s your point? Please make it simple and clear and in your own words
I am saying that people don't know what money does, and make up stories to explain what they think money does, which take us more time and effort to follow in reality. Why?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?
Those who use their will to spread their sadness are sad jokers,
cause they take the mind of all the joy...
...that something else than sadness comes.

Why something else?
When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality...or else...
...it doesn't seem to me where inside one really imagines something.

How?
Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
...you don't seem to know what money does for her.
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...
Here's what the problem with money is

I am saying that people don't know what money does, and make up stories to explain what they think money does, which take us more time and effort to follow in reality. Why?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?
When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality...or else...

How?
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...
How old are you?

How old are you?

Old enough to tell you to try to argue regarding what I write, or get lost idiot...

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...

Old enough to tell you to try to argue regarding what I write, or get lost idiot...

but what am I arguing?

Clarifications
Who are the sad jokers?

Why something else?

How?
Get it sad jokers?

wake up players...
That’s exactly what I’ve done… addressed what you are writing. I’m just curious how old you are.

“fun” is great and all but it is not always the most economical way to get things done. In fact sometimes fun can be very counter productive. Sometimes fun can be dangerous and damaging and distracting. Especially if the goals involve collaboration and execution in complex, precise, or high risk situations.

That’s exactly what I’ve done… addressed what you are writing. I’m just curious how old you are.

“fun” is great and all but it is not always the most economical way to get things done. In fact sometimes fun can be very counter productive. Sometimes fun can be dangerous and damaging and distracting. Especially if the goals involve collaboration and execution in complex, precise, or high risk situations.
Yep! An assembly can be an efficient way to mass produce a product. I have never met an assembly line worker that described the job as fun.

Yep! An assembly can be an efficient way to mass produce a product. I have never met an assembly line worker that described the job as fun.

When you are talking to people who over and over don't understand what you are saying but over and over keep talking to you and not do something else, do these people over and over make sense? ..and...
...does it make common sense for people to spend time and effort over and over, with people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another, over...and over...and over...or...
...do people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another over and over, over and over waste our time and effort, and we have to ignore them, or we have to deal with them, so that we don't have to spend over and over more time and effort to have fun together?

What are we talking about here?
When people trade with one another,
In general they do “I do this for you, you do that for me”,
And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…
Player do you know what money does…
Money doesn’t do what those who have money say…
Money reduces the time and effort to trade…
Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...
Have you ever really thought of that?

When you are talking to people who over and over don't understand what you are saying but over and over keep talking to you and not do something else, do these people over and over make sense? ..and...
...does it make common sense for people to spend time and effort over and over, with people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another, over...and over...and over...or...
...do people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another over and over, over and over waste our time and effort, and we have to ignore them, or we have to deal with them, so that we don't have to spend over and over more time and effort to have fun together?

Well let me ask. Is this conversation that you’re spending your time on fun? Is it productive?

Also, how old are you?

Well let me ask. Is this conversation that you’re spending your time on fun? Is it productive?

Also, how old are you?
Is there something else that is more productive than fun, and makes sense to do over and over in one's life in reality player?

Also, how old is what I just asked you do you think?

Perhaps it's just that sometimes it is more fun than what you player can handle at that moment in your life.

"Hey but wait, sometimes it is less fun than what I want at that moment in my life"
Yes, but when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun.
...and to find those times player, I am afraid...
...you need patience to have fun in life.

Get it, player?

Is there something else that is more productive than fun, and makes sense to do over and over in one's life in reality player?

Also, how old is what I just asked you do you think?

Perhaps it's just that sometimes it is more fun than what you player can handle at that moment in your life.

Yes, but when you are having a good time, eh then it is just the right amount of fun.
...and to find those times player, I am afraid...
...you need patience to have fun in life.

Get it, player?
I think you think you are onto something when in reality you are in a spiral of confusion. Whether we have sun or not is a personal perspective. By all means do your best to have fun… and good luck

Forum List

Back