The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

you follow an unjust law. i speak truth to power when i see an unjust law.

i see poor folk, i see their hustle, i know immigrants are not our foe!
God I hate clichés, but especially mouthed by dingbats.
i dedicate my life to it, this ain't no cliche. you have offended me, sir!

So you won't address my post unless you can divert and not have an actual conversation?
But he speaks "truth to power". Good Lord.

So you won't address my post unless you can divert and not have an actual conversation?
i dont have conversations with people who hate america!

Lets remember, the DC establishment has been spinning a narrative for decades that illegals are good for us. Ignoring that illegals have killed thousands of Americans. That illegals rape, rob, murder, traffic drugs, conduct identify theft on a massive scale, and run a $5 billion dollar a year tax refund scam on American taxpayers. The DC establishment is freaking out that president Trump has dared disrupt this one sided pro illegal narrative.

I thought you spoke truth to power?!

I thoiught you spoke truth to power?!
what is this, 2 on 1 tag team wrestling?

Oh how convenient for you. It seems more like you just have no way to deal with what I said. Your stance is illogical and if we did things your way it would cripple the nation.
El Paso is the safest city in america not despite of immigrants but BECAUSE OF THEM. that's why it's being attacked by people like you, because you dont want to celebrate the racial deliciousness of america!

we have so many delicious opportunities to celebrate our diversity, and i wont have people like you prevent us from doing it!

Oh how convenient for you. It seems more like you just have no way to deal with what I said. Your stance is illogical and if we did things your way it would cripple the nation.
El Paso is the safest city in america not despite of immigrants but BECAUSE OF THEM. that's why it's being attacked by people like you, because you dont want to celebrate the racial deliciousness of america!

we have so many delicious opportunities to celebrate our diversity, and i wont have people like you prevent us from doing it!

Oh, so now I'm like the El Paso shooter. Interesting...

So are you going to address the posts where I completely dismantled your position? No? I mean, I know you can't, but I'm not going to let it go that easily.

So find a cheap hooker and celebrate diversity. No one cares.

Oh, so now I'm like the El Paso shooter. Interesting...

So are you going to address the posts where I completely dismantled your position? No? I mean, I know you can't, but I'm not going to let it go that easily.
i never said you were like the el paso shooter, i did say there's something there.

can you please refer to whatever post you keep referring to so i can destroy your argument?

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

The ICE raids aren’t just wrong – they’re expensive

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.

They committed a misdemeanor. You don't lock up jaywalkers. Their children are going into foster care - that costs over a thousand dollars per month, per child, for the rest of their childhood. ICE incarceration costs $700 per day, per person.

This is just another way for Trump to separate families and terrorize children since court orders won't allow him to do this to refugees.

How dare Trump have our laws enforced. Who does he think he is anyway?

can you please refer to whatever post you keep referring to so i can destroy your argument?

#11 and #15

The first you tried to divert from and the second you didn't even try to respond to.

"I don't talk to people that hate America!"

Translation: "I have no way to logically disagree with what you said to me!"

Every human being is precious and priceless and deserves our respect, at least!

Yes, we should respectfully find them and march them out of the nation that they illegally entered.
I respect everyone. that's why i'm a better human being than you

I follow the law. That's why I'm a more lawful human being than you.

But ILLEGAL INVADERS are! Too bad you cant recognize IMMIGRANTS

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.

Gee, all that money that could have been used to build a wall to keep them out in the first place.

Every human being is precious and priceless and deserves our respect, at least!

Yes, we should respectfully find them and march them out of the nation that they illegally entered.
I respect everyone. that's why i'm a better human being than you

I follow the law. That's why I'm a more lawful human being than you.

But ILLEGAL INVADERS are! Too bad you cant recognize IMMIGRANTS
Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination...that's all i've got to say to you...i believe we can heal as a nation when narcissistic racists like you are healed by our call to unity

Forum List

Back