The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination...that's all i've got to say to you...i believe we can heal as a nation when narcissistic racists like you are healed by our call to unity

When are you going to destroy my argument?

Every human being is precious and priceless and deserves our respect, at least!

Which is why we don't drag them into the streets in the middle of the night and shoot them. Treating someone with respect does not equate to ignoring violations of the law.

Using their logic we should allow all criminals out of prisons it cost too much to have murderers and rapists in jail. It costs too much to prosecute them. Obviously we would be better off to either do away with laws and justice altogether or we should just shoot every suspect, no trial, no jail.
Can't have it both ways. We either enforce laws or we do away with them.

I realize that there are crazies who want to pick and choose but things don't work that way in the real world.

The reason you are totally and completely wrong is that a criminal commits crimes, which are inherently evil and despicable acts, like rape, robbery, or murder. Looking for safety, income, opportunities, etc., is not inherently evil or despicable. In fact, it is smart, noble, proper, etc. So the problem obviously is that what immigration clearly should never be criminalized. It is wrong to pass a law against that which obviously is normal.

Which is why we don't drag them into the streets in the middle of the night and shoot them. Treating someone with respect does not equate to ignoring violations of the law.

But when laws are written that are deliberately wrong, like imperialists and colonialists trying to stop immigration so that they can cheat better, are the ones that need to be dragged into the street and arrested.
Immigration is inherently NOT criminal at all.

Yes, we should respectfully find them and march them out of the nation that they illegally entered.
I respect everyone. that's why i'm a better human being than you

I follow the law. That's why I'm a more lawful human being than you.

No, it is clear the US came about by fighting against unjust laws.
Following unjust laws is the worst form of criminal activity because it corrupts the whole system.
It is the responsibility of all decent people to fight unjust laws.
Anyone who does not fight unjust laws, is a criminal.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

The ICE raids aren’t just wrong – they’re expensive

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.
Lol
Yep,
Illegal aliens are illegal aliens… They have no fucking right to be here and should be treated like the pieces of shit they are… Kids or no kids

Natives can hardly be considered illegal aliens compared to US citizens who are descendants of the most illegal European immigrants that ever existed.
Go read treaties like the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo and you will see that we can not legally prevent immigration to the 7 states that used to be Mexico or Spain.

And then there’s this:

“Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes . . . Families are torn apart: men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.” - Anne Frank

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.
Lol
Yep,
Illegal aliens are illegal aliens… They have no fucking right to be here and should be treated like the pieces of shit they are… Kids or no kids

Natives can hardly be considered illegal aliens compared to US citizens who are descendants of the most illegal European immigrants that ever existed.
Go read treaties like the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo and you will see that we can not legally prevent immigration to the 7 states that used to be Mexico or Spain.

It's our country and we can make any laws we desire. If there are no borders, then there is no country.

Using their logic we should allow all criminals out of prisons it cost too much to have murderers and rapists in jail. It costs too much to prosecute them. Obviously we would be better off to either do away with laws and justice altogether or we should just shoot every suspect, no trial, no jail.

I realize that there are crazies who want to pick and choose but things don't work that way in the real world.

The reason you are totally and completely wrong is that a criminal commits crimes, which are inherently evil and despicable acts, like rape, robbery, or murder. Looking for safety, income, opportunities, etc., is not inherently evil or despicable. In fact, it is smart, noble, proper, etc. So the problem obviously is that what immigration clearly should never be criminalized. It is wrong to pass a law against that which obviously is normal.
Lol. Doing it legally is in fact smart, noble, proper.
So you think that trying to sell someone the Brooklyn bridge is not wrong?
See the whole problem with no immigration laws is that it allows anyone to enter unhindered. Which means ANYONE. So you could be letting in mudrers, rapists or even suicide bombers.
So unless you think that we as a country have no right to feel free to go down to a local cafe without fear of being blown up. We have to pay those that do not have the means to support themselves. That we have no right to gun control or other laws then you may be correct. Unfortunately you are far from correct.

you follow an unjust law. i speak truth to power when i see an unjust law.

i see poor folk, i see their hustle, i know immigrants are not our foe!
God I hate clichés, but especially mouthed by dingbats.
i dedicate my life to it, this ain't no cliche. you have offended me, sir!

So you won't address my post unless you can divert and not have an actual conversation?

Don't be greedy... you've already gotten more out of him than most folks do.

Immigration attorney wants more illegals to represent. Shocking his stance is.

And then there’s this:

“Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes . . . Families are torn apart: men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.” - Anne Frank
Got to love crazy. Those people were taken to concentration camps. Even the girl that wrote it was taken to one where she died. Millions were slaughtered.
Being sent back to the country you came from after receiving notice and refusing to leave is hardly the same.
But can't fault you for not understanding simple ideas.

Exactly i was thinking the same thing when I wrote that title.. according to them judges/lawyer's/prisions are a waste of money, let's set everyone free and have a libtard Utopia of chaos

i dont have conversations with people who hate america!

Oh how convenient for you. It seems more like you just have no way to deal with what I said. Your stance is illogical and if we did things your way it would cripple the nation.
El Paso is the safest city in america not despite of immigrants but BECAUSE OF THEM. that's why it's being attacked by people like you, because you dont want to celebrate the racial deliciousness of america!

we have so many delicious opportunities to celebrate our diversity, and i wont have people like you prevent us from doing it!

Oh, so now I'm like the El Paso shooter. Interesting...

So are you going to address the posts where I completely dismantled your position? No? I mean, I know you can't, but I'm not going to let it go that easily.

I'd cheerfully dismantle your arguments if I could find one. So far, all I can find is "They're criminals". There is no justification whatsoever to abusing, denigrating and destroying the lives of people who walked across an imaginary line signifying where one country ends and another begins.

If you were prosecuting white people entering illegally from Canada the way you are brown people entering from Central America, at least it wouldn't appear to be so racist and hateful, but you're not. Congratulations, the only difference between Americans and Nazi Germany, is that your government isn't carrying out the massacres themselves, they're just letting the lunatic fringe do their dirty work for them.

I also note that one of the greatest writers America has ever produced died this week and not one word from the White House. Toni Morrison is the only black woman to have every won the Nobel Prize. Not one annoucement, tweet or even a remark on the passing of America's greatest living author.

The silence is deafening.

So far, all I can find is "They're criminals".

People that cross illegally are in fact breaking laws that exist for good reasons.

There is no justification whatsoever to abusing, denigrating and destroying the lives of people who walked across an imaginary line signifying where one country ends and another begins.

There is plenty of justification to send people that come here illegally back to where they came from. Laws don't stop being legitimate just because you say so.

If you were prosecuting white people entering illegally from Canada the way you are brown people entering from Central America, at least it wouldn't appear to be so racist and hateful, but you're not.

Canada is a first world country and its citizens are not scrambling to cross illegally. Acting like illegal crossings from the north are as big of a problem as illegal crossings from the south is just dishonest and ignorant. I think our immigration laws should be even stricter. We don't need more unskilled and uneducated poor people in the United States. Mexican and middle American doctors and scientists are more than welcome. If you can't come here and be a productive, federal income tax paying member of our society then you shouldn't be allowed to immigrate.

Congratulations, the only difference between Americans and Nazi Germany, is that your government isn't carrying out the massacres themselves, they're just letting the lunatic fringe do their dirty work for them.

If our nation is so terrible you can leave. Nobody will try to stop you.

Last edited:
these were WORKING undoc' immigrants, not welfare suckers...?

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens? In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken. Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

So far, all I can find is "They're criminals".

People that cross illegally are in fact breaking laws that exist for good reasons.

There is no justification whatsoever to abusing, denigrating and destroying the lives of people who walked across an imaginary line signifying where one country ends and another begins.

There is plenty of justification to send people that come here illegally back to where they came from. Laws don't stop being legitimate just because you say so.

If you were prosecuting white people entering illegally from Canada the way you are brown people entering from Central America, at least it wouldn't appear to be so racist and hateful, but you're not.

Canada is a first world country and its citizens are not scrambling to cross illegally. Acting like illegal crossings from the north are as big of a problem as illegal crossings from the south is just dishonest and ignorant. I think our immigration laws should be even stricter. We don't need more unskilled and uneducated poor people in the United States. Mexican and middle American doctors and scientists are more than welcome. If you can't come here and be a productive, federal income tax paying member of our society then you shouldn't be allowed to immigrate.

Congratulations, the only difference between Americans and Nazi Germany, is that your government isn't carrying out the massacres themselves, they're just letting the lunatic fringe do their dirty work for them.

If our nation is so terrible you can leave. Nobody will try to stop you.
if you do not apologize for an unjust law like slavery, you will remain unconscious that you are recreating it with new unjust laws!

there's my stinging rejoinder!

if you do not apologize for an unjust law like slavery, you will remain unconscious that you are recreating it with new unjust laws!

You just compared immigration laws to slavery. Are you serious? You don't understand the ramifications of what you want because you're all heart and no brains. We need checks and balances, law and order. It can't be a fucking free for all. Immigration laws and standards are not unjust.

You just compared immigration laws to slavery. Are you serious? You don't understand the ramifications of what you want because you're all heart and no brains. We need checks and balances, law and order. It can't be a fucking free for all.

He's never serious no matter what the topic.

Forum List

Back