The Most Important Verse in the Bible

Poor little girl follows this thread because it's so important he spew his hate.
Weatherman, all good Christians practice 'never hate the sinner, simply correct the sin.' You are misreading the scriptures and acting Pharisaically. Lean on the Lord and get straight with Him.

the concept of ----Non-hate ----and redemption for the sinner is ENTIRELY
Pharisaic. I recognize that you are using the world in the perverted manner
that has been handed to you and yours for the past -----approximately 1700 years.
Jesus was, clearly, a PHARISEE-----top to bottom, and from the inside out. I will
help you------the REASON that Israel has virtually no capital punishment is because
the PHARISAIC form of Judaism-----actually WON. There was a time in my own
life that I thought I had made a DISCOVERY------the 'discovery' being that I
"independently" REALIZED that Jesus was a Pharisee-------not so-----it turns out
that------it is a FACT for all informed theologians
pharisee
noun
a member of a Jewish sect that flourished during the 1st century b.c. and 1st century a.d. and that differed from the Sadducees chiefly in its strict observance of religious ceremonies and practices, adherence to oral laws and traditions, and belief in an afterlife and the coming of a Messiah.
(lowercase) a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person.

So you are calling Jesus a sanctimonious hypocrite.That makes you a devil worshiper. Pretty pitiful. The consequences is your karma.

the definition of PHARISEE (in English)------was INVENTED by islamo Nazi dogs like you. IN FACT------it was the SADDUCEES that Jesus despised----which is
why he OVERTURNED THEIR MONEY CHANGING TABLES THAT DEFILED
THE TEMPLE COURTYARD-------(fret not----I never never met a run of the mill
Christian who was aware of that real history)------the big time EVIL character even
in the NT is CAIAPHAS-------a real historic character----despised then and still
despised by (guess who)-----Pharisees then and ----jews now. The romans hated
the PHARISEES because it was the Pharisees who rejected ROMAN RULE AND CULTURE AND RELIGION (especially your fave --crucifixion and LION PICNICS
in the COLOSEUM---your fave form of "ENTERTAINMENT") The "love your neighborenemy dictum ----is most logically attributed to HILLEL-----he died at about the same time your legend claims that jesus was born------a Talmudist,, living when he died, in JERUSALEM------very famous and QUOTED endlessly back then and
even now----(remember Ross Perot?----every other sentence out of HIS mouth
was a direct quotation of HILLEL)
Your ignorance is exposed.....
Matthew 23: 13-15
“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.d]">[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of helle]">[e] as yourselves.

no one knows who MATTHEW WAS--------he never met Jesus. Bible scholars of
the brainy kind believe he might have been a ROMANIZED jew-----but maybe not.
Not so bright people have theorized that he was a tax collector for the romans----
sunday school teachers like to imply that the TAX COLLECTORS were Pharisees and were going around collecting taxes for the corrupted "HIGH PRIEST PHARISEEs'" In order to read the NT you really have to have some kind of
handle other than sunday school lessons on as to what was going on at that time.

Jesus was a PHARISEE------and he never said that ^^^^. Do you have any idea why Pharisees are lumped in with "SCRIBES"??? Were your great, great grandparents LITERATE?

Last edited:
Wrong...the most important verse in the bible is the 1st commandment.

Jesus is pretty straight forward about that. I can see why a Jew might not care, but anyone who calls him or herself a Christian should know that.

29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.e 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’f 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’g There is no commandment greater than these.”
Nice parsing of a statement in half. Makes you a liar, because Jesus was asked about the greatest commandment, not verse.
You are as Christian as ISIS is Muslim. There is no love of God in you. There was no bible until 300 years after Jesus. Quoting what Jesus said was most important, does NOT make him a liar...it makes you a minion of the adversary. Poor you.

Isis is ENTIRELY Islamic. The first ACTUAL caliphate was in IRAQ (as far as I
understand history)-------it was the Calphate of muhummad's best buddy----
ABU BAKR (? spelling) and damned ---(just as) barbaric as ISIS and using
the very same "legal" code. Baghdad was-----at that time----an already ESTABLISHED and CULTURALLY very highly developed city-----of Christians,
Jews, and Zoroastrians-----and then-----islam happened.
ISIS is Islamic, like the KKK is Christian. Your revisionist history is that of the KKK.

what revisionist history? nothing revisionist about it------ Are you disputing the Caliphate under ABU BAKR? That's the ISLAMIC and------true history of-----
IRAQ. It is silly to FART "REVISIONIST" without being able to present YOUR verson of history

Weatherman, all good Christians practice 'never hate the sinner, simply correct the sin.' You are misreading the scriptures and acting Pharisaically. Lean on the Lord and get straight with Him.

that has been handed to you and yours for the past -----approximately 1700 years.
Jesus was, clearly, a PHARISEE-----top to bottom, and from the inside out. I will
help you------the REASON that Israel has virtually no capital punishment is because
"independently" REALIZED that Jesus was a Pharisee-------not so-----it turns out
pharisee
noun
a member of a Jewish sect that flourished during the 1st century b.c. and 1st century a.d. and that differed from the Sadducees chiefly in its strict observance of religious ceremonies and practices, adherence to oral laws and traditions, and belief in an afterlife and the coming of a Messiah.

So you are calling Jesus a sanctimonious hypocrite.That makes you a devil worshiper. Pretty pitiful. The consequences is your karma.

the definition of PHARISEE (in English)------was INVENTED by islamo Nazi dogs like you. IN FACT------it was the SADDUCEES that Jesus despised----which is
Christian who was aware of that real history)------the big time EVIL character even
in the NT is CAIAPHAS-------a real historic character----despised then and still
the PHARISEES because it was the Pharisees who rejected ROMAN RULE AND CULTURE AND RELIGION (especially your fave --crucifixion and LION PICNICS
in the COLOSEUM---your fave form of "ENTERTAINMENT") The "love your neighborenemy dictum ----is most logically attributed to HILLEL-----he died at about the same time your legend claims that jesus was born------a Talmudist,, living when he died, in JERUSALEM------very famous and QUOTED endlessly back then and
“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.d]">[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of helle]">[e] as yourselves.

Not so bright people have theorized that he was a tax collector for the romans----
sunday school teachers like to imply that the TAX COLLECTORS were Pharisees and were going around collecting taxes for the corrupted "HIGH PRIEST PHARISEEs'" In order to read the NT you really have to have some kind of
handle other than sunday school lessons on as to what was going on at that time.

Jesus was a PHARISEE------and he never said that ^^^^. Do you have any idea why Pharisees are lumped in with "SCRIBES"??? Were your great, great grandparents LITERATE?
Your fruits expose you......
Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

pharisee
noun

Your fruits expose you......
Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

right-----very good-----ROMANS WERE EXPOSED by their fruits------crucifixtions by the tens of thousands------gladiator circuses----Lion lunch circuses for the entertainment of the sluts of the general roman population and----later on ---
the INQUISITION OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----and the Auto de Fe-----
more entertainment for the sluts. Are those the points you are trying to make?. Raspberries grow on thorn bushes-------as do roses. -----Mathew did not have
much of a talent for metaphor

pharisee
noun

any reason why you choose not to answer the very simple question-----if you like---leave out your great grand parents and, please, let me know WHO (as a child)
you imagined were the TAX COLLECTORS?

Jesus is pretty straight forward about that. I can see why a Jew might not care, but anyone who calls him or herself a Christian should know that.

29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.e 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’f 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’g There is no commandment greater than these.”
Nice parsing of a statement in half. Makes you a liar, because Jesus was asked about the greatest commandment, not verse.
You are as Christian as ISIS is Muslim. There is no love of God in you. There was no bible until 300 years after Jesus. Quoting what Jesus said was most important, does NOT make him a liar...it makes you a minion of the adversary. Poor you.

the very same "legal" code. Baghdad was-----at that time----an already ESTABLISHED and CULTURALLY very highly developed city-----of Christians,
ISIS is Islamic, like the KKK is Christian. Your revisionist history is that of the KKK.

what revisionist history? nothing revisionist about it------ Are you disputing the Caliphate under ABU BAKR? That's the ISLAMIC and------true history of-----
IRAQ. It is silly to FART "REVISIONIST" without being able to present YOUR verson of history

can you tell me what you imagine is REVISIONIST about the history of ABU BAKR as CALIPH? You are accusing more than a BILLION muslims of touting
a REVISED HISTORY? Have you ever read "ONE THOUSAND AND ONE ARABIAN NIGHTS" ? lots of arab/muslim CULTURE and HISTORY intertwined
in that book

Jesus excoriated the Pharisees, as you all know.

The Sanhedrin, comprised of Pharisees and Sadducees, forwarded Jesus' case onto the Roman Governor for disposition with a recommendation of death.

irosie is ranting above without any point.

Why? Tell us, irosie, why?

Last edited:
Jesus excoriated the Pharisees, as we you all know.

The Sanhedrin, comprised of Pharisees and Sadducees, forwarded Jesus' case onto the Roman Governor for disposition with a recommendation of death.

try again ----and most of all READ THE BOOK. and ---also get a bit fixed up on real history-------the SANHEDRIN aquitted Jesus saying ----in sum and substance----
"he broke none of our laws". The Sanhedrin was largely NOT sadducees---but
actually lots of Pharisees. It was your hero------the High Priest CAIPHAS (roman
appointee Sadducee------with a reputation of being something like ADOLF HITLER---even amongst JEWS TODAY) -----sent Jesus off to PONTIUS PILATE------another of your heroes who crucified an estimated 20,000 jews in his ten year tenure as ROMAN PRELATE OF JUDEA. The romans CRUCIFIED for almost entirely one reason "SEDITION AGAINST ROME" Eastern Orthodox Christians call Pontius Pilate a "SAINT"..... In order to understand the NT-----you have to READ it carefully------it is all there

irosie is a revisionists' nightmare who mangles terms, definitions, and standards.

You agree with me, irosie, though that the Sanhedrin, composed of Pharisees and Sadducees, with a recommendation of death. Are you aware that the Sanhedrin legally could not order a death penalty on Jesus?

Last edited:
irosie is a revisionists who mangles terms, definitions, and standards.

You agree with me, irosie, though that the Sanhedrin, composed of Pharisees and Sadducees, with a recommendation of death. Are you aware that the Sanhedrin legally could not order a death penalty on Jesus?

NOPE----I read the book------he Sanhedrin aquitted Jesus-------no recommendation
at all. The allegation that the Sanhedrin could not issue a death penalty is
very iffy-------according to the NT-----a local SANHEDRIN issued a death sentence
on an ADULTERESS -------and under ROMAN law the main Sanhedrin issued a death sentence upon some guy named "JAMES"

You got a link to "THE SANHEDRIN issued a recommendation for the death penalty"???? or had a capacity to do so------or FOR THAT MATTER----a credible link stating that jews during the time of the ROMAN occupation were
BARRED FROM EXECUTING ANYONE?----------so you are admitting that the
story of the ADULTERESS about to be stoned----is utter nonsense?
(in fact-----you are right-----it is) -----sanhedrins were not confined to Jerusalem----
that one was something like the COUNTRY SUPREME COURT. The country supreme court-----according to the NT ---ruled that Jesus had committed no crime
punishable with execution. ---in fact----no crime. For the record---for an adulteress to be "stoned" -----the case would have had to go to the main Sanhedrin
in Jerusalem------no such LOCAL verdicts existed

NOPE----I read the book------he Sanhedrin aquitted Jesus-------no recommendation
at all. The allegation that the Sanhedrin could not issue a death penalty is
very iffy-------according to the NT-----a local SANHEDRIN issued a death sentence
on an ADULTERESS -------and under ROMAN law the main Sanhedrin issued a death sentence upon some guy named "JAMES"

You got a link to "THE SANHEDRIN issued a recommendation for the death penalty"???? or had a capacity to do so------or FOR THAT MATTER----a credible link stating that jews during the time of the ROMAN occupation were
BARRED FROM EXECUTING ANYONE?----------so you are admitting that the
story of the ADULTERESS about to be stoned----is utter nonsense?
(in fact-----you are right-----it is) -----sanhedrins were not confined to Jerusalem----
that one was something like the COUNTRY SUPREME COURT. The country supreme court-----according to the NT ---ruled that Jesus had committed no crime
punishable with execution. ---in fact----no crime. For the record---for an adulteress to be "stoned" -----the case would have had to go to the main Sanhedrin
in Jerusalem------no such LOCAL verdicts existed

well JAKE??? can you come up with ANY credible history that barred jews from
executing each other UNDER ROMAN LAW? Maybe there was but I have never
come across any credible history that such a ROMAN LAW existed in roman controlled JUDEA. Historically jews did manage an occasional ASSASSINATION of each other during roman rule-------EASILY. A man so HATED by ALL THE JEWS-------would not have much of a life-span in those days.
THE ROMANS WOULD NOT HAVE CARED AT ALL

Wrong...the most important verse in the bible is the 1st commandment.

KKK are Democrats, no Christian would destroy a cross.

no one knows who MATTHEW WAS--------he never met Jesus.
Say what? An apostle of Jesus never met Jesus? Where do you people pick up such laughable blather?

right----Luke never met Jesus either-------and would not have any idea what jesus was saying if he did-----Luke spoke greek and Jesus did Aramaic and Hebrew. Who is
"you people" ? Seems you were educated in history by the lady who did the
sunday school in the church basement TOO.....

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

If you don't believe that, everything else following is meaningless. And if Genesis 1:1 is not true, life is meaningless, you are just a byproduct of some random cosmic event.

Now some atheists can claim their lives have meaning. But they just made it up on their own. Just like we made God up. So their lives have no purpose.
Its the "talking snake people " woo hoo

KKK are Democrats, no Christian would destroy a cross.
upload_2016-4-8_12-49-59.jpeg

Say what? An apostle of Jesus never met Jesus? Where do you people pick up such laughable blather?

right----Luke never met Jesus either-------and would not have any idea what jesus was saying if he did-----Luke spoke greek and Jesus did Aramaic and Hebrew. Who is
Says the loony tunes who doesn't know Matthew is in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Acts.

Says the loony tunes who doesn't know Matthew is in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Acts.

right-----Matthew, Mark, Luke ----and the writer of ACTS (most likely Luke) All three authors never met Jesus and wrote their stuff long after Jesus was SWEPT
upstairs. No one actually know who Mark was either...there is some conjecture
that his mother was a jew.... He wrote "REVELATIONS" which suggests to me that he was----a jew but in NO WAY indicates that he ever met Jesus-----

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

If you don't believe that, everything else following is meaningless. And if Genesis 1:1 is not true, life is meaningless, you are just a byproduct of some random cosmic event.

Now some atheists can claim their lives have meaning. But they just made it up on their own. Just like we made God up. So their lives have no purpose.
Its the "talking snake people " woo hoo
And in walks the insecure lefty who needs to chime in to show his confusion.

right-----Matthew, Mark, Luke ----and the writer of ACTS (most likely Luke) All three authors never met Jesus and wrote their stuff long after Jesus was SWEPT
upstairs. No one actually know who Mark was either...there is some conjecture
that his mother was a jew.... He wrote "REVELATIONS" which suggests to me that he was----a jew but in NO WAY indicates that he ever met Jesus-----
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back