The Most Profound Question Imaginable - It is Eternally Unanswerble

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
What is Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence? What is He Who can create a universe?
Unfathomable, now and forever, beyond our comprehension.

"There are two kinds of people, those who believe everything is a miracle, and those who believe nothing is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

What is Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence? What is He Who can create a universe?

"There are two kinds of people, those who believe everything is a miracle, and those who believe nothing is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

There are two kinds of people, those who believe humans are the highest form of intelligence in the universe, and those who don't. Which are you?

Meh, I tend not to worry about things beyond my comprehension.....I mean if you can't comprehend something then why worry about it? :dunno:

You (hopefully) try to put your best foot forward in life for the X number of years you are on this rock and then you die.

There are those who believe in the supernatural and those that don't. -Donald Duck.

Meh, I tend not to worry about things beyond my comprehension.....I mean if you can't comprehend something then why worry about it? :dunno:

You (hopefully) try to put your best foot forward in life for the X number of years you are on this rock and then you die.
there is enough to worry about that can be known and done. i occasionally contemplate the infinite, but that usually involves a clear night 'sstars or open deck far from shore.

Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

Above is the first of two brief examples of the most absurd bullshit imaginable, each of which brings to mind Brandolini's Law, viz.:

Publicly formulated the first time in January 2013 by Alberto Brandolini, an Italian programmer, the bullshit asymmetry principle (also known as Brandolini's law) states that: "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."qquir

1. Humanity is part and parcel of nature.
2. Artists, poets, scientists, scholars, outdoorsmen, sportsmen and citizens around the world have always and will always marvel at Nature's beauty, providence, elegance, and the endless benefits and joy it delivers to all Humanity, forever.
3. My book, referenced in my footnotes, has chapter after chapter explaining the wonders of nature in their profound fortuitous interdependencies which benefit humanity more brilliantly than most people can know or even imagine. A medical doctor called my book describing the wonder of nature, "beyond outstanding. It should be required reading for every literate person."
4. I could go on at considerable length, but anyone who finds no truth in my foregoing commentary would reject everything else refuting it as "a Crime."

On to the "Sage's" bullshit footnote:

"Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore, Disrespect, Hate, and Fear All Other White People"

“Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.” ― Heinrich Heine, perfectly describing "The Sage"

Last edited:

The answer is 42

that very unknowability is why the founders left the question open, why the "christian nationalists " are wrong and if there is a hell eternally damned.
Not knowing everything is different from not knowing some things.

They declared their natural rights and understood that those rights came from God, and not man.

This is something democrats don't agree with.

Forum List

Back