The Mothers Being Deported By Trump:

It's tough to read these stories.....

But, if you want to keep people like these, you'd better give up a bunch of others.

They broke the law.

The Mothers Being Deported by Trump

For all those illegal mothers....

21b.jpg
Curly Bill...

The solution is to end birth right citizenship. Put an end to that and the whole family can be deported together. It's like a family trip back home.

NO western nations have birthright citizenship except the U.S.& Canada! Even most all European nations don't have it & neither does Japan!

WHY on earth do we STILL have it?? It was originally meant for freed slaves but that was over 150 years ago so we should've gotten rid of birthright citizenship a LONG time ago!!

Golly, we are the only country to have an Electoral College also because of slavery. How about a trade?
Learn history. The EC was here from the beginning. What came from slavery was if they were to be counted as full citizens or not at all.

It has nothing to do with illegals here today. Or are you saying illegals should count as citizens and get a vote?

No dumb ass, I was offering a trade. You want birthright citizenship gone, I want the EC gone. Both came from the slavery era. Get rid of both.

Birthright citizenship came from the post-slavery era. and again, what does the era have to do with it.

The States can make the EC more flexible by letting each HOR district be one EV, and then giving only the 2 senator EV's to the State leader, like a few states do already.

This is actually a simple problem that has a simple solution. Make a law that anybody caught her illegally faces a minimum 5 years in prison. People will be running for that southern border to get the hell out of this country so fast it would make your head spin. No need for a wall either. Very few would want to come here with a strong enough deterrent.

And we need to pressure Mexico into allowing the children of illegal immigrants to enter the country and live there with the parents. Funny how the left never accuses Mexico of separating families because of their own super strict policies. Mexico also doesn't do anything for their poor people. Despite all that, the left treats the Mexican president with total respect.

The solution is to end birth right citizenship. Put an end to that and the whole family can be deported together. It's like a family trip back home.

NO western nations have birthright citizenship except the U.S.& Canada! Even most all European nations don't have it & neither does Japan!

WHY on earth do we STILL have it?? It was originally meant for freed slaves but that was over 150 years ago so we should've gotten rid of birthright citizenship a LONG time ago!!

Golly, we are the only country to have an Electoral College also because of slavery. How about a trade?
Learn history. The EC was here from the beginning. What came from slavery was if they were to be counted as full citizens or not at all.

It has nothing to do with illegals here today. Or are you saying illegals should count as citizens and get a vote?

No dumb ass, I was offering a trade. You want birthright citizenship gone, I want the EC gone. Both came from the slavery era. Get rid of both.

The reasoning for the Electoral College has not changed and now has nothing to do with the Three-fifths Compromise as that was changed by the amendment.

Birthright citizenship came from the post-slavery era. and again, what does the era have to do with it.

The States can make the EC more flexible by letting each HOR district be one EV, and then giving only the 2 senator EV's to the State leader, like a few states do already.

Democrats hate that idea because they could probably never win another national election.

This is actually a simple problem that has a simple solution. Make a law that anybody caught her illegally faces a minimum 5 years in prison. People will be running for that southern border to get the hell out of this country so fast it would make your head spin. No need for a wall either. Very few would want to come here with a strong enough deterrent.

And we need to pressure Mexico into allowing the children of illegal immigrants to enter the country and live there with the parents. Funny how the left never accuses Mexico of separating families because of their own super strict policies. Mexico also doesn't do anything for their poor people. Despite all that, the left treats the Mexican president with total respect.

Does Mexico disallow children of their citizens to enter their country?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's tough to read these stories.....

But, if you want to keep people like these, you'd better give up a bunch of others.

They broke the law.

The Mothers Being Deported by Trump

Liberals believe in Evolution (Survival of The Fittest) (Only The Strong Survive)
Liberals believe in Global Warming and believe that the planet has a fever and humans are a virus.

They believe the planet is over populated.

Liberals believe in on demand Abortion, Birth Control, and Sterilization.

Quit phucking asking me to care about illegals, their lives or the lives of their offspring, and quit asking me to phucking support them.

Go back to your own shit holes and let your country and your countrymen pay to support you.

I'm not going to do it.

No, I have one better. 5 Years in Prison plus permanent sterilization.

Birth Right Citizenship is an Imagined Right and was a Poor SCOTUS decision every bit as much as was Dread Scott.

These Idiots are NOT Lord and Master over us. We The People are The Government. Get rid of Birth Right Citizenship and the current Lefty Interpretation of it.

It was only meant to give LEGAL Naturalized Citizen's Offspring Citizenship because their parents were Citizens! I agree with that interpretation. I do not agree with the phucked up Lefty interpretation of it.

Birth Right Citizenship is an Imagined Right and was a Poor SCOTUS decision every bit as much as was Dread Scott.

These Idiots are NOT Lord and Master over us. We The People are The Government. Get rid of Birth Right Citizenship and the current Lefty Interpretation of it.

It was only meant to give LEGAL Naturalized Citizen's Offspring Citizenship because their parents were Citizens! I agree with that interpretation. I do not agree with the phucked up Lefty interpretation of it.

That is not the liberal interpretation. It is plain English.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

If you want it changed, let's amend the Constitution and do it the right way! I would support that change.

BTW, it's Dred Scott.

Does Mexico disallow children of their citizens to enter their country?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The American born children of illegals are dual citizens. They can get birth certificates from any consulate as if they were born in Mexico City. There is nothing wrong with them going to a country where they are citizens.

A filthy ass bitch should not be able to swim across the Rio Grande and drop an anchor baby to circumvent the immigration laws of the US.

Im not completely unsympathetic to these women. Being From Texas, and having spent most of my life working in manufacturing, construction, foodservice and other industries heavily populated by both americans of mexican/ceentral american descent, and of mexican nationals, I know that a great many of these folks are good people.
HOWEVER, the refusal of politicians, especially those on the left side of the political spectrum, to acknowledge that unchecked illegal immigration is a problem and that solutions have to be worked out, has done as much as anything else to fuel this movement to take a very hard line on border and immigration issues. As painful as it is to some, what is going on now with the Trump admin and immigration is something that has to happen ifr the USA as a nation is to survive.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

If you want it changed, let's amend the Constitution and do it the right way! I would support that change.

BTW, it's Dred Scott.
What does "Naturalized" mean?

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

Naturalization
Naturalization is the legal act or process by which a non-citizen in a country may acquire citizenship or nationality of that country. It may be done by a statute, without any effort on the part of the individual, or it may involve an application and approval by legal authorities

BTW, it's Dred Scott.
What does "Naturalized" mean?

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

Naturalization
Naturalization is the legal act or process by which a non-citizen in a country may acquire citizenship or nationality of that country. It may be done by a statute, without any effort on the part of the individual, or it may involve an application and approval by legal authorities

If you are "Naturalized" that means you have obtained CITIZENSHIP, and upon obtaining CITIZENSHIP your Children when born in THE US will become citizens. Additionally IF the US has Jurisdiction over you, in other words you are a citizen, then your children when born become citizens too.

By the way DUMB ASS, this means that Sanctuary Cities in fact are claiming that The US does not have Jurisdiction over Illegals in their cities and this is why they can operate as a Sanctuary City.

This fact makes any offspring of an Illegal born in a Sanctuary City ineligible for Citizenship in The US because they were not born to a Naturalized Citizen, and The Sanctuary City claims The US does not have Jurisdiction over the illegals in their city.

This is the best ARGUMENT against running a Sanctuary City. You are claiming US Immigration Law has no Jurisdiction over a Sanctuary City....FINE....then no offspring of an Illegal can get Birth Right Citizenship. That is only for Naturalized Citizens. No matter which way Lefty tries to bend this, HE IS DEAD WRONG.

Now STFU and get out of my country.

Im not completely unsympathetic to these women. Being From Texas, and having spent most of my life working in manufacturing, construction, foodservice and other industries heavily populated by both americans of mexican/ceentral american descent, and of mexican nationals, I know that a great many of these folks are good people.
HOWEVER, the refusal of politicians, especially those on the left side of the political spectrum, to acknowledge that unchecked illegal immigration is a problem and that solutions have to be worked out, has done as much as anything else to fuel this movement to take a very hard line on border and immigration issues. As painful as it is to some, what is going on now with the Trump admin and immigration is something that has to happen ifr the USA as a nation is to survive.

I don't think it was ever a question whether there are some good people or not, good people come in all shapes and sizes. However when I read stories like an American kid being sent home from school because he wore a shirt with an American flag on it that might be offensive to some Mexican kids, or when I have to push 1 to speak my own language, or when I see these Mexicans have rallies against deportation screaming this was their country and they are here to take it back, I lose all empath for those people.

I don't think it was ever a question whether there are some good people or not, good people come in all shapes and sizes. However when I read stories like an American kid being sent home from school because he wore a shirt with an American flag on it that might be offensive to some Mexican kids, or when I have to push 1 to speak my own language, or when I see these Mexicans have rallies against deportation screaming this was their country and they are here to take it back, I lose all empath for those people.
oh, I feel ya on that homie.
notice that I noted that the left pushing this narrative, has made the closed border crowd more militant.

Forum List

Back