The Movie Industry Is Destroying Itself

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
When Hollywood decided to make sure that the only way that movies can qualify for awards was if they adhered to diversity standards, they made sure that fans wouldn't want to pay to see their product.

Even leftists are tired of being told how to think. So how can they expect fans to want to pay to be told how they must think.

If you want to destroy a movie, just make sure that you change the sex or race of the main characters and you'll assure that it will be a flop.

Last edited:
7f333a7599089c392ae6f8b9fbf131b2.jpg

Here's a prime example of everything that could go wrong in a movie.
Dungeons & Dragons.
The male character basically sits back while the female lead kicks butt.
Right now that feels forced.
Nobody is buying it, and they especially don't want to pay to see it.

The trailers try to hide the flaws in the film so that maybe they can trick people into buying tickets, but most films are successful because people want to see it more than once. This film doesn't make anyone want to finish watching it.

Last edited:
When Hollywood decided to make sure that the only way that movies can qualify for awards was if they adhered to diversity standards, they made sure that fans wouldn't want to pay to see their product.

Even leftists are tired of being told how to think. Nobody will pay to be told how we must all think.

If you want to destroy a movie, just make sure that you change the sex or race of the main characters and you'll assure that it will be a flop.

Bud light is destroying itself.

The entire country is destroying itself

For the Left, it is a win/win.

The left is eating itself.

They want to end their own cult with in utero murder and sterilizing children.

Kind of anti-Darwinian.

Don't get me wrong. It's okay with me, while here in the Midwest we keep on having four to six blue-eyed, blond-haired children per married couple, most of whom are Christians. It doesn't get any better than that!

Dungeons & Dragons.

The trailers try to hide the flaws in the film so that maybe they can trick people into buying tickets, but most films are successful because people want to see it more than once. This film doesn't make anyone want to finish watching it.

That and it’s boring. I tried to start watching that the other day. Made it about 10 min in and had to turn it off. Too much blah blah blah. Lefties do love boring dialogues.

Dungeons & Dragons.

That would be news to you given its high success.

That and it’s boring. I tried to start watching that the other day. Made it about 10 min in and had to turn it off. Too much blah blah blah. Lefties do love boring dialogues.
That and the buffed out lesbian doing all of the fighting.

Gina Carano can pull this off, but not Michelle Rodriquez.

That would be news to you given its high success.

You think you can get away with saying this and using Rotten Tomatoes as a source?

Most of their reviews are politically biased.

Dungeons & Dragons is garbage.
I could care less what the critics say, because most of them aren't honest.

Here's the truth:

Kayleena Pierce-Bohen of Screen Rant called the film a "box office bomb" and said that the film's disappointing profits were due to poor marketing of the film, tough competition with The Super Mario Bros. Movie, and the fans boycotting the companies Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro.[117]

You think you can get away with saying this and using Rotten Tomatoes as a source?

Most of their reviews are politically biased.

Dungeons & Dragons is garbage.
I could care less what the critics say, because most of them aren't honest.

Provide your evidence at any time.

One of the things my business provided was equipment for movie theaters from lighting to sound and seating... I have a whole drawerful of free passes to every major theater company existing today and I haven't felt compelled to go see any movie outside of a Clint Eastwood production or two....

The left is eating itself.

They want to end their own cult with in utero murder and sterilizing children.

Kind of anti-Darwinian.

Don't get me wrong. It's okay with me, while here in the Midwest we keep on having four to six blue-eyed, blond-haired children per married couple, most of whom are Christians. It doesn't get any better than that!

LOL. Do you teach those children to salute and goose step as well? :auiqs.jpg:

Chris Pine is the only reason to watch and even his charisma couldn’t save it for me.
I get the feeling from Pine that he's forced to go along with the woke industry because he needs a paycheck.
The feeling I get from most actors is that the only reason they have a job is because they sucked up to the left.
This is why I hate Tom Hanks now.
He's obviously not someone I would admire, and I feel that he's riding off of past successes. But does anyone really want to see his movies anymore?
Probably not.

The Elephant in the room is the simple fact that after all of the trashing of Republicans that Biden and his minions do, nobody likes the people that produce this rubbish anymore.
The list of actors that people admire can be counted on one hand. Whereas the list of actors that people hate is long.

Forum List

Back