The Mufti Of Assad Call To Send Kamikazes In Europe!

As we can see, Assad is the number one supporter and protector of ISIS. His existence is based entirely upon the survival of ISIS and the danger it poses.

Why are so many confused by this?
Zionist ejaculation on al-Qaeda propaganda. Liste, Uncle Sam: Your murderous game is lost. Humanity will win.

Assad and ISIS have an unspoken truce if not friendship. The more dangerous and barbaric ISIS becomes, the stronger the reason for Assad to stay in power. In a way they guarantee each other's survival.

As we can see, Assad is the number one supporter and protector of ISIS. His existence is based entirely upon the survival of ISIS and the danger it poses.

Zionist ejaculation on al-Qaeda propaganda. Liste, Uncle Sam: Your murderous game is lost. Humanity will win.

Assad and ISIS have an unspoken truce if not friendship. The more dangerous and barbaric ISIS becomes, the stronger the reason for Assad to stay in power. In a way they guarantee each other's survival.

Syria said it would not share intelligence on ISIS unless France and other change their attitude toward Assad regime.
If they will accept Assad they will get the scoop on ISIS.

Obviously Syria does not care if ISIS stays or goes, so long as Assad keeps his throne

Another lame propaganda piece diversion. We are discussing Assad not Israel, and we've been through this before a thousand times before, rebels aren't Al Queda nor are they ISIS.

Look at those scumbags whose regime made and backs al-Qaeda and ISIS. Do not talk to them. It would only increase their satanic propaganda.

Palmyra.jpg

Hundreds of Iraqi militiamen came to the aid of the Syrian army near Palmyra. Now, Hezbollah deployed further hundreds of soldiers there. The Syrian army and its tanks advance, Russian drone footage show ISIS on the run. Soon, Palmyra will be liberated from the terrorists.

Hezbollah.jpg

Anybody who understands anything of geopolitics knows that without ISIS in power Assad's days are numbered. His and ISIS' survival are linked together.

Can't deny it, so you attack me personally. It's not going to make the truth go away. The day ISIS became noticeable was the day the international community backed off from removing genocidal Assad from power.

Can't deny it, so you attack me personally. It's not going to make the truth go away. The day ISIS became noticeable was the day the international community backed off from removing genocidal Assad from power.
ISIS-Roudy fulfills my prediction that I made earlier today in this thread...

What was that? That ISIS is supported by Israel? Ha ha ha.

Israel has already chosen to back Assad behind the scenes. By back I mean at this time prefers Assad stay in control. Its a very easy decision. Once ISIS gets destroyed, which won't happen for a long time, the West can refocus replacing Assad.

What day was that ?
Assad will stay as long as Russia lets him.

Israel has already chosen to back Assad behind the scenes. By back I mean at this time prefers Assad stay in control. Its a very easy decision. Once ISIS gets destroyed, which won't happen for a long time, the West can refocus replacing Assad.
So you admit that the Syrian government is a fierce enemy of ISIS.
The West already tried to replace Assad. With al-Qaeda in the first place, then with ISIS. Both didn´t work. Not they bombed Paris and scream for ground troops. Didn´t work, either. Hollande calls for unity with Russia.

This one is Abu Talha caught by opposition near Damascus, chief of ISIS and a commander in the regime in Syria.

1429531898-klmty.jpg

So you admit that the Syrian government is a fierce enemy of ISIS.
The West already tried to replace Assad. With al-Qaeda in the first place, then with ISIS. Both didn´t work. Not they bombed Paris and scream for ground troops. Didn´t work, either. Hollande calls for unity with Russia.
Like I said dufus, you aren't paying attention. There are no good guys here. Both are genocidal scum. Assad has conceeded 2/3 of Syrian territory, and a major chunk of it is in ISIS control They may be enemies in the long term, but for now they know that they guarantee each other's survival. It is obviously hard for someone with your low IQ to understand so many moving pieces at the same time, perhaps you should practice walking while chewing gum at the same time.

Forum List

Back