The myth of a "booming" economy that benefits everyone....

What have they done to try and make peace? Are they to be always at each others throats like dems and repubs?

They made peace with Egypt and Jordan. They are a peaceful people but “Palestine” is run by terrorists. There can be no peace.

The Palestinians have chanted over and over that the only way for peace is to kill all the Jews. So what's the half-way point, Israel to allow Palestinians to kill half of them????

This.

How can we vilify Israel when they are surrounded by awful dictatorships. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is in Israel.
Don't get me wrong I'm Jewish and proud of my heritage I just feel more strongly for America than Israel and of course I'm not too happy with their leader either

What I never understood about leftists is why they support a party that's really against them! As a white Christian male, I'm amazed at all the whites who support an anti-white party like the Democrats. As a blue-collar worker, I'm amazed at all the so-called blue collar workers that support a party ushering in illegals to take their jobs that keep their wages lower.

Maybe it's my age, but I just don't get it.

Of course you get it. Its all about the urban plantations and keeping political control. The dems have two main constituencies, the union voters, and the minority voters. Then they have the young liberal college kids. Trump needs to take some of those union voters, and even a few of the smarter minority voters who appreciate the better job opportunities. More illegals flooding the job market only helps the democrat politicians, it hurts the schools and healthcare costs.

They made peace with Egypt and Jordan. They are a peaceful people but “Palestine” is run by terrorists. There can be no peace.

The Palestinians have chanted over and over that the only way for peace is to kill all the Jews. So what's the half-way point, Israel to allow Palestinians to kill half of them????

This.

How can we vilify Israel when they are surrounded by awful dictatorships. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is in Israel.
Don't get me wrong I'm Jewish and proud of my heritage I just feel more strongly for America than Israel and of course I'm not too happy with their leader either

What I never understood about leftists is why they support a party that's really against them! As a white Christian male, I'm amazed at all the whites who support an anti-white party like the Democrats. As a blue-collar worker, I'm amazed at all the so-called blue collar workers that support a party ushering in illegals to take their jobs that keep their wages lower.

Of course you get it. Its all about the urban plantations and keeping political control. The dems have two main constituencies, the union voters, and the minority voters. Then they have the young liberal college kids. Trump needs to take some of those union voters, and even a few of the smarter minority voters who appreciate the better job opportunities. More illegals flooding the job market only helps the democrat politicians, it hurts the schools and healthcare costs.

If the Dems lose even 5% of the black vote they are done. Hence they are petrified of persons like Candace Owens.

That was by a Republican Congress. Lead by Speaker Newt Gingrich, specifically.

Idiots.....like you........"praise" congress when it suits your half brain biases.....BUT, when it comes to the orange buffoon, you revert to telling congress to kiss the idiot-in-chief's ass.

You and your ilk are nothing but hypocritical morons............LOL

It’s booming for those who put something into it. Cellar dwellers on the dole-not so much

Yeah and Bill had nothing to do with it??? Lying rats
I didn't say that.

Bill vetoed it once before Newt shamed him into signing it the 2nd time it was put in front of him.

quote-the-era-of-big-government-is-over-william-j-clinton-57-20-29.jpg

Do you remember now?

This is what the former proponent of "Hillarycare" said..

The lemmings and sheep are incapable and fearful of the truth, it’s why they went after Newt.

This.

And you never will

That is absolutely correct, I never will.

When I see representatives against me or my people, I'm not supporting them. I'm going to do my best to get them out of power. Why would I give power to people that are against me? That makes no sense whatsoever.

This.

And you never will

When I see representatives against me or my people, I'm not supporting them. I'm going to do my best to get them out of power. Why would I give power to people that are against me? That makes no sense whatsoever.
Well unless you're in the 1 or 2% you're supporting a party that is against you

This.

And you never will

I do not agree as the Democrats want to raise my taxes.

This.

And you never will

Yep, much better to support the party that wants to raise taxes...dumbass.

This.

And you never will

Against me? In what way?

This.

And you never will

In which dumpy city do you reside?

Forum List

Back