The myth of a "booming" economy that benefits everyone....

Who's it booming for ?? Trump and pals are doing great ,,are you part of his gang?? Otherwise nobody with costs so high is doing great

....AND, to add insult to injury, Trump's tax scam will be partially financed by......

It's not just Medicare: Trump budget eyes Social Security cuts, too ...
Trump's cuts to Medicare hospital payments trigger an outcry | Fox ...

Trump budget proposes huge cuts to Medicaid and Medicare - The ...

Trump Advisor Re-Affirms Commitment to Cutting Social Security ...

Gee, if I didn't know the Democrats were so full of integrity, I would think they're trying to scare our old people.

Who's it booming for ?? Trump and pals are doing great ,,are you part of his gang?? Otherwise nobody with costs so high is doing great

....AND, to add insult to injury, Trump's tax scam will be partially financed by......

It's not just Medicare: Trump budget eyes Social Security cuts, too ...
Trump's cuts to Medicare hospital payments trigger an outcry | Fox ...

Trump budget proposes huge cuts to Medicaid and Medicare - The ...

Trump Advisor Re-Affirms Commitment to Cutting Social Security ...

Gee, if I didn't know the Democrats were so full of integrity, I would think they're trying to scare our old people.
integrity is my middle name

I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

Dude, companies I work with cannot find employees and salaries are growing rapidly. Students that graduate are receiving multiple offers. Just open your eyes and stop watching MSNBC
Can't find em because very few are qualified

Because they are employed! Nice try
Lots can't compete in todays business climate They are under educated and robots are taking jobs away from 1000's

Until robots learn to drive trucks there will be jobs. 90% of goods in the US are still transported by trucks.

I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

Dude, companies I work with cannot find employees and salaries are growing rapidly. Students that graduate are receiving multiple offers. Just open your eyes and stop watching MSNBC

Lots can't compete in todays business climate They are under educated and robots are taking jobs away from 1000's
So all I'm saying is all is not gold that comes out of scumps mouth

Duh. But actions speak louder than words. Economy is better. Immigration policy is better. Military might is better. Relations with Israel are better.

Until robots learn to drive trucks there will be jobs. 90% of goods in the US are still transported by trucks.
Then buy trucking companies on the stock exchange Get rich ,,,Need any help?

Duh. But actions speak louder than words. Economy is better. Immigration policy is better. Military might is better. Relations with Israel are better.
Economy better ? a couple trillion injection into our economy sure helps ,short term at least,,,, military better ? we already have over kill immigration ? hows trumps wall coming along?

The left know a booming economy and low unemployment virtually assures Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Naturally they are trying to spin all the historic economic news negative.

With a strong economy, the Left can only double down on class warfare and racial division.

Biden was running his mouth yesterday about how the GOP is bringing back Jim Crow.

The GOP knows not to bring back Democrat failures.

Then buy trucking companies on the stock exchange Get rich ,,,Need any help?

Logistics, trucking, etc. Many businesses use their own fleets.

Economy better ? a couple trillion injection into our economy sure helps ,short term at least,,,, military better ? we already have over kill immigration ? hows trumps wall coming along?

It’s coming. Economy is better based on wages and unemployment. Military is stronger. Immigration has more eyes on it. Look these issues aren’t critical to every voter but they are to me.

And Israel ? I'm Jewish and could care less about Israel Think more about France Canada England and Mexico

It’s coming. Economy is better based on wages and unemployment. Military is stronger. Immigration has more eyes on it. Look these issues aren’t critical to every voter but they are to me.
I'm heavily invested in our markets so sure I want to see things go smoothly BUT I don't like trump as president ,,,he demeans all I think our country was built on and I honestly shudder to think what might happen if he loses in 2020

I'm heavily invested in our markets so sure I want to see things go smoothly BUT I don't like trump as president ,,,he demeans all I think our country was built on and I honestly shudder to think what might happen if he loses in 2020

That is perfectly fair. The rhetoric doesn’t bother me but I can see how it could bother people. I am also disappointed in his lack of desire to balance the budget and reduce our deficit. He has to attack entitlements, which is the 3rd rail for most politicians

And Israel ? I'm Jewish and could care less about Israel Think more about France Canada England and Mexico

That’s where we disagree. I am Not religious but I care deeply for Israel and my people who live there. I owe it IMO to my ancestors who died because of their culture and faith. Including 3 of my 4 grandparents in WW2.

nat4900 wants to start a circle jerk because he’s starting to realize Trump is going to win again in 2020. I think that’s cute. :)
Yes indeed. In green bay at a trump rally the stadium of 12000 plus was filled to capacity people were being turned away.

Meanwhile at the uncle joe biden rally the crowd was actually yawning and numbered a very impressive 600 people for the number one democrat candidate.

That’s where we disagree. I am Not religious but I care deeply for Israel and my people who live there. I owe it IMO to my ancestors who died because of their culture and faith. Including 3 of my 4 grandparents in WW2.

That's you and most Jewish people. Edward only has loyalty to the Democrat party who hates Jewish people.

Forum List

Back