The myth of a "booming" economy that benefits everyone....

I'd suggest you fucking progs champion projection, but you're just too obvious. I'll put this into words even you can comprehend, or so I hope.

Sample A (past): Debt grows at $2 a year.
Sample B (current): Debt grows at $1.50 a year.

If I asked a 1st grader which of the two is lower, they probably would say $1.50. If I asked the same student if that's a sign of improvement, considering the former pace was $2 and the current pace is $1.50. Strikes me they'd say YES.

I am very glad you are good at first grade math, there is hope for you.

The problem with your little scenario is that Trump has added to the debt at 2.50 a year, which is higher than 2 a year.

I hope that helps.

And I said MFer rates have risen on Trump's watch. You know dummy, they're HIGHER than they were on Obama's watch. Perhaps you have a problem distinguishing between numbers?

and I said they are still historically low, which is a fact., I never said they were higher on Obama's watch, why must you lie about me?

Either way, it is testament to Trump's greatness and Obama's mediocrity.

You have it wrong, Obama was terrible and Trump is mediocre

Trump is like Johnny Manziel while Obama is Ryan Leaf

Actually the deficit has gotten larger each year under Trump...which means debt is not slowing. ILMAO.......You can't tell the difference between increase and slowing. Go back to school.

They still are and Trump is begging for them to be made lower...why is that? Learn to read and research as well. Interest rates have risen on Trump's watch. My wallet is happy about it too.

if the deficits are getting larger, that means that debt is not slowing, it is growing faster.

Interest rates have risen on Trump's watch but are still historically low.

are you really this stupid or is it just an act you put on for the internet?

View attachment 259519

I'd suggest you fucking progs champion projection, but you're just too obvious. I'll put this into words even you can comprehend, or so I hope.

Sample A (past): Debt grows at $2 a year.
Sample B (current): Debt grows at $1.50 a year.

If I asked a 1st grader which of the two is lower, they probably would say $1.50. If I asked the same student if that's a sign of improvement, considering the former pace was $2 and the current pace is $1.50. Strikes me they'd say YES.

And I said MFer rates have risen on Trump's watch. You know dummy, they're HIGHER than they were on Obama's watch. Perhaps you have a problem distinguishing between numbers?

Let's look at some real numbers...

Deficit by year:

2014: 485 billion
2015: 438 billion
2016: 585 billion
Trump take over
2017: 665 billion
2018: 779 billion

Notice how the number under Trump keep getting bigger and bigger...oh and Trump's own government says the deficit for 2019 will be 1.091 trillion! That is more than 779 billion in case you did not know.

And what do you want to bet that if we sadly elect a Democrat for President and things go to hell, they'll be blaming Trump for all the months or years things go downhill just like they did with Bush?

Let me phrase it in terms that even YOU can understand.......

The first couple of years of ANYONE'S administration are consequences of the previous one.........The remaining 2 years are strictly the accolades or criticism of that administration.

Utter bull. Businesses had an enemy in the White House until Trump took over. Trump took several measures to help businesses expand and hire. DumBama did nothing for business. He closed down dozens and dozens, increased taxes on all of them, instituted expensive intrusive regulations, and you want to give him credit for the economy?

DumBama was a failure which is why he presided in the worst recovery in decades. He didn't do squat in favor of businesses because he hates American businesses. He thinks they should all be run by government.

Last edited:

History will have the final say about Trump, but so far so good. Obama is already consigned to the ranks of failed presidents.

Regardless, I will say this, America has never had a more interesting political time or mercurial president.

Que sera, sera.

Let's look at some real numbers...

Deficit by year:

2014: 485 billion
2015: 438 billion
2016: 585 billion
Trump take over
2017: 665 billion
2018: 779 billion

Notice how the number under Trump keep getting bigger and bigger...oh and Trump's own government says the deficit for 2019 will be 1.091 trillion! That is more than 779 billion in case you did not know.
But the first two years belong to the previous administration. I know this because another dingNat told me on this very thread (I think).

I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

Thank you for your contribution to the Trump 2020 campaign.

I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

How many families are "living on the minimum wage"?

Then get some education, or maybe a second job. Minimum wage jobs are for high school students. It’s not the governments responsibility to bail you out of the bad life choices you made. That’s not Trump’s fault. No one wants to pay more for crappy fast food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama more like Johnny Unitas

Come on, Obama was not good by any measure.
When you figure we were in pretty bad shape when he took over,, imho he accounted for an admirable comeback AND don't forget my friend ,he did it with 100% of republicans fighting him for 8 years

hen you figure we were in pretty bad shape when he took over,, imho he accounted for an admirable comeback AND don't forget my friend ,he did it with 100% of republicans fighting him for 8 years

Remember the McConnell pledge" about ensuring that Obama would be a one-termer???

A Bush or Clinton served in the White House in a high capacity for 33 of the last 39 years. In 2016, they tried to force Jeb V Clinton, to assure it would be 41 out of 47 years. That is the real cause of many of our problems. Not 2 years of DJT.

A Bush or Clinton served in the White House in a high capacity for 33 of the last 39 years. In 2016, they tried to force Jeb V Clinton, to assure it would be 41 out of 47 years. That is the real cause of many of our problems. Not 2 years of DJT.

Check your math.......

Bushes......12 years?
Clinton........8 years?

Check your math.......

Bushes......12 years?
Clinton........8 years?

Don't mind him Mike, he has a very bad comprehension problem.

Forum List

Back