The myth of a "booming" economy that benefits everyone....

And Israel ? I'm Jewish and could care less about Israel Think more about France Canada England and Mexico

That’s where we disagree. I am Not religious but I care deeply for Israel and my people who live there. I owe it IMO to my ancestors who died because of their culture and faith. Including 3 of my 4 grandparents in WW2.
I sure can understand your feelings My grandparents came from Russia and Poland Strict Jews They passed my parents passed I lost all religious feelings

And Israel ? I'm Jewish and could care less about Israel Think more about France Canada England and Mexico

That’s where we disagree. I am Not religious but I care deeply for Israel and my people who live there. I owe it IMO to my ancestors who died because of their culture and faith. Including 3 of my 4 grandparents in WW2.
I sure can understand your feelings My grandparents came from Russia and Poland Strict Jews They passed my parents passed I lost all religious feelings

I get it but you don’t think you owe them to fight for their ancestral homeland. There are so few of us left that I feel I must. So I support the alliance between Israel and the US.

I get it but you don’t think you owe them to fight for their ancestral homeland. There are so few of us left that I feel I must. So I support the alliance between Israel and the US.
Believe me I know where you're coming from ,and I respect you for it Have dear friends that feel as you do I just can't get there I want peace there and feel Israel isn't doing all they can Game of thrones is on Talk later peace

And what do you want to bet that if we sadly elect a Democrat for President and things go to hell, they'll be blaming Trump for all the months or years things go downhill just like they did with Bush?

Let me phrase it in terms that even YOU can understand.......

The first couple of years of ANYONE'S administration are consequences of the previous one.........The remaining 2 years are strictly the accolades or criticism of that administration.

And you know this how, Nat? From all of the Economics that you studied in college? Oh, wait...you didn't study Economics...you know nothing about the subject! So where did you pull the rule from that the first couple years of ANYONE'S administration are consequences of the previous one? You made it up? All righty then....

Believe me I know where you're coming from ,and I respect you for it Have dear friends that feel as you do I just can't get there I want peace there and feel Israel isn't doing all they can Game of thrones is on Talk later peace

I am recording it. Going to watch now

I try to honor them by being the best that I can be ,,to raise children I can be proud of That's what I owe them for doing their best for me

I try to honor them by being the best that I can be ,,to raise children I can be proud of That's what I owe them for doing their best for me

That is your prerogative. I owe more IMO. In terms of Israel’s policies I put myself in their shoes. Surrounded by enemies who want to kill them what else can they do? I think And I am biased they they are the good guys.

That is your prerogative. I owe more IMO. In terms of Israel’s policies I put myself in their shoes. Surrounded by enemies who want to kill them what else can they do? I think And I am biased they they are the good guys.
What have they done to try and make peace? Are they to be always at each others throats like dems and repubs?

What have they done to try and make peace? Are they to be always at each others throats like dems and repubs?

They made peace with Egypt and Jordan. They are a peaceful people but “Palestine” is run by terrorists. There can be no peace.

They made peace with Egypt and Jordan. They are a peaceful people but “Palestine” is run by terrorists. There can be no peace.
Agree It takes 2 to tango I certainly don't want Israel to take their crap

Agree It takes 2 to tango I certainly don't want Israel to take their crap

No one should take their crap. Je Suis Charlie. They kill over cartoons, they kill gays, they dress women to look like beach umbrellas. Hamas is evil. Fatah is Evil.

The Palestinians have chanted over and over that the only way for peace is to kill all the Jews. So what's the half-way point, Israel to allow Palestinians to kill half of them????

The Palestinians have chanted over and over that the only way for peace is to kill all the Jews. So what's the half-way point, Israel to allow Palestinians to kill half of them????

This.

How can we vilify Israel when they are surrounded by awful dictatorships. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is in Israel.

This.

How can we vilify Israel when they are surrounded by awful dictatorships. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is in Israel.
Don't get me wrong I'm Jewish and proud of my heritage I just feel more strongly for America than Israel and of course I'm not too happy with their leader either

This.

I can't disagree

This.

Don't get me wrong I'm Jewish and proud of my heritage I just feel more strongly for America than Israel and of course I'm not too happy with their leader either

What I never understood about leftists is why they support a party that's really against them! As a white Christian male, I'm amazed at all the whites who support an anti-white party like the Democrats. As a blue-collar worker, I'm amazed at all the so-called blue collar workers that support a party ushering in illegals to take their jobs that keep their wages lower.

Maybe it's my age, but I just don't get it.

This.

What I never understood about leftists is why they support a party that's really against them! As a white Christian male, I'm amazed at all the whites who support an anti-white party like the Democrats. As a blue-collar worker, I'm amazed at all the so-called blue collar workers that support a party ushering in illegals to take their jobs that keep their wages lower.

Maybe it's my age, but I just don't get it.
And you never will

This.

Me too. America #1. But I don’t like the rhetoric coming from the Left regarding Israel because to me it is equivalent to Jewish people everywhere since
most do support Israel.

Forum List

Back