The Myth of an Overpopulated Planet

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The only people who believe there are too many people never travel.

If you put every human being on the planet in the State of Texas, every family of four would get 1/10 of an acre to live on.

You don't believe me, do the math yourself.

Flatearther regressives believe the earth will collapse under the weight of humanity, lol.

If you put every human being on the planet in the State of Texas, every family of four would get 1/10 of an acre to live on.

But what if we don't have your trusty rightwing-a-tard calculator to "do the math" with?

And they'd all be dead in a few months.

Like most conservatives, you're really hilariously ignorant of how the real world works.

So, since you think it's a fantastic idea, why don't you move to such a densely populated area?

But what if we don't have your trusty rightwing-a-tard calculator to "do the math" with?

Use your fingers.

And they'd all be dead in a few months.

Like most conservatives, you're really hilariously ignorant of how the real world works.

So, since you think it's a fantastic idea, why don't you move to such a densely populated area?
The anti-science left should save Mother Gia and kill themselves.

Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney .... are all many times more populated than what he describes ....

I've lived in all those cities and they're wonderful.

Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney .... are all many times more populated than what he describes ....

I've lived in all those cities and they're wonderful.
Math is hard. He has no idea a tenth of an acre is a typical suburban home plot.

Math is hard. He has no idea a tenth of an acre is a typical suburban home plot.

Maybe he's so adverse to high density populations because he's seen what happens to them under Democratic control.

He yearns to breathe free and spread his enlightened attitudes to the more rural sections of America.

I wish him luck ...

cowboys-1.jpg

So, anyone other cultists want to jump on the "overpopulation is great!" bandwagon?

First, it's hilariously stupid, being it shows the speaker has no idea of how the infrastructure of soceity works.

And it's hypocritical, as none of them want to live in crowded areas themselves. They say they did it once ... yet they're not doing it now. Nothing but excuses.

They do, however, have an openly homicidal streak. Weatherman is rather very joyful thinking about mass death.

The anti-science left should save Mother Gia and kill themselves

Is that how you righty thugs plan to limit population, by exterminating people?

So, anyone other cultists want to jump on the "overpopulation is great!" bandwagon?

First, it's hilariously stupid, being it shows the speaker has no idea of how the infrastructure of soceity works.

And it's hypocritical, as none of them want to live in crowded areas themselves. They say they did it once ... yet they're not doing it now. Nothing but excuses.

They do, however, have an openly homicidal streak. Weatherman is rather very joyful thinking about mass death.

Hilarious. Simply hilarious.

Why are you still alive? Save Mother Gia and show you believe your own BS.

Tell us again how 1/10 of an acre per family is packing people in overcrowded conditions, Einstein.

The author P.J. O'Rourke once wrote ...

"Fretting about over-population is the ultimate racism, 'Just enough of me, way too much of you.'"

The author P.J. O'Rourke once wrote ...
"Fretting about over-population is the ultimate racism, 'Just enough of me, way too much of you.'"

So, you're happy to have all those people of the world move right next door to you?

No?

Then you're a self-admitted racist. Glad we cleared that up. Your standards, not mine. I wouldn't call you a racist, but you just did.

Tell us again how 1/10 of an acre per family is packing people in overcrowded conditions, Einstein.

So, where's the food come from? Where's the waste go? How do you get to work, when there's no street in your crowded utopia?
Man, the point flies right thru your empty head. You truly are dumber than a bag of nails.

Forum List

Back