The myth of the law abiding citizen

With all the ridiculous laws on the books most people commit 3 felonies a day and don't know it

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229]Amazon.com: Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent (9781594035227): Harvey Silverglate: Books[/ame]

Everyone speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights - three super-violent crimes that kill thousands every year. Everyone is a deadly criminal so the gun crowd needs to stop saying law abiding citizens should be allowed guns lest the govt take them at their word.

How about I call you for the lying SOB you are. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in 44 years, I don't drink if I even think I will be driving within 24 hours and I damn sure don't run red lights. I'm very sure I'm not unique, so carry on with your BS.

What a stupid thing to say. You may not get caught speeding but you do it every day.

Wrong I would be the one that you honk at for going the speed limit.
And I have NEVER had a moving violation ticket.
I have not driven while drinking at all in about 30 years.

You need to be introduced to Jack Shit.

If everyone breaks the law, it is unfair that some law breakers have a means of self defense to use against other law breakers. They are all equal. The man who runs a red light is just as bad as the man who dismembers his neighbor.

Everyone speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights - three super-violent crimes that kill thousands every year. Everyone is a deadly criminal so the gun crowd needs to stop saying law abiding citizens should be allowed guns lest the govt take them at their word.

How about I call you for the lying SOB you are. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in 44 years, I don't drink if I even think I will be driving within 24 hours and I damn sure don't run red lights. I'm very sure I'm not unique, so carry on with your BS.

What a stupid thing to say. You may not get caught speeding but you do it every day.

That sir is another fucking lie. I never intentionally exceed the posted speed limit. Care to try again?

If The man who runs a red light is just as bad as the man who dismembers his neighbor.

No one but you is saying that. But a nut who runs a red AND hits a pedestrian and causes him to lose a leg would be comparable to a man who takes a knife and hacks off someone's leg.

Troll!!!!!!!!!

But, I don't run red lights. I SURE don't drink and drive. And I've had one speeding ticket in my LIFE (and I'm 51).

This guy is just a useless troll. Even liberals aren't this stupid.

(Oh yeah, I forgot about libs in this forum, never mind)

:eusa_shifty:

Troll!!!!!!!!!

But, I don't run red lights. I SURE don't drink and drive. And I've had one speeding ticket in my LIFE (and I'm 51).

This guy is just a useless troll. Even liberals aren't this stupid.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. BTW - i never said you were CAUGHT speeding every day - but you do it. Everyone does (except me of course).

broad-brush.jpg

I don't drive drunk or run red lights.

You sound like a pretty dangerous driver.

I have never driven drunk (I don't drink). I am a professional driver with more than 1,000,000 miles and zero at-fault accidents.

The OP is nuttier than a sack of cashews.

sigh - More namecalling. That's all the car loons have. I notice you never said anything about speeding. That's because you do it every day.

So you admit you speed every day? I knew it. Have i ever been wrong.?

I like the way you think: Every American is a Criminal.

Absolutely, I do. I'll compare driving records with you any time. Who did you kill with your terrible driving and when?

I don't. I only ever speed if I need to pass someone quickly.

Speeding isn't a criminal offense. Driving drunk is.

the way he thinks is that its OK for him to drive drunk because everyone else is doing it.

Not just a criminal but a violent criminal. I didn't make this world.

Forum List

Back