The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

Pants up, don't loot.
1602106845710.jpeg

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives

It appears Silver may visit this message board and may have read my article of a August 30th.....

Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?

1602107283912.jpeg

The reason BLM does not work in sports is even with 90% of the players being black, 90% of the money to pay their jive asses come from white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives matter and have conducted themselves accordingly thus the “reminder” is a ridiculous affront

The reason BLM does not work in sports is even with 90% of the players being black, 90% of the money to pay their jive asses come from white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives matter and have conducted themselves accordingly thus the “reminder” is a ridiculous affront

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

It is very, very insulting to the white fans.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.
WLM more than BLM to the NBA

If that was true, their statement would have been an apology and the people involved in this BLM disaster, would have stepped down.

This is just a little jive talk to try to get the fans to come back, while still pandering to their asshole anti-American racist players.

He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.
BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership

So it seems to the NBA white lives matter

I'm not concerned over any losses.
It is the most overrated league of them all. Only for fans who love the sport is it good. Most teams go year after year without a chance to win the championship.

If that was true, their statement would have been an apology and the people involved in this BLM disaster, would have stepped down.

This is just a little jive talk to try to get the fans to come back, while still pandering to their asshole anti-American racist players.
They can not apologize without offending everyone including the racist players

They can not apologize without offending everyone including the racist players

Which shows that their hearts are still with the racist players and not the white fans that pay for everything.

So, (to them, not you)

1602109192261.png

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

The NBA is still backing a racist Marxist cult. The damage has been done.
Just removing the BLM branding from plain view won't change that.
Adam Silver still is a lackey for China and backer of a dangerous racially
divisive movement.

Too little. Too late.

The NBA is still backing a racist Marxist cult. The damage has been done.
Just removing the BLM branding from plain view won't change that.
Adam Silver still is a lackey for China and backer of a dangerous racially
divisive movement.

Too little. Too late.
I guess silver does not really want to move to china

Damage is already done------they will never have the fan base that they once did. The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group and now will reap what they have sown---lower attendance which means lower paychecks on the court and lower paychecks for endorsement. Way to go idiots------------

BLM is a money loser. NBA to BLM: “We are trained Capitalists”

Money talks and bullshit (failures) walks.

I'm not concerned over any losses.
The NBA is.....................................

Because white fans matter

White people like basketball too. While Blacks and liberals complain about Baseball and Hockey “not reaching out to Black fans”, you are about to see the NBA reach out to the whites. Ha Ha! Not a competition, just an analysis.

BLM is a money loser. NBA to BLM: “We are trained Capitalists”

Money talks and bullshit (failures) walks.
Yes. The spectacle of Big Time capitalists bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist
master, and loosing their shirts over it, reminds me of the one truism of Karl Marx I really like, that
Communists would sell the rope to Capitalists with which they would hang themselves.

Forum List

Back