The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

in which case you not agreeing with his policies, is irrelevant.

It’s not about disagreeing with Obama’s policies and favoring Trump’s. It’s the exaggeration of trumps results as spectacular versus diminishing Obama’s results as a failure. When in fact Obama’s results over a comparable period were better than Trump’s.

Obama is black. Trump is white. What other conclusion is there to draw? Trumps exaggerations and lies on job creation for that reason are racist just like his attack on Obama’s country of birth.

YOu have an insanely closed mind.

This is reality.

Obama has a better jobs creation record for 2014 2015 and 2016 than Trump does for 2017 2018 and 2019.

Can you say “yes that is true“ or is your mind closed to reality?

Trump DID do a good job until the covid pandemic struck!
Beyond that I haven't made a comment and I usually do not when it comes to economic issues
which often can be endless rabbit holes to chase down.

All you need to say as being part of this conversation is that Obama did a better job than Trump when comparing Obama’s final three years to Trump’s first three years.

Why is that so hard for you to say?

in which case you not agreeing with his policies, is irrelevant.

It’s not about disagreeing with Obama’s policies and favoring Trump’s. It’s the exaggeration of trumps results as spectacular versus diminishing Obama’s results as a failure. When in fact Obama’s results over a comparable period were better than Trump’s.

Obama is black. Trump is white. What other conclusion is there to draw? Trumps exaggerations and lies on job creation for that reason are racist just like his attack on Obama’s country of birth.

There are plenty of other conclusions to be drawn. But YOU are stuck on wacism.

YOU can't imagine any other reasons. But that is a result of YOUR lack of ability to understand or empathize with others who are different than you.

I have mentioned the difference in where in the economic cycle Obama and Trump took over.

Did you even see that, or did you brain edit it out of your perceptions to protect itself?

What do you think of all the liberals that said the same thing, are they racist too?

Liar. Liberals never said what Trump said. Why are you lying about this?

They said it all the time for the entire period of the campaign. Trump could not win because Hispanics hated him.

Why do you slam Trump for supposedly being wacist, while giving your buddies a pass?

MMMMM????

Come on, Not, time to man up and admit that you are being hypocritical, and either admit Trump was right, OR admit that your lib buddies are just as bad, if not worse.

YOu have an insanely closed mind.

This is reality.

Obama has a better jobs creation record for 2014 2015 and 2016 than Trump does for 2017 2018 and 2019.

Can you say “yes that is true“ or is your mind closed to reality?

Don't know, don't care. It is comparing apples to oranges.

My desire was a change in the labor market, consistently reducing supply while increasing demand, so that underlying trend of wages would return to what they were doing in the 70s.

You don’t mind comparing apples to oranges when Trump is bragging about how great of an economy he built and how bad it was under Obama.

That’s because you cannot be concerned with the facts when it has to be that the white president’s results have to be better than the black president’s results to maintain white superiority.

just say Obama had a better jobs creation record during his last three years than Trump did during his first three years. Why is it so difficult for you?

You don’t mind comparing apples to oranges when Trump is bragging about how great of an economy he built and how bad it was under Obama.

That’s because you cannot be concerned with the facts when it has to be that the white president’s results have to be better than the black president’s results to maintain white superiority.

just say Obama had a better jobs creation record during his last three years than Trump did during his first three years. Why is it so difficult for you?

Except I've made the same argument against Bill Clinton. So, you are just being a wace baiting asshole.

Dude. I'm a partisan ideologue. You start whining about wacism to me, you are being a fool.

Knock that shit off.

Except I've made the same argument against Bill Clinton

so you’re saying Trump has a better jobs creation record then Bill Clinton?

Do you think proving that you are an idiot somehow proves that you are not a racist? The two go hand-in-hand.

I have mentioned the difference in where in the economic cycle Obama and Trump took over.

Compare the results. Trumps results, no matter what the conditions, do not justify a claim that his economy was the greatest ever when Obama’s results were better on a year to year comparison.

Except I've made the same argument against Bill Clinton

so you’re saying Trump has a better jobs creation record then Bill Clinton?

Do you think proving that you are an idiot somehow proves that you are not a racist? The two go hand-in-hand.

You said the only reason to use my argument was wacism because Obama black, but I used the same argument against white bill clinton.

Thus, you lose.

That you pretend to be too stupid to understand that, you wace baiting loser, if you being dishonest on top of being a loser.

but I used the same argument against white bill clinton

Trump did not claim Bill Clinton was a failure on jobs creation. He had no reason to. But how could you use the same argument that you’re using now?

Trump is lying when he says his job creation record is the greatest ever and you agree with it. You accept the lie as truth.

Trump is lying when he says Obama’s job creation record was a miserable failure and you’re OK with it.

Why do you accept trumps lies as truth?

Last edited:

Compare the results. Trumps results, no matter what the conditions, do not justify a claim that his economy was the greatest ever when Obama’s results were better on a year to year comparison.

I have not claimed that his economy was the greatest ever.

I was greatly encouraged by the way that lower end wages were rising DISPORPORTIONATELY, which supported the concept of reducing supply as a way to increase wages.

You seem greatly encouraged by having an excuse to call me wacist. Standard lib need to marginalize people who dare to speak out against the Conventional Wisdom.

My point still stands, btw.

Telling someone something that they would have to be an ignorant fool to NOT know, is an insult to them.

Such as saying, Black Lives Matter.

but I used the same argument against white bill clinton

Trump did not claim Bill Clinton was a failure on jobs creation. He had no reason to. But how could you use the same argument that you’re using now?

Trump is lying when he says his job creation record is the greatest ever and you agree with it. You accept the lie as truth.

Trump is lying when he says Obama’s job creation record was a miserable failure and you’re OK with it.

Why do you accept trumps lies as truth?

In comparisons of President Track records, I did not give credit to Bill Clinton because, imo, his good numbers were a result of just lucky timing in catching an economic upswing that started even before his election.

This is the same argument I used against Obama, (slight variations due to different years) that you said could only be explained by wacism.

THus, since I also used the same argument "against" white Bill Clinton, your claim is proven false.

This is where, if you were an honest person you would admit you were wrong and apologize for calling me wacist, and agree that you were an asshole to do it.

Forum List

Back