The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

... I just have to get the Talking Points first

There is always a conspiracy theory lurking in every TrumpQ loyalists mind.

Just gonna get some more sleep and wake up to do some underfloor heating and tile work on one of the two capitalist pig homes my wife and I own outright and don’t share with the trodden masses.

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives

Too late. I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.
The NBA is as useless as BLM... The world would be better off without either one. They are the definition of non- essential

He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.
BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership

So it seems to the NBA white lives matter
You mean MONEY MATTERS

White people have interests and the right to discuss them in public

Not saying they don’t. When certain self-interests are intertwined with self-delusion and the self-deluded lose an election as they did in 2020 because BVM ...Black Votes MATTERED I am amused.

When the Trump/self-deluded like the Qanon Shaman storm Capitol Hill in a riot to support Trump’s agenda to throw out black votes in Detroit Philadelphia Atlanta etc among other unconstitutional and anti-Democratic moves I am pissed.

You should be pissed about that too but you just embraced Q-Shaman a few posts back for being a patriot.

He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.
You got the gist. You argue just to argue. Find a hobby.

in case you all missed it there were these two key factors absolutelyunrelated to BLM that lowered the NBA ratings last year:

The NBA Playoffs was originally scheduled to run from April 18 to as late as June 21. Due to the league’s four-month suspension of play that began March 11, the postseason instead ran from August 17 to October 11 — overlapping with NFL season for the majority of that time.

In addition to airing at a different time of year, the playoffs included a number of rare weekday afternoon starts.
ET, compared to none last year. Of those, 13 began prior to 6 PM. Before this season, no weekday playoff game had begun prior to six since 1991.​

Find a hobby.

I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.

They've already poisoned the well.

It's too late

if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.

Pants up, don't loot.

Go woke, go broke.

LOL, looks like they are now kneeling to the good old fashioned dollar.

How about Defund Professional Sports?

white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

It is very, very insulting to the white fans.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.

The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group

BLM is a money loser.

bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist master,

The NBA fucked itself royally

Guess what? Trump was wrong factually and politically when said in fat white assed now dead Rush Limbaugh’s nasty show ;

"The NBA has become so political that nobody cares about it anymore,"

James is "a great basketball player," "People don’t wanna see a guy that way. They don’t want to see that. We have enough difficulty during the week, you don’t wanna sit down watching a basketball game and then watch somebody that hates your guts, OK. He’s a hater.”

"LeBron has been a spokesman, I don't know I've never met him, all I know is when he endorsed Hillary’... "LeBron is a spokesman for the Democratic party. A very nasty spokesman."

Last edited:
in case you all missed it there were these two key factors absolutelyunrelated to BLM that lowered the NBA ratings last year:

The NBA Playoffs was originally scheduled to run from April 18 to as late as June 21. Due to the league’s four-month suspension of play that began March 11, the postseason instead ran from August 17 to October 11 — overlapping with NFL season for the majority of that time.

In addition to airing at a different time of year, the playoffs included a number of rare weekday afternoon starts.
ET, compared to none last year. Of those, 13 began prior to 6 PM. Before this season, no weekday playoff game had begun prior to six since 1991.​

Find a hobby.

I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.

They've already poisoned the well.

It's too late

if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.

Pants up, don't loot.

Go woke, go broke.

LOL, looks like they are now kneeling to the good old fashioned dollar.

How about Defund Professional Sports?

white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

It is very, very insulting to the white fans.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.

The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group

BLM is a money loser.

bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist master,

The NBA fucked itself royally

Guess what? Trump was wrong factually and politically when said in fat white assed now dead Rush Limbaugh’s nasty show ;

"The NBA has become so political that nobody cares about it anymore,"

James is "a great basketball player," "People don’t wanna see a guy that way. They don’t want to see that. We have enough difficulty during the week, you don’t wanna sit down watching a basketball game and then watch somebody that hates your guts, OK. He’s a hater.”

"LeBron has been a spokesman, I don't know I've never met him, all I know is when he endorsed Hillary’... "LeBron is a spokesman for the Democratic party. A very nasty spokesman."
LeBron is an antisemite. Why do you worship him?

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives

Too late. I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.

You didn't support the NBA anyway and neither did the OP.

he government sees all. So you're still a babbling idiot.
Are you in the government? If not you are a liar. And if you are in the government - you are a liar because the government cannot see me right now or ever.

Guess how many fingers I'm holding up.

White people have interests and the right to discuss them in public

Not saying they don’t. When certain self-interests are intertwined with self-delusion and the self-deluded lose an election as they did in 2020 because BVM ...Black Votes MATTERED I am amused.

When the Trump/self-deluded like the Qanon Shaman storm Capitol Hill in a riot to support Trump’s agenda to throw out black votes in Detroit Philadelphia Atlanta etc among other unconstitutional and anti-Democratic moves I am pissed.

You should be pissed about that too but you just embraced Q-Shaman a few posts back for being a patriot.

Name the biggest interest that you respect white people using politics to advance. Bonus points if it is against blacks interests.

Forum List

Back