The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

in case you all missed it there were these two key factors absolutelyunrelated to BLM that lowered the NBA ratings last year:

The NBA Playoffs was originally scheduled to run from April 18 to as late as June 21. Due to the league’s four-month suspension of play that began March 11, the postseason instead ran from August 17 to October 11 — overlapping with NFL season for the majority of that time.

In addition to airing at a different time of year, the playoffs included a number of rare weekday afternoon starts.
ET, compared to none last year. Of those, 13 began prior to 6 PM. Before this season, no weekday playoff game had begun prior to six since 1991.​

Find a hobby.

I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.

BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership

They've already poisoned the well.

It's too late

if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.

Pants up, don't loot.

Go woke, go broke.

LOL, looks like they are now kneeling to the good old fashioned dollar.

How about Defund Professional Sports?

white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

It is very, very insulting to the white fans.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.

The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group

BLM is a money loser.

bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist master,

The NBA fucked itself royally

Guess what? Trump was wrong factually and politically when said in fat white assed now dead Rush Limbaugh’s nasty show ;

"The NBA has become so political that nobody cares about it anymore,"

James is "a great basketball player," "People don’t wanna see a guy that way. They don’t want to see that. We have enough difficulty during the week, you don’t wanna sit down watching a basketball game and then watch somebody that hates your guts, OK. He’s a hater.”

"LeBron has been a spokesman, I don't know I've never met him, all I know is when he endorsed Hillary’... "LeBron is a spokesman for the Democratic party. A very nasty spokesman."

You have a sport that is constantly and viciously insulting the majority of it's fans.

That is not likely to work out well for them.

in case you all missed it there were these two key factors absolutelyunrelated to BLM that lowered the NBA ratings last year:

The NBA Playoffs was originally scheduled to run from April 18 to as late as June 21. Due to the league’s four-month suspension of play that began March 11, the postseason instead ran from August 17 to October 11 — overlapping with NFL season for the majority of that time.

In addition to airing at a different time of year, the playoffs included a number of rare weekday afternoon starts.
ET, compared to none last year. Of those, 13 began prior to 6 PM. Before this season, no weekday playoff game had begun prior to six since 1991.​

Find a hobby.

I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.

BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership

They've already poisoned the well.

It's too late

if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.

Pants up, don't loot.

Go woke, go broke.

How about Defund Professional Sports?

white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives

Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.

It is very, very insulting to the white fans.

Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.

The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group

BLM is a money loser.

bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist master,

The NBA fucked itself royally

Guess what? Trump was wrong factually and politically when said in fat white assed now dead Rush Limbaugh’s nasty show ;

"The NBA has become so political that nobody cares about it anymore,"

James is "a great basketball player," "People don’t wanna see a guy that way. They don’t want to see that. We have enough difficulty during the week, you don’t wanna sit down watching a basketball game and then watch somebody that hates your guts, OK. He’s a hater.”

"LeBron has been a spokesman, I don't know I've never met him, all I know is when he endorsed Hillary’... "LeBron is a spokesman for the Democratic party. A very nasty spokesman."
There's this device called a recorder; it's built into your cable box and the recording is counted as a view...and why am I telling the obvious to a psychotic asshole?

You have a sport that is constantly and viciously insulting the majority of it's fans.

The only ones insulted apparently are racist Republicans and the old ones at that.

Ratings are down because of Covid because they had a four month suspension of the season and then the playoffs were in the summer and fall concurrent with the NFL.

And then Trump tells you that the NBA audience doesn’t want to see opposition to his Make America White again policy on the court and you suck it right up.

It’s your delusion that it’s an insult to want to stop Black people from being suffocated to death on the street by police.

Last edited:

The only ones insulted apparently are racist and Republicans and the old ones at that.

Ratings are down because of Covid because they had a four month suspension of the season and then the playoffs were in the summer and fall concurrent with the NFL.

And then Trump tells you that the NBA audience doesn’t want to see opposition to his Make America White again policy on the court and you suck it right up.

It’s your delusion that it’s an insult to want to stop Black people from being suffocated to death on the street by police.

It is insulting to tell white fans that "black lives matter" as though the white fans did not already know that.

And it is especially insulting considering that such bullshit is being used to justify and expand serious anti-white racism.

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives
As far as I'm concerned, all college and pro sports can disappear. They had a golden goose and then they wanted to shove their politics down our throats instead of perfecting their sport. I hope they all go broke--The NFL has been no more than big time wrestling for years anyway.

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives
TOO LATE!

The only ones insulted apparently are racist Republicans and the old ones at that.

NBA Ratings were down because of Covid because they had a four month suspension of the season and then the playoffs were in the summer and fall concurrent with the NFL.

It’s your snowflakyness that you are insulted by people who to want to stop minority people from being suffocated to death on the street by police.

Last edited:
He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.
Mixing sports and politics was a big mistake by liberals

Mixing sports and politics was a big mistake by liberals

Why?- Trump and his anti-BLM goons lost
the ejection. They lost because BVM. Yes Black Votes Mattered.

The real reasons NBA ratings dipped last year:

ET, compared to none last year. Of those, 13 began prior to 6 PM. Before this season, no weekday playoff game had begun prior to six since 1991.

NBA Ratings were down because of Covid because they had a four month suspension of the season and then the playoffs were in the summer and fall concurrent with the NFL.

It’s your snowflakyness that you are insulted by people who to want to stop minority people from being suffocated to death on the street by police.

1. Stating black lives matters, implies that the reader is so stupid and wacist that they need to be informed of that. They are insulting the majority of their fans.

2. I'm sure covid is a big part of it. Long term constantly expressing contempt to the fans, undermines the entire concept of team sports. The fans are supposed to identify with the teams, so as to care whether they win or lose.

3. Trump policies were not wacist. YOu are just a wace baiting retard and an asshole.

Why would anybody watch the filth that supports BLM terrorism and insurrection?

Why would anyone fly the flag of traitors and losers? It won`t bring back your slaves.

Cause it's cool.

1616073345573.png

Why would anyone fly the flag of traitors and losers? It won`t bring back your slaves.

I do it to trigger you stupid hate filled Moon Bats.

Thanks for playing.
I`m not triggered. I`m just wondering why you take pride in being a traitor and a loser. You fly the flag of slavery but I`m "hate filled"? :laughing0301:

Cause it's cool.

View attachment 469169
It may be cool in your trailer park but normal people are laughing at you...Loser.

You asked a stupid question and I gave you a real answer.

So, why did you ask teh question? What was your point in asking it? What are you going to do with the answer?

It seems nothing.

Because it was not a question. You were just insulting people, in the form of a "question".

Because you are an asshole and a bigot and a coward.

Forum List

Back