The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.

The NBA fucked itself royally

White people like basketball too. While Blacks and liberals complain about Baseball and Hockey “not reaching out to Black fans”, you are about to see the NBA reach out to the whites. Ha Ha! Not a competition, just an analysis.
Baseball tries to cozy up to blacks but for the most part, blacks don't want much of anything to do with baseball (unless they are Latin American). Baseball is THE great American game. No "reaching out" should be
necessary. Either you buy the product or you reject it.

As far as hockey there is at least one, or maybe, two blacks in the NHL. I know there are a small amount of blacks in Canada. Apparently none of them play hockey. They do turn out a few pretty good basketball players,
however.

White people like basketball too. While Blacks and liberals complain about Baseball and Hockey “not reaching out to Black fans”, you are about to see the NBA reach out to the whites. Ha Ha! Not a competition, just an analysis.
Baseball tries to cozy up to blacks but for the most part, blacks don't want much of anything to do with baseball (unless they are Latin American). Baseball is THE great American game. No "reaching out" should be
necessary. Either you buy the product or you reject it.

As far as hockey there is at least one, or maybe, two blacks in the NHL. I know there are a small amount of blacks in Canada. Apparently none of them play hockey.

Yet somehow the lack of interest is the fault of MLB and NHL.

green money matters.

don't care if they stop, they owe apologies for doing this crap.

Yet somehow the lack of interest is the fault of MLB and NHL.
As far as I know hockey is as big as ever north of the border.
Baseball is suffering from a thousand small cuts, one of them being they have bent over
for the BLM too.

Just on a personal note one of my pet peeves has been the morphing of MLB into a slow pitch beer league
softball look with the uniforms (two tone colored shirts and the rolled down pants) and the elephantine
look of so many ball players.
They aren't athletes anymore. They are fat slobs with beards, big guts and long stringy hair like refugees from a
Hell's Angels beer league (rant over).

Hahahha Hahahahahah Hahahahahah - before Trump and his White Grievance Political Scam lost the 2020 election it was great to see this super whites only on line WLMmost celebratory pre-election-jaculation after their cult master and his lead enforcement goon were saying shit like this:
Last week, Donald Trump mocked the NBA over its ratings, declaring the league has become “so political that nobody cares about it anymore.” (The NBA allowed players to feature messages for racial equality and justice on their jerseys, and the majority of players kneeled during the playing of the national anthem). In August, Trump claimed the NBA was in “big trouble” because it allowed players to take a knee and attacked the league’s players and coaches, describing them as “very nasty, very, very nasty and frankly very dumb.”​
Earlier this month, Ted Cruz tweeted that the decline in NBA’s ratings was due to the league’s “concerted effort to (1) insult their fans & (2) turn every game into a left-wing political lecture.” Cruz ended another tweet with the hashtag: “GoWokeGoBroke.” However, viewership of the 2020 NHL’s Stanley Cup Finals was 61% lower than last year, while the final round of golf’s U.S. Open was down 56%. The NBA’s ratings also help up better than horse racing’s Preakness Stakes and Kentucky Derby. “The antipathy to social causes can’t account for a drop this large.​

Too late. I'll still remember what the NBA did next year.
BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership
They've already poisoned the well.
It's too late :auiqs.jpg:
if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.
Pants up, don't loot.
Go woke, go broke.
LOL, looks like they are now kneeling to the good old fashioned dollar.
On September 4th CNN conducts a survey and discovers the riots are working against Democrats, that "Law and order" is a better message for Trump.
Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?
The reason BLM does not work in sports is even with 90% of the players being black, 90% of the money to pay their jive asses come from white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives matter and have conducted themselves accordingly thus the “reminder” is a ridiculous affront
Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.
It is very, very insulting to the white fans.
Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.
The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group and now will reap what they have sown--
BLM is a money loser. NBA to BLM: “We are trained Capitalists”
Yes. The spectacle of Big Time capitalists bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist
master,

ble News For January
msnbc highest rated shows from www.forbes.com

Feb 2, 2021 — Maddow had her highest-rated month ever, with a total audience of 4.3 million viewers. CNN was the most-watched network in prime, with an ...

Since these heady white grievance days Trump lost everything by seven million votes and then the Senate for Republicans ... and then he lost Corporate America in January when he directed a prime time highest ratings ever live tv drama featuring the worst of the worst members of his make America white again political campaign.

Let’s face it Trump losers z... Sleepy Joe won in a landslide (byTrump’s own standard) because BVM . ... Black V

I’ll take Lebron James on my political side and you can have the Qanon Shaman on yours:

61623716-9248-4E1F-AC1B-C58F1BBB9370.jpeg

Hahahha Hahahahahah Hahahahahah
laughing last

Last edited:
Hahahha Hahahahahah Hahahahahah - before Trump and his White Grievance Political Scam lost the 2020 election it was great to see this super whites only on line WLMmost celebratory pre-election-jaculation after their cult master and his lead enforcement goon were saying shit like this:
Last week, Donald Trump mocked the NBA over its ratings, declaring the league has become “so political that nobody cares about it anymore.” (The NBA allowed players to feature messages for racial equality and justice on their jerseys, and the majority of players kneeled during the playing of the national anthem). In August, Trump claimed the NBA was in “big trouble” because it allowed players to take a knee and attacked the league’s players and coaches, describing them as “very nasty, very, very nasty and frankly very dumb.”​
Earlier this month, Ted Cruz tweeted that the decline in NBA’s ratings was due to the league’s “concerted effort to (1) insult their fans & (2) turn every game into a left-wing political lecture.” Cruz ended another tweet with the hashtag: “GoWokeGoBroke.” However, viewership of the 2020 NHL’s Stanley Cup Finals was 61% lower than last year, while the final round of golf’s U.S. Open was down 56%. The NBA’s ratings also help up better than horse racing’s Preakness Stakes and Kentucky Derby. “The antipathy to social causes can’t account for a drop this large.​

Pants up, don't loot.
Go woke, go broke.
On September 4th CNN conducts a survey and discovers the riots are working against Democrats, that "Law and order" is a better message for Trump.
The reason BLM does not work in sports is even with 90% of the players being black, 90% of the money to pay their jive asses come from white people 90% of which Already Know that black lives matter and have conducted themselves accordingly thus the “reminder” is a ridiculous affront
Agreed. The statement contains the unstated premise that white Americans as a group, need to be told that.
Any white that takes that type of shit, and still celebrates the game and the players, and gives them money, is a cuck.
The NBA players showed how stupid and racist they are as a group and now will reap what they have sown--
Yes. The spectacle of Big Time capitalists bending over and grabbing their ankles to serve a Marxist
master,

ble News For January
View attachment 468751
Feb 2, 2021 — Maddow had her highest-rated month ever, with a total audience of 4.3 million viewers. CNN was the most-watched network in prime, with an ...

Since these heady white grievance days Trump lost everything by seven million votes and then the Senate for Republicans ... and then he lost Corporate America in January when he directed a prime time highest ratings ever live tv drama featuring the worst of the worst members of his make America white again political campaign.

Let’s face it Trump losers z... Sleepy Joe won in a landslide (byTrump’s own standard) because BVM . ... Black V

I’ll take Lebron James on my political side and you can have the Qanon Shaman on yours:

View attachment 468752
laughing last
You couldn’t pay me to watch the nba or espn ever again lol ewww call me when it’s looks American

Last edited:

Pants up, don't loot.
Go woke, go broke.
master,

ble News For January
View attachment 468751

View attachment 468752
laughing last

1. Yes, we lost and are unhappy about it. You can gloat if you want to. And I'll take that patriotic shaman over your drag queens any day.

2. My point, that you quoted was that America has always known that black lives matter and that thus telling us is insulting. That is still true, and I made it just yesterday, so, I'm not sure why it is in this post about an election from last year.

You couldn’t pay me to watch the nba or espn

We all have choices. I quit watching NBA Games when LeBon left Cleveland for LA. not over white grievance but because the team fell out of playoff contention when he left. And I live out of market near DC.

I don’t follow players, I follow Cleveland teams and the Buckeyes of course.

As to BLM and the NBA I admire the players activism and that dud cause me to watch a few games when LeBron was playing abd watch replays if Championship games when I could.

All the RWNJs on this thread will never learn why and how Trump lost. White grievance dues not sell anymore.

NBA ratings were down last October because more people were watching cable news in an election year during a second surge if the Plague.

Most Americans were more focused on concerns that the pussy grabber could be elected again with COVID deaths soon going half a million.

According to SportsMediaWatch, the drop in sports ratings comes amidst a widespread decline in television viewing overall, as an “average of 76.2 million viewers were watching primetime television on the first five nights of the Finals, nearly eight million fewer than during last year’s Finals.”​
While only 3.8 million Americans were tuned in to the “big three” cable news networks on the first five nights of the 2019 NBA Finals, 8.4 million viewers were watching those same three cable news channels in 2020.​
IF The old white racist Republican farts ain’t watching ‘sweaty N’s ‘ play B-ball anymore so be it
Still, over the 41 nights that basketball playoff contests were played this summer, the NBA delivered television’s highest rating among adults aged 18-49 on 30 of those 41 nights. That 18-49 demographic is extremely important to advertisers.​

The others may have been watching RACHEL.​

You couldn’t pay me to watch the nba or espn

We all have choices. I quit watching NBA Games when LeBon left Cleveland for LA. not over white grievance but because the team fell out of playoff contention when he left. And I live out of market near DC.

I don’t follow players, I follow Cleveland teams and the Buckeyes of course.

As to BLM and the NBA I admire the players activism and that dud cause me to watch a few games when LeBron was playing abd watch replays if Championship games when I could.

All the RWNJs on this thread will never learn why and how Trump lost. White grievance dues not sell anymore.

NBA ratings were down last October because more people were watching cable news in an election year during a second surge if the Plague.

Most Americans were more focused on concerns that the pussy grabber could be elected again with COVID deaths soon going half a million.

According to SportsMediaWatch, the drop in sports ratings comes amidst a widespread decline in television viewing overall, as an “average of 76.2 million viewers were watching primetime television on the first five nights of the Finals, nearly eight million fewer than during last year’s Finals.”​
While only 3.8 million Americans were tuned in to the “big three” cable news networks on the first five nights of the 2019 NBA Finals, 8.4 million viewers were watching those same three cable news channels in 2020.​
IF The old white racist Republican farts ain’t watching ‘sweaty N’s ‘ play B-ball anymore so be it
Still, over the 41 nights that basketball playoff contests were played this summer, the NBA delivered television’s highest rating among adults aged 18-49 on 30 of those 41 nights. That 18-49 demographic is extremely important to advertisers.​
The others may have been watching RACHEL.​
American culture isn’t white it’s way to act, a guide. We will never accept negative black culture pushed on us by Jewish ppl to destroy real African Americans. God bless America

. My point, that you quoted was that America has always known that black lives matter and that thus telling us is insulting.

its white grievance claptrap and I’ll explain why in the days ahead.

New term handed down from your Thought Leaders or you come up with that yourself?

White people have interests and the right to discuss them in public and to work to advance them though the political process, just like every other group.

That you can't respect that, is you not respecting the rights of your fellow Americans.

. My point, that you quoted was that America has always known that black lives matter and that thus telling us is insulting.

its white grievance claptrap and I’ll explain why in the days ahead.

New term handed down from your Thought Leaders or you come up with that yourself?

White people have interests and the right to discuss them in public and to work to advance them though the political process, just like every other group.

That you can't respect that, is you not respecting the rights of your fellow Americans.
The schools and TV must change. Propaganda has infected people as common sense has been replaced with social justice that surpassed equality long ago putting many that are inferior into to many positions and just now legalizing what has been done and calling it equity.

As soon as BLM partnered with the DNC, and essentially became one of their para-military SS regimes, it lost all credibility.

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives
Racist whites don`t watch the NBA and never have. How stupid are you anyway? Racist goobers are watching wrestling, NASCAR and pig squealing contests.

NBA players need to be making $15/hour, they're not producing anything of value the way our Progressive political leaders do.

Forum List

Back