The New and Improved what song are you listening to now thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anita Bell - Ring My Bell

Originally posted by wonderwench
Lulu - To Sir With Love

That song was #1 in the U.S. on the day I was born! :D

new zz top - Mescelero
Slaughter - Heaven It Cries
Opeth - Under The Weeping Moon
Opeth _ In My Time Of Need
Lotsa stuff by Queensryche
ZZ Top - Me So Stupid ;-)
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
Stone Sour - Bother
ZZ topp - Punkass Boyfriend
Lots of 3 Doors Down
Allen Jackson tribute to Hank Jr.- The Blues Man
Alice Cooper - The Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Sorry I could go on forever, I think I have a very nice music collection and I would be here forever naming what I havem but the bottom line is what do you like??? I don't know how to set up an exchange session, but I am sure I could figure it out. I have spent much time dloading songs I remember from the past and songs I have found from others.... Guide me and I shall be your friend

:)

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)

Originally posted by MadMax
That's it Jimmy, make me sad and cry more:eek: :D

And then I moved to GNR. I'll listen to rock one minute, then top 40, then jazz, then 50's and 60's....

I have weird taste. My favorite is 80's rock though.

Originally posted by MadMax
Sorry I could go on forever, I think I have a very nice music collection and I would be here forever naming what I have...

See if this helps:

(1) Download this file and unzip it. Open list_maker.hta in Notepad.

http://binaryprophets.com/list_maker.zip

(2) Edit the following lines to refer to the actual locations of your MP3 files and where you want the list file to be saved. Be sure to use double backslashes in the paths.

Code:
var libraryPath = "D:\\MP3";
var listFilePath = "D:\\MP3\\list_maker\\mp3_list.txt";

(3) Save the file.

(4) Double-click the icon for list_maker.hta. It will run minimized. Wait for the task bar button to disappear. What it will do is make a list of all the files in the folder specified by libraryPath and save the list to the file specified by listFilePath.

(5) Double-click the icon for mp3_list.txt in whatever folder you specified in the path in step 2. The list will open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents into the posting editor.

Originally posted by jimnyc
And then I moved to GNR. I'll listen to rock one minute, then top 40, then jazz, then 50's and 60's....

I have weird taste. My favorite is 80's rock though.

I know, when people ask me what kind of music I like, I say it depends on what kind of mood i'm in and who i'm around... I can go from headbangin metal to country, to pop to blues to about anything cept most jazz or classical. I can truly say I love music and am open to ANYTHING. Acually IMO it just depends on the song, not what category it happens to fit into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back