The New and Improved what song are you listening to now thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SinisterMotives
See if this helps:

(1) Download this file and unzip it. Open list_maker.hta in Notepad.

http://binaryprophets.com/list_maker.zip

(2) Edit the following lines to refer to the actual locations of your MP3 files and where you want the list file to be saved. Be sure to use double backslashes in the paths.

Code:
var libraryPath = "D:\\MP3";
var listFilePath = "D:\\MP3\\list_maker\\mp3_list.txt";

(3) Save the file.

(4) Double-click the icon for list_maker.hta. It will run minimized. Wait for the task bar button to disappear. What it will do is make a list of all the files in the folder specified by libraryPath and save the list to the file specified by listFilePath.

(5) Double-click the icon for mp3_list.txt in whatever folder you specified in the path in step 2. The list will open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents into the posting editor.

No prob Sinester, let's do this like tommorrow night if it's o.k. with you, I have had one too many coctails and I am having one too many more right now ...:D I hope you understand.... I will cypher this stuff tommorrow... Hehe.. I have 3 kids who bug me nonstop and 20 cats who feel the need for attention at the same time, I am an old hippie who don't know if he should hang on to the old or grab on to the new.:D I am very glad I decided to participate here and now I have found some COOL cyber friends.... I want to thank all of you for that. You don't know what that means to me at this time in my life.... But I really do mean to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.:beer:

WOW what can I say, I could probably name 2 or 3 songs on this whole thread I don't like.:) I will name many more in the future you guys will like. That is sooooo cool, peace and god bless you all!:D

U2 - Theme from Mission Impossible

Originally posted by MadMax
No prob Sinester, let's do this like tommorrow night if it's o.k. with you, I have had one too many coctails and I am having one too many more right now ...:D I hope you understand.... I will cypher this stuff tommorrow... Hehe.. I have 3 kids who bug me nonstop and 20 cats who feel the need for attention at the same time, I am an old hippie who don't know if he should hang on to the old or grab on to the new.:D I am very glad I decided to participate here and now I have found some COOL cyber friends.... I want to thank all of you for that. You don't know what that means to me at this time in my life.... But I really do mean to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.:beer:

Tomorrow is fine. I run my list maker everytime I download a new batch of songs to keep my list current.

I just got my cat back from the vet today. She had a kitten four weeks ago and has been in heat ever since, so I sent her in to be spayed so I could have my peace and quiet back. :laugh:

Anyhoo, I'm heading off to bed. See y'all tomorrow!

Low - Words

I'm really, really, really going to bed as soon as I tear myself away. By the strangest coincidence, Winamp keeps playing songs I like. :D

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
Low - Words

I'm really, really, really going to bed as soon as I tear myself away. By the strangest coincidence, Winamp keeps playing songs I like. :D
Bastards, I hate when that happens.:D

Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover

Talibomb song:D
Temple Of The Dog - Say Hello To Heaven
The Ataris - Boys Of Summer
The Judds - Grandpa
Toad The Wet Sprocket - Walk On the Ocean
Tobey Keith- Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue
Tesla- Love Song

Twisted Sister - Burn in hell

Perfect for all you level 2!!!!!!!!! and no doubt Johnney!!!!! :D

Status