The New and Improved what song are you listening to now thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Murphy and Joe Piscopo - Honeymooners Rap

Originally posted by MadMax
I don't really know how to list the songs I have on my computer, but it is quite extensive and I consider my self a conisseur of music. But not a spelling major.:eek:

What I do is stick them all in one folder and use the Add > Add directory... button at the bottom of Winamp to load them all into my playlist. Then I click Sort > Randomize order several times to thoroughly shuffle them so I don't end up listening to a billion songs in a row by the same artist.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I honestly can't think of anymore files I want, but sometimes I'll see something on someone's list and it'll remind me of something else. That why I start threads like this everywhere I go. :laugh:

O.K. I am PiEdPiPeR293 and you are welcome to browse... I have a lot of other stuff that is other directories and I will share...

What I do is stick them all in one folder and use the Add > Add directory... button at the bottom of Winamp to load them all into my playlist. Then I click Sort > Randomize order several times to thoroughly shuffle them so I don't end up listening to a billion songs in a row by the same artist.

I will do that, good idea!:)

O.K. I am PiEdPiPeR293 and you are welcome to browse... I have a lot of other stuff that is other directories and I will share...

I think I may have seen you in my queue once. My username is Bart Stutton. There's some other guy running around with that name too, but he uses funky ASCII characters in his username.

What genre do you prefer? I can suggest some songs that I like

I like just about everything. The list I posted will give you an idea.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Tori Amos - Sorta Fairytale

You need to send me that one. You and 5.10 have got my curiosity up by playing it all the time. :laugh:

You need to send me that one. You and 5.10 have got my curiosity up by playing it all the time. :laugh:

It's a fabulous song - I love Tori Amos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back