The New 'Barack Obama Foundation' Needs Help....It Can't Find Artifacts To Tell His Past Story

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's a fraud, and in time, history will expose him for what he is, just like it exposed Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pot, Castro, the list goes on. They're all cut from the same cloth and Obama is no different.

There are no artifacts, he ran out of Zig-Zags and smoked all of'em.

Here's several artifacts I can think of. Submit a copy of Larry Sinclair's book to the Obama Foundation. Submit his college admissions from Occidental College. How about Harvard Law Review articles he allegedly edited that have been kept hidden? How about an original 54 year old document from Hawaii with a raised state seal and so much more?

Shock: Barack Obama Foundation Seeks Help To Tell Obama’s Story; They Need Obama Artifacts - Birther Report

How about the sources of those bogus quotes in your sigline?

of course they can't

his whole pathetic life was manufactured by his buddy who helped write his books, the domestic terrorist: Bill Ayers.

I'd like to see the passport he travelled back and forth from indonesia on...
I'd like to know how his family could afford occidental AND harvard?...did he use his indonesian passport to pose as a "foreign exchange student" to qualify for some kind of "aid"? Who knows?

doesn't matter anymore anyway...if we don't get an american patriot in the white house this cycle, this country is finished. all republics end this way...corruption, infiltration and oppression

EDIT;
all forms of government end the same way...corruption, infiltration, oppression followed by collapse/revolution...and "corruption, infiltration, oppression" don't necessarily occur in any specific order...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back