The new Donald J Trump elementary school!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
The Robert E Lee school is getting a name change. I don't like schools named for confederate heros. But still less do I like political correctness.

Naming a school after Lee makes sense. He was a confederate general for less than 3 years. He was an educator for a lot longer, and was a very good one. His tenure at west point carried through necessary reforms, saw several construction projects. his tenure at Washington college was even more successful. Naming a school after a confederate general..no way. Naming a school after a successful educator makes sense.

After School Drops ‘Robert E. Lee’ Nickname, Voters Pick ‘Donald J. Trump’ Instead

After an Austin school district voted to rename an elementary school named for Confederate general Robert E. Lee, voters rebelled against the project by voting for figures like Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler to retain the honor instead.

Donald J. Trump Elementary received the most votes, followed by Robert E. Lee Elementary. Coming in seventh with eight votes was the Adolf Hitler School for Friendship and Tolerance. The highest rated serious suggestion was Russell Lee Elementary, named for a famous Austin photographer.

But there was ample evidence that most of the voting was facetiously mocking the political correctness of shedding Lee’s name, with 4chan and Reddit-themed suggestions dominating the process. Among the other suggestions:

• Adam Lanza’s School of Fun
  • Austin Taliban Elementary
  • Ayn Rand Elementary
  • Bee Movie
  • Bleeding Heart Liberal Elementary
  • Boaty McBoatface Elementary School
  • Flava Flave Elementary
  • Forgetting the Past Dooms You to Repeat It Elementary
  • Hypothetical Perfect Person Memorial Elementary School
  • James Earl Ray Elementary
  • Jefferson Davis Elementary
  • JOHN CENA Elementary
  • Kim Il-Sung High School
  • Politically Correct Elementary School #1
  • Schooly McSchoolerson
  • The Illuminati
  • The Elementary School Formerly Known as Robert E. Lee
Unfortunately, all that voting was for nothing. When it comes times to choose the name, the board can choose whichever name they think is best, regardless of number of votes.

I personally think naming it for Kim Il Sung would make the autsin school board happiest. I like naming it Politically Correct Elementary. It fits

The Robert E Lee school is getting a name change. I don't like schools named for confederate heros. But still less do I like political correctness.

Naming a school after Lee makes sense. He was a confederate general for less than 3 years. He was an educator for a lot longer, and was a very good one. His tenure at west point carried through necessary reforms, saw several construction projects. his tenure at Washington college was even more successful. Naming a school after a confederate general..no way. Naming a school after a successful educator makes sense.

After School Drops ‘Robert E. Lee’ Nickname, Voters Pick ‘Donald J. Trump’ Instead

After an Austin school district voted to rename an elementary school named for Confederate general Robert E. Lee, voters rebelled against the project by voting for figures like Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler to retain the honor instead.

Donald J. Trump Elementary received the most votes, followed by Robert E. Lee Elementary. Coming in seventh with eight votes was the Adolf Hitler School for Friendship and Tolerance. The highest rated serious suggestion was Russell Lee Elementary, named for a famous Austin photographer.

But there was ample evidence that most of the voting was facetiously mocking the political correctness of shedding Lee’s name, with 4chan and Reddit-themed suggestions dominating the process. Among the other suggestions:

• Adam Lanza’s School of Fun
  • Austin Taliban Elementary
  • Ayn Rand Elementary
  • Bee Movie
  • Bleeding Heart Liberal Elementary
  • Boaty McBoatface Elementary School
  • Flava Flave Elementary
  • Forgetting the Past Dooms You to Repeat It Elementary
  • Hypothetical Perfect Person Memorial Elementary School
  • James Earl Ray Elementary
  • Jefferson Davis Elementary
  • JOHN CENA Elementary
  • Kim Il-Sung High School
  • Politically Correct Elementary School #1
  • Schooly McSchoolerson
  • The Illuminati
  • The Elementary School Formerly Known as Robert E. Lee
Unfortunately, all that voting was for nothing. When it comes times to choose the name, the board can choose whichever name they think is best, regardless of number of votes.

I personally think naming it for Kim Il Sung would make the autsin school board happiest. I like naming it Politically Correct Elementary. It fits
Why do you hate America?

Forum List

Back