🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New York Times ran op-ed telling people to withhold affection from their relatives unless they protest or give money to anti-racism organizations!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Tucker called them out! and rightly so!

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

I have told my kids plenty of times, if they want to do shit that i wont like, go for it, but my Last Will and Testament, can and will be changed to reflect your ideas. The quickest way to teach kids about right and wrong, hit them in the pocket book..

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

I have told my kids plenty of times, if they want to do shit that i wont like, go for it, but my Last Will and Testament, can and will be changed to reflect your ideas. The quickest way to teach kids about right and wrong, hit them in the pocket book..

that's harsh. oh well...

But it isnt harsh to have kids telling me they wont talk to me if i dont grovel to the black masses? I dont grovel to anyone.. IF they dont visit, fine, they dont call, i can deal with that, and i can end their birthday and christmas gifts as well. They live pretty good on my sacrifices, they want to listen to some liberal creep, that is up to them...

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

History has witnessed similar calls to harm or turn family members into the State for deviation from Party ideology or religious obedience. Nothing new here. What is new is witnessing calls for this sort of thing on American soil. I've no doubt many of the little twats will oblige just as soon as they've finished smearing shit on their faces and washing terrorists' feet.

Well, if Floyd would have had a real 20 dollar bill instead of a fake, he would never had the encounter with the police.
Donate your Twenty's today and save lives.:113:

Far cheaper than donating a gold casket.

I hope I live long enough to see the struggle sessions against the media and the political leaders of today. I probably won't but I hope I do. I hope I do because quite often people were beaten to death after they confessed to the party. I really feel that is a fitting end for many of these shit bags. They are ASKING for Communism. They want it...why not bask in ALL the benefits of it?
We have 100 years of very well documented Communist regimes to learn from and we are repeating the EXACT same pattern. Like...literally the EXACT same pattern.
Every person in every country thought that if they just kept their head down and did what they were told...support...don't support...they would be spared. They weren't, they were murdered...they were sent to camps as counter revolutionaries. Everywhere it happened, no one thought it would until it did.
Oh it's gonna be a fucking blood bath.

The political left is ushering in a new era of fascism. And this is just a snippet of what they've been up to for the last few years, in addition to "cancel culture," victimization, suppression of free speech by Big Tech and college campuses, and most recently the attempt to dismantle our law enforcement agencies.

The political left is ushering in a new era of fascism. And this is just a snippet of what they've been up to for the last few years, in addition to "cancel culture," victimization, suppression of free speech by Big Tech and college campuses, and most recently the attempt to dismantle our law enforcement agencies.

That all is a losing strategy going into an election, plus them having Creepy Joe as their Nominee a man who is obviously Senile, put into this context and only 5 months away from that election this is obviously why they have decided to attempt the Neo-Communist Insurrection to overthrow not only The Trump Administration but also trash America in the attempt to literally bring America down.

If this thing goes on for say another two weeks then Zero Tolerance measures will have to be used to crush them, if not America might actually collapse into a full-on Civil War II that it might never recover from.

I hope I live long enough to see the struggle sessions against the media and the political leaders of today. I probably won't but I hope I do. I hope I do because quite often people were beaten to death after they confessed to the party. I really feel that is a fitting end for many of these shit bags. They are ASKING for Communism. They want it...why not bask in ALL the benefits of it?
We have 100 years of very well documented Communist regimes to learn from and we are repeating the EXACT same pattern. Like...literally the EXACT same pattern.
Every person in every country thought that if they just kept their head down and did what they were told...support...don't support...they would be spared. They weren't, they were murdered...they were sent to camps as counter revolutionaries. Everywhere it happened, no one thought it would until it did.

I was reading the other day strangely about The Struggle Sessions and I thought immediately of what is happening in America now, very ominous situation. Pure evil. Satanic. They MUST be stopped, ALL NORMAL Americans must put their differences to one side to stand TOGETHER to fight this pure evil. Conservatives, Right-Winger's, Liberals - Liberals and Leftists are NOT the same thing, there is ZERO Liberal about Leftists - and Independents, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians ALL must come TOGETHER to STOP the Neo-Communist filth, if not America might end up being lost and the Nightmare Scenario of Maoism will take over America. ALL Communism is EVIL, but Maoism is literally the depths of Hell itself.

History has witnessed similar calls to harm or turn family members into the State for deviation from Party ideology or religious obedience.
I think what they suggested was miserable, but it sure wasn't saying to harm or turn family members into the State! It said shun 'em. Don't call them, or invite them to the youngster's birthday party or your 4th of July bbq.
Personally, I don't think that's the way families should behave toward each other, but if they do, it should at least be their own idea. Not a political organization's!

But honestly. All that stuff you said? You guys get sillier and sillier.

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

It's an op/ed.

Who cares?

I was not about to listen to 25 minutes of Tucker Carlson. So the quoted suggestions weren't from BLM? They were an op ed from John Q. Public?

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

It's an op/ed.

Who cares?

Senator Tom Cotton's article was also an op/ed but ALL the Leftists and Social Misfit Freaks and the Black Supremacists all shit their panties about it, such pathetic Emotionally Retarded little Snowflakes that they are.

Tom Cotton's racist rant went in the garbage where it belongs.

But it was an op/ed, so in typical Leftist fashion more hypocrisy from your side. According to Leftists aka Communists a "racist rant" is now also advocating that the out of control feral mob of zoo animals are brought under control before they cause even more mindless destruction.

History has witnessed similar calls to harm or turn family members into the State for deviation from Party ideology or religious obedience.
I think what they suggested was miserable, but it sure wasn't saying to harm or turn family members into the State! It said shun 'em. Don't call them, or invite them to the youngster's birthday party or your 4th of July bbq.
Personally, I don't think that's the way families should behave toward each other, but if they do, it should at least be their own idea. Not a political organization's!

But honestly. All that stuff you said? You guys get sillier and sillier.

EZ2BNl2WoAAEJSm

It's an op/ed.

Who cares?

I was not about to listen to 25 minutes of Tucker Carlson. So the quoted suggestions weren't from BLM? They were an op ed from John Q. Public?

Aim high, fail low, hyperbole speaks best to this internet generation. Just another day in the partisan salt mines, eh?

please participate in my threads about the Alabama and Kentucky Senate races

I was reading the other day strangely about The Struggle Sessions and I thought immediately of what is happening in America now, very ominous situation. Pure evil. Satanic. They MUST be stopped, ALL NORMAL Americans must put their differences to one side to stand TOGETHER to fight this pure evil. Conservatives, Right-Winger's, Liberals - Liberals and Leftists are NOT the same thing, there is ZERO Liberal about Leftists - and Independents, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians ALL must come TOGETHER to STOP the Neo-Communist filth, if not America might end up being lost and the Nightmare Scenario of Maoism will take over America. ALL Communism is EVIL, but Maoism is literally the depths of Hell itself.

This has been in the making for many years. No other races are going to step up for whites because they have been conditioned by everyone that whites are inherent evil. Being racist, bad, evil is simply a part of being white. No one will care, no one will do anything. INCLUDING whites in power positions.
It won't matter though, the Communists will eventually arrive at their door.

I've come to the conclusion the anti-American radicals will succeed eventually, it's almost a certainty. The only hope is that China fails and the West de-couples from them. I say that with a straight face and with a great amount of sadness as much as I have confidence in America and in the strongest standing up for liberty. Whether it happens in a year or 50, it will almost certainly happen.

I know first hand how intoxicating power and wealth motivates people, and I'm talking about from ALL sides. The covert law enforcement (and those looking to be recruited) AND activists who only care about your rights if it can fill their pockets. I've come to the conclusion that self interest is what the vast majority of humans care about, if you stand for a principle, you stand alone. For most of my life I was naive in the belief of ideals and that people were generally "good" and principled. I was drastically wrong.

I've experienced it first hand, by the most cowardly. I know how easy it's been for Canadian citizens to be weak and abandon the most basic of premises. It's now happening to America, and it coming from all sides. That's the problem with the "us vs them", it eventually boomerangs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back