The next president (again) DJT....set to speak @ CPAC 3/4/23

DAMN!! "I alone can fix it!!"....he's talking about ending homelessness...and he didn't give a shit about ANY of it for four years. :)

There he goes....he's going to repeal EVERY Biden law that promotes sexual and chemical castration...:auiqs.jpg:
This is turning out better than I thought it would. He's got the energy back!!

Donald is killing it nonstop.
I'm glad you see it that way. I truly am.

Wait until the fact checks come out so you can be pissed and in denial....ALL OVER AGAIN.

You'll call the fact checkers Fake News when they present actual facts.
It will be glorious.

Obviously. Imagine my surprise to see the people spamming up the Trump NewsMax thread to be mostly TDS victims…what a shocker.

Worthless left-wing bots. The most terrifying thing in their lives right now, is the thought of Trump returning to the White House.

You aren't wrong.

but. one has to be in charge to do things.

He is talking about - some of those things.

Like Dubya before him, HE WAS IN CHARGE and let it happen

"Presidents come and go, but the policy does not change. Do you know why? Because the power of the bureaucracy is very strong. The person gets elected, he comes with some ideas, and then people come to him with briefcases, well dressed and in dark suits, like mine, but not with a red tie, but with black or dark blue, and they begin to explain what he should do - and everything changes at once. This happens from one administration to the next." -- Putin, who apparently understand American better than most Americans and 100% of all Republicans

Trump supporters are who they are. They'll support him no matter what. But there is % of right leaners who want to see someone other than Trump...and they know they're screwed. They are hoping against hope that Ron DeSantis throws his hat into the ring. Because right now, that's their only hope that they might be able to take back the White House in 2024. :)
Their prospects are better than the lefties…who have no one.

And that's a wrap. Look at all the simpering fawns. :)
Yep. He's gonna cleave the Republican party in two.

Right now, he's the nominee in 2024. I wonder if DeSantis will even bother running.

Their prospects stare better than the lefties…who have no one.
Biden, Newsome, Harris, Mayor Pete...they all take Trump. Republicans are going to give the House back to Democrats. The Senate?...will probably flip to Republican. Not a great map for Democrats in 2024.
DeSantis?....remains to be seen.

I'm glad you see it that way. I truly am.

Wait until the fact checks come out so you can be pissed and in denial....ALL OVER AGAIN.

You'll call the fact checkers Fake News when they present actual facts.
It will be glorious.
He could have just said the one sentence he repeated a couple times - " we're going to crush the Deep State and make America great again"....
And the rest of the time just did the Alex Lifeson blah blah blah speech and I would have been happy.

Forum List

Back