The next president (again) DJT....set to speak @ CPAC 3/4/23

Apparently you and Jack are more enamored with him than Trump supporters are.

You are both here blathering about him.

I am speaking of his worshipers, not him.

Do try and keep up for a change

I'm sure that you won't do anything, but -
But if I were to wake up tomorrow and somehow find myself to be as stupid as you are - I couldn't live another day.
Well..then you win the solid gold kewpie dolls...cause you dumb! :)

Never been energy independent...at least not in the last few decades anyway.

Meh..he's starting to ramble into topics that are losing the energy of the crowd. Looking at the faces as the camera pans out. Some are laughing, some are cheering, a LOT of "stricken" faces.
They know they're screwed! :)

HUNDREDS OF MILES OF WALL!!!!---dammit, he waits till the end. C'mon..MEXICO!!

They don't think that they can steal another election as easily as they did that last one.
Obviously. Imagine my surprise to see the people spamming up the Trump NewsMax thread to be mostly TDS victims…what a shocker.

Obviously. Imagine my surprise to see the people spamming up the Trump NewsMax thread to be mostly TDS victims…what a shocker.
Trump supporters are who they are. They'll support him no matter what. But there is % of right leaners who want to see someone other than Trump...and they know they're screwed. They are hoping against hope that Ron DeSantis throws his hat into the ring. Because right now, that's their only hope that they might be able to take back the White House in 2024. :)

Can anyone define energy independence?
To me energy independence means we control the acquisition, production, and distribution of every energy source within the borders of our 50 states with no outside countries or influences involved.
For example, no hydro-electric power purchased coming from Canada.

To me energy independence means we control the acquisition, production, and distribution of every energy source within the borders of our 50 states with no outside countries or influences involved.
For example, no hydro-electric power purchased coming from Canada.

We have real definitions for words
Not what Jackie thinks.

Forum List

Back