The next president (again) DJT....set to speak @ CPAC 3/4/23

Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump will NEVER share a ticket. Won't happen. Neither man's ego will allow him to be second fiddle.
But you're right, it will be a landslide.

Democrats win. And take the House back.
The Senate??..that'll have to wait until 2026.
Bush Cheney

The way this speech is going President Trump should be elected by unanimous consent.
Unanimous consent???? Sure. He'll lose by at least 10% points this time! :auiqs.jpg:

I will admit. This speech is entertaining. How many times can one man repeat the same list of talking points and grievances before the sheep catch on to it?
Answer...a lot. :)

Unanimous consent???? Sure. He'll lose by at least 10% points this time! :auiqs.jpg:

I will admit. This speech is entertaining. How many times can one man repeat the same list of talking points and grievances before the sheep catch on to it?
Answer...a lot. :)

Describe what you mean by catch on?

Getting funnier and sharper as he gets older,
If you say retelling the same story over and over is funny,
then you think mental illness is hilarious.

The dude would be labeled different, but NO, we like old people telling the
same stories ad nauseam.

I refuse to listen until someone talks about:
  • how he/she or any Republican can possibly win since the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa dream team have perfected the art of adding in tens of millions of votes nationwide
  • fundamentally transform our "educational system" and
  • dismantle our Orwellian Intel agencies
I don't give a fuck about Ukraine, gas prices, even the southern border is just bread and circuses at this point

If you say retelling the same story over and over is funny,
then you think mental illness is hilarious.

The dude would be labeled different, but NO, we like old people telling the
same stories ad nauseam.

We like the truth
We appreciate the truth

You are in a very destructive Cult.

Describe what you mean by catch on?
Before the mass of people fawning over him at CPAC understand that this man is FULL..OF..SHIT!! :auiqs.jpg:
The same story over and over. The whining. The grievance. The man is a fucking MORON!

And the willing sheeple open their wallets and send him their cash.

It warms the very depths of my soul!

I refuse to listen until someone talks about:
  • how he/she or any Republican can possibly win since the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa dream team have perfected the art of adding in tens of millions of votes nationwide
  • fundamentally transform our "educational system" and
  • dismantle our Orwellian Intel agencies
I don't give a fuck about Ukraine, gas prices, even the southern border is just bread and circuses at this point

You aren't wrong.

but. one has to be in charge to do things.

He is talking about - some of those things.

Forum List

Back