The next president (again) DJT....set to speak @ CPAC 3/4/23

Biden, Newsome, Harris, Mayor Pete...they all take Trump. Republicans are going to give the House back to Democrats. The Senate?...will probably flip to Republican. Not a great map for Democrats in 2024.
DeSantis?....remains to be seen.
None of the 4 you listed have a chance.

And they all beat your savior. Three of them do so handily. Harris??..might be the only close call.
The only people voting for Newsome will be left wing loons. Pete is incompetent as is Harris. Indy’s will not vote for them.

The only people voting for Newsome will be left wing loons. Pete is incompetent as is Harris. Indy’s will not vote for them.
I would love to see DeSantis and Newsom in 2024. Now, that would be a fun race.
Sadly, looks like a rematch. That means Biden wins. No one wants to go back to crazy.

None of the 4 you listed have a chance.
Even Youngkin (VA) beats biden in next primary...and i will not vote for a youngkin.

RFK Jr. says he's going to run against Biden. Now if worse comes to worse...i'd rather see him in the white house than any of the four plus youngkin. If Trump is not president in 2024 then i'll know that this country is toast...for rightwingers and leftwingers...although the lefties will ride it to hell screaming like orgasmic ecstatic banshees..

In obvious contrast to Trump here we have the current occupant of our White House.

Forum List

Back