The next president should be female

The next President should be female interesting so which Republican female should that be?
Joni Ernst
Marsha Blackburn
Nikki Haley
Condoleezza Rice
Susana Martinez
Kay Granger
Shemane Nugent
TED-Shemane-Nugent-with-a-great-buck.png

Juli Annee, and no, I can't post a picture of her because the Mods would have to delete it.
She's apparently very business savvy and hot as heck.

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.
facebook_1586103238153_13772991600473.jpg

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.
So you would vote for Candace Owens.

Good to know.

AND her name should be Candace Owens, with Ivanka Trump as her VP. 2024 is looking good for Candace!

I WANT CONDI TO BE US PRES 2024!!!!

Candace too!!!

Or a dozen others who would be fantastic!!!!

Greg

The next president should burn every school you have attended.

The next president ought to be female, about 5'11", about 38 years old, be rich, with long blond hair with her first name Ivanka and do all her press briefings in a bikini.
So essentially be as useless as Trump is.

The Dimms lost. Run a better candidate. Biden isn’t it. He is flawed as hell.

"Fingers" Biden is flawed?? He's a demented walking death rattle!!!!!!

Greg

Don't even think about it. You don't have the money it takes to run for president, Princess.

Utter horseshit.

Not having a penis should be a qualification for President?

Nope, you have to win the election.

How about a black transgender woman? Would that make you Happy?

Billy has the no peener qualification covered.

The next president ought to be female, about 5'11", about 38 years old, be rich, with long blond hair with her first name Ivanka and do all her press briefings in a bikini.
So essentially be as useless as Trump is.
Yet Trump kick you butt daily. Lol

More liberal affirmative action. There isn't a single female in America qualified to be president.

How long did it take you to get to know every female in America?

If you don't know every single female in the country then you don't know jack about their qualifications.

More liberal affirmative action. There isn't a single female in America qualified to be president.
How long did it take you to get to know every female in America?
If you don't know every single female in the country then you don't know jack about their qualifications.
We've got Pocahontas who promises everything will be free.
We've got Nikki Haley who seriously botched the flag issue.
We've got Tulsi Gabbard who brilliantly pissed off her own Democrat voters.
We've got Kamala Harris and Amy Klobachar who got blown out of every Dem primary.
We've got AOC and Stacey Abrams who are unelectable on a nationwide ballot.
I like Sarah Palin but SNL made her unelectable.

How long have you been a TDS afflicted moron?

View attachment 322778
If she was fat, you all wouldn’t give a shit about her. A conservative female must be hot to be considered. You would otherwise be quietly ignoring her.

If she was fat, you all wouldn’t give a shit about her. A conservative female must be hot to be considered. You would otherwise be quietly ignoring her.
If they're in politics we'd prefer they be hot. It's news broadcasters who need not apply for the job if they're not eye candy.

How long have you been a TDS afflicted moron?
For little mentally challenged Billy, that's probably been since the day President Trump announced he was running for president in 2015. Our biased media has been losing its collective mind since that day. So dumb dumb Billy most likely started losing HIS that same day. Very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

Forum List

Back