The next president should be female

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.
I have a dream...that a President be elect based on their abilities...not the content of their underwear.

You know Democrats would never do that. They use the same criteria to elect a President as they did their favorite American Idol: how they dress, how they speak, how good looking they are...... When it's not any of those things, it's their race or gender. Ability to do the job is the last thing on their minds.

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.

Why? Are you wanting to be President?

With so many of the leftists here, I find myself asking is it real or is it Memorex?

Are they really as stupid as they present themselves, or are they really just a troll pretending to be a stupid leftist in order to make the left look stupid?

That's crossed my mind more than once.

I've been dealing with leftists for 40 years. They're the same now as they were 40 years ago. Same anger. Same hate. Same stupidity.

So, feminine dude like Obama, or masculine woman like Obama. Sure sounds neat.

I wonder why men have held power since birth, and congress, which has never been more feminized has never been worse?

With so many of the leftists here, I find myself asking is it real or is it Memorex?

Are they really as stupid as they present themselves, or are they really just a troll pretending to be a stupid leftist in order to make the left look stupid?

That's crossed my mind more than once.

I've been dealing with leftists for 40 years. They're the same now as they were 40 years ago. Same anger. Same hate. Same stupidity.

I don't know about that. I think they got much worse.

The next president ought to be female, about 5'11", about 38 years old, be rich, with long blond hair with her first name Ivanka and do all her press briefings in a bikini.
So essentially be as useless as Trump is.
Trump is only useless to you worthless leftist traitors; and frankly, nobody gives a shit about that.

I was going to say just as long as it’s not hitlery that would be fine.lol cythia mcKinney would be the greatest potus since jfk,our last real president we had because he wads the last not a puppet for the elite and paid the deadly price for doing that

Hillary, Warren, Harris, Pelosi, AOC.....all have proven tits aren't in the top 100 requirements for a successful President.

People who think Warren or Harris are these great honest fair minded people need to read Profiles in Corruption you will find out they like most politicans male and female Democrat and Republican are not what they present themselves to be.
Yeah they would not be our next jfk.we Need cythia McKinney,anybodynthat knows her knows unlike those two clowns,she is a patriot who would not serve the interests of the bankers instead of the people as warden and Harris do

Barry was a woman, his husband Mike poled him every night.
Correction - Barry actually IS a man, a GAY man that is married to a he-she that has both a g*sh and LARGE c*ck and b*lls. I'm not SURE about the g*sh, but Big Mike certainly DOES sport a hefty set of c*ck and b*lls.....
View attachment 322772
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :clap::clap::clap:

It's not a question of whether Americans will vote for a woman.

It is a matter of WHICH woman.

75% of the population will NOT vote for a fucking commie.

Run a woman that the people want to vote for, and you're there.

Otherwise, fuck this identity politics bullshit.

It's not a question of whether Americans will vote for a woman.

It is a matter of WHICH woman.

75% of the population will NOT vote for a fucking commie.

Run a woman that the people want to vote for, and you're there.

Otherwise, fuck this identity politics bullshit.

Exactly,I’m all for a female president,just not for any of the choices that have been listed so far,anybody who is not aware of cythia McKinney and what a great patriot she was while being a congress woman,needs to do their homework,if elected,she would be the greatest president ever since our last great and last real president we had,jfk who paid the deadly price on nov 22nd 1963 for stepping on some very powerful toes in Washington,if she was elected,if they did not kill her first,she would clean up government corruption big time as well

Cynthia McKinney. :auiqs.jpg:

mckinneyx-large.jpg

Acknowledging that one half of humanity is born XX and one-half of humanity is born XY did not take much. Why the XYs have so much bigotry against the XX is the question.
We survived over 100 years without women voting, and we've gone downhill since women got the right to vote.

I mean if anything this has proven we need harsh male leadership...

We face a minor crisis and it's blown all out of proportion

I can only imagine how Hillary would have handled this shit, i'm all for female leaders in roles it makes sense. Having them decide how many people are going to die to maintain GDP growth doesn't seem like a good fit. Nor warlord.

Even morally empty trump couldn't muster up the stones to defend our economy.....How is a woman going to justify not locking down every flu season? lol

Forum List

Back