The next president should be female

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.

I do not trust liberal women. And I have good reason, not only from politics but in real life.

Exhibit A: their ability to argue here. Go argue with one of them. And by argue, I don't mean door-slamming, emotionally hysterical points, which is what they inevitably default to. I mean try to make cogent points. Rarely can they stick with it. I just had a, um, "discussion" with one about an interaction with a man in the grocery store who ended up telling me I love "Skanky" men and frankie. ????

If you like politicians, how about gov Gretchen Whitmer, Dem Darling, who's getting her hind end handed to her for her outlandish executive orders.

I know that isn’t in the cards this year, but if there’s one thing Trump has taught us is the importance for a leader to fair-minded, diplomatic, and humble. Male leaders have a tendency to avoid these traits, but we got lucky with Obama and Bernie as a candidate in that regard.

And no, I don’t want Hillary obviously. I would have preferred Warren or Harris.
You are joking, right?

just having a pussy makes someone a good leader?

Ha ha.

The next president ought to be female, about 5'11", about 38 years old, be rich, with long blond hair with her first name Ivanka and do all her press briefings in a bikini.
So essentially be as useless as Trump is.

The Dimms lost. Run a better candidate. Biden isn’t it. He is flawed as hell.
Hard to believe they found Hillary, a worse candidate than Obama! And now thery found someone even worse than Hillary!

You are joking, right?

just having a pussy makes someone a good leader?

Ha ha.
Sure, Mac! After all, they picked their last candidate only on the color of his skin! :auiqs.jpg:

and women react based on emotion and feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings. Unless we can find a Maggie Thatcher or a Golda Meier, we do not need a female as commander in chief.

View attachment 322778
If she was fat, you all wouldn’t give a shit about her. A conservative female must be hot to be considered. You would otherwise be quietly ignoring her.
Lol wtf

HER VALUES ya dumbfuck.
You probably do care about her values, but the truth of the matter is that you wouldn’t give a shit about her as a person if she wasn’t hot.
I think you are projecting. Look in the mirror buddy!

BTW Huckabees daughter is a big girl and I think shes pretty special too.

It is way over time to stop precluding half the citizens of the United States from occupying the nation's highest office based only on body type. Human beings exist as only in two basic body types. We have experienced in the presidency only one of the two body types, the male one, with varying results, and the present male one is a complete disaster, and has no qualifications to lead. The boy is a mess. Hillary Clinton has had the chops, when measured against the the boy in the Oval Office.

Yes, we must open our vision to the other body type, although I caution that she must be qualified to lead, but there is such a wonderful talent base of people out there. Bigotry against a body type should not prevail.

"Body type". Too funny.

It is way over time to stop precluding half the citizens of the United States from occupying the nation's highest office based only on body type. Human beings exist as only in two basic body types. We have experienced in the presidency only one of the two body types, the male one, with varying results, and the present male one is a complete disaster, and has no qualifications to lead. The boy is a mess. Hillary Clinton has had the chops, when measured against the the boy in the Oval Office.

Yes, we must open our vision to the other body type, although I caution that she must be qualified to lead, but there is such a wonderful talent base of people out there. Bigotry against a body type should not prevail.

"Body type". Too funny.

Is this not the reality? There are male bodies with penises, female bodies with vaginas. Have I missed some other?

With so many of the leftists here, I find myself asking is it real or is it Memorex?

Are they really as stupid as they present themselves, or are they really just trolls pretending to be stupid leftists in order to make the left look stupid?

Last edited:

/——/ Libtards spent 50 years preaching that women are equal to men in all regards, but now want a woman president because she would be different. Makes no sense.

I have a dream...that a President be elect based on their abilities...not the content of their underwear.

Forum List

Back