The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

As a white male, I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future

Errr, first of all, it is Whites, not just white males. And second of all, Why?

Whites I know are fine. There kids look promising. Why are you so bleak on our "chances of succeeding in the future"?

Just because others are now getting a chance to hold the positions once reserved for the white race is no reason to plan a pity party

RW, I've repeatedly addressed your odd obsession with upper level management positions. At this point it is coming across as a mantra you are chanting for some personal reason, not a serious position.

Whatever guilt you have over your actions when you were in a position of power, don't ask me or my daughter to pay the penance.

The white people who are now and will in the future be paying the price for your white guilt bear no responsibility for actions they had no part of.
They are not paying a price.
They have lost their voting advantages they held for so long ....that is the way democracies work

It has nothing to do with race, what has happened is that a % of whites have been indoctrinated into the cult of PC liberal horseshit.

Now that they see what that has caused, they will cancel their memberships.

As a white male, I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future

Whites I know are fine. There kids look promising. Why are you so bleak on our "chances of succeeding in the future"?

Just because others are now getting a chance to hold the positions once reserved for the white race is no reason to plan a pity party

RW, I've repeatedly addressed your odd obsession with upper level management positions. At this point it is coming across as a mantra you are chanting for some personal reason, not a serious position.

Whatever guilt you have over your actions when you were in a position of power, don't ask me or my daughter to pay the penance.

The white people who are now and will in the future be paying the price for your white guilt bear no responsibility for actions they had no part of.
They have lost their voting advantages they held for so long ....that is the way democracies work

1. Errr, first of all, it is Whites, not just white males. And second of all, Why?

Whites I know are fine. Their kids look promising. Why are you so bleak on our "chances of succeeding in the future"?

2. Yes, they are paying a price, one that your dem policies have set up to vastly increase as time goes on. "Voting Advantage"? What are you talking about? They will be Permanently Disenfranchised.

And the reasons you have cited for justifying this punishment were all done by other people, not the ones paying/to pay the price.

White males will still be allowed to vote

Its just that their vote does not have the clout it once did

Trump is just too crude and obscene to be a President. He displays his cowardice, dishonesty and childish sexual humor with pride thinking because a small minority of the public finds him entertaining he can become America's leader.

1. Errr, first of all, it is Whites, not just white males. And second of all, Why?

Whites I know are fine. Their kids look promising. Why are you so bleak on our "chances of succeeding in the future"?

2. Yes, they are paying a price, one that your dem policies have set up to vastly increase as time goes on. "Voting Advantage"? What are you talking about? They will be Permanently Disenfranchised.

And the reasons you have cited for justifying this punishment were all done by other people, not the ones paying/to pay the price.

We have gone over that RW.

IF the side that represents you and your interests never wins, and never has the chance of winning, then the voting is a meaningless game.

Permanent Disenfranchisement.

ONe Party State, and all that entails.

1. And why are you so afraid to tell me why you think "I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future"

And the reasons you have cited for justifying this punishment were all done by other people, not the ones paying/to pay the price

IF the side that represents you and your interests never wins, and never has the chance of winning, then the voting is a meaningless game.

1. And why are you so afraid to tell me why you think "I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future"

And the reasons you have cited for justifying this punishment were all done by other people, not the ones paying/to pay the price

What you call permanent disenfranchisement, I call Democracy in action

When you no longer have the political clout to enforce the rules and regulations you like..that is not disenfranchisement
Disenfranchisement is when you are told you are not allowed to vote

Sour grapes over the political process is not disenfranchisement

When you no longer have the political clout to enforce the rules and regulations you like..that is not disenfranchisement

1. why are you so afraid to tell me why you think of whites "I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future"

2. A "democracy" where the largest ethnic group is mandated by law to be discriminated against and has no legal or political or democratic avenue to address this oppression, ever? You are very generous with your terminology.

1. why are you so afraid to tell me why you think of whites "I fail to have much sympathy for the plight of the species or their chances of succeeding in the future"

2. A "democracy" where the largest ethnic group is mandated by law to be discriminated against and has no legal or political or democratic avenue to address this oppression, ever? You are very generous with your terminology.

You make me laugh with your white male pity party

Is there a third world banana republic that has a functioning democracy? No. The more immigrants and illiterate we have the more likely we will become the same kind of one party dictatorship these people are used to. Elections will become a sham. In many places they are now.

Is there a third world banana republic that has a functioning democracy? No. The more immigrants and illiterate we have the more likely we will become the same kind of one party dictatorship these people are used to. Elections will become a sham. In many places they are now.
Only citizens can vote....and their vote counts the same as yours

Isn't this a great country?

You make me laugh with your white male pity party

RW, I appreciate how seriously and honestly you have answered my questions in this thread.

Now, in your OP you stated that you doubt that you will see another REpublican President in your life time, at other times you have used the time period of 50 years.

With the caveat that the current crop of dems are so weak, that I think we could see a GOP victory this election, I have repeatedly agreed with you on this likely trend.

To sum up some points.

1. Your tone in discussing this generally seems upbeat. With good reason. You are a partisan Democrat and a liberal. Obviously a few generations (or more) of Political Dominance would make it quite easy for you libs to advance your agenda.

2. On the cause of this, you are contradicting yourself. YOu often discuss foreseeing very long periods of Democratic Dominance, but when I refer to Demographic Shift or the bloc voting of Hispanics which are driving this, you strongly disagree and try to claim that the cause are gop policies that have and can change in far shorter time frames than that.

3. When I ask you what good you see coming of this change, because your general "upbeatness" you get very evasive and start arguing about anything available in order to avoid telling me your, presumably "upbeat" view of the America that will result from this drastic change.

4. When I point out that Liberal polices today and in this scenario ever increasingly harm the interests of Whites, you have a number of responses.

a. Deny that there is any such harm.

b. Attempt to change the subject to just White Males for reasons unknown.

c. State that the harm is justified because of past injustices committed by "White Males" in the past.

d. And oddest, state that it doesn't matter because you are doubtful that "White Males" will survive or succeed.

5. When I point out that continued and increasing harm to White INterests will lead to every increasing racial strife in your scenario, you go thought the same step as in number 4, with the added step of

e that Whites will be "mature" and just take it. A statement that takes on an interesting twist when considered in light of 4d, ie your expectation that Whites will not survive.

I think that I have pushed you as far as you can go on this, at this point in time.

I feel I need a couple of days to digest what I have learned.

And I think you should too. I especially hope at some point in the future to explore 3 and 4d.

Seems like a partisan taunt but based on the 2016 election and shifting demographics it is becoming painfully obvious

2016 was make or break for Republicans. They have an eminently beatable Democrat in Hillary Clinton and it is their "turn" to be President after eight years of Obama

They had 17 candidates to choose from and ended up with the two who are most batshit crazy. Neither Trump nor Cruz is capable of winning a general election....ever

The Republican Party is fractured. They have given themselves over to the faction of the party controlled by TeaTards, racists, conspiracy theorists and anarchists. They hate the very government they want to control

Seems like a partisan taunt but based on the 2016 election and shifting demographics it is becoming painfully obvious

2016 was make or break for Republicans. They have an eminently beatable Democrat in Hillary Clinton and it is their "turn" to be President after eight years of Obama

They had 17 candidates to choose from and ended up with the two who are most batshit crazy. Neither Trump nor Cruz is capable of winning a general election....ever

The Republican Party is fractured. They have given themselves over to the faction of the party controlled by TeaTards, racists, conspiracy theorists and anarchists. They hate the very government they want to control

It is both, a partisan taunt and a likely outcome of demographic shift.

2016 was not make or break for REpublicans. NOthing that happens in 2016 will change the course of demographics drastically.

Your spin against those you oppose is nothing but you being unable to respect people who are different than you.

YOur reflexive calling of names of white people who just want to advance their interests is going to go over great as near future whites realize that their interests will never again be advanced by the national government.

I hope you enjoy the pleasant and polite civil discourse we have today.

For these are the Good Old Days.

Correll is incorrect. 2016 is one of those water shed years in politics. 1896 was for the Democrats. 1932 and 1936 were for Republicans, as was 1964. 1994 was a watershed year for Democrats. Neither side learns.

2016 was not make or break for REpublicans. NOthing that happens in 2016 will change the course of demographics drastically.

Your spin against those you oppose is nothing but you being unable to respect people who are different than you.

YOur reflexive calling of names of white people who just want to advance their interests is going to go over great as near future whites realize that their interests will never again be advanced by the national government.

I am not getting personal in this thread...only stating what is becoming obvious

I think 2016 is critical for Republicans. It was to be their year after eight years of Obama and a beatable Hillary Clinton on the horizon

Republicans (Conservatives) have been feeding off the batshit crazy part of the party for 20 years. It goes back to Gingrich. Now they are in shock because that element of the party has taken over

It didn't used to be that way, Conservatives used to be highly respected intellectuals. Guys like William F Buckley, George Will, Pat Buchannan, Bill Bennett

Now who speaks for Conservatives? Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump

I am not getting personal in this thread...only stating what is becoming obvious

I think 2016 is critical for Republicans. It was to be their year after eight years of Obama and a beatable Hillary Clinton on the horizon

Republicans (Conservatives) have been feeding off the batshit crazy part of the party for 20 years. It goes back to Gingrich. Now they are in shock because that element of the party has taken over

It didn't used to be that way, Conservatives used to be highly respected intellectuals. Guys like William F Buckley, George Will, Pat Buchannan, Bill Bennett

Now who speaks for Conservatives? Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump

I dd not accuse you of getting personal, I was talking of your name calling of groups, ie "TeaTards, racists, conspiracy theorists and anarchists".

Calling people names, who just want to have their interest represented in government policy or who have a Just Grievance against a government policy that is contrary to their interests is a great way to outrage people, both individually and in groups.

And you yourself keep referencing the demographic shift. The ABSOLUTE MOST that could happen with a Trump win would be a slight slowing of that shift. Any other republican is almost certain to do nothing about it, as they would be afraid of being called "racist".

Thus, 2016 is probably not that important.

Your point about the Right "feeding the batshit crazy part" is nonsense.

You mention Patrick Buchanan as an example of a "highly respected intellectual", yet he has been just as demonized as Trump has been.

Thus we see the furor over Trump is not about how "crazy" he is, it is normal leftist propaganda, just a little more aggressive than normal.

How do you think the majority of whites will respond when leftists call them racist for no reason and they realize that their grievances will NEVER be addressed by a hostile National Government?

Trump has made the demographic shift worse with his attacks on minorities and women.
The fact that mainstream republicans embrace him as a candidate only solidifies the shift

That is why I think 2016 will be watershed..... The year republicans went batshit crazy

Many of the far right are racists, nativists, anti-female, yes.

George Bush did well with the Hispanic vote (44%). He didn't take a majority but pulled in some legitimate support. That was because he did not use them as scapegoats and actually showed them some respect. Romney took 27%. After the beating in 2012, Republicans swore they would reach out to Hispanics
Instead, they decided to pander to the fear mongerers and block all immigration reform

The lost Hispanic votes may take a generation to win back. Lose those votes and you lose Florida, Arizona and even Texas

It will ensure the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

George Bush did well with the Hispanic vote (44%). He didn't take a majority but pulled in some legitimate support. That was because he did not use them as scapegoats and actually showed them some respect. Romney took 27%. After the beating in 2012, Republicans swore they would reach out to Hispanics
Instead, they decided to pander to the fear mongerers and block all immigration reform

The lost Hispanic votes may take a generation to win back. Lose those votes and you lose Florida, Arizona and even Texas

I have repeatedly said that if the GOP did not reach out to the Hispanic vote it would lose in 2016. Trump may not get 15% of the vote.

I have repeatedly said that if the GOP did not reach out to the Hispanic vote it would lose in 2016. Trump may not get 15% of the vote.

W Bush got 44%, McCain got 31%, Romney got 27%

That was before Republicans went specifically anti-Hispanic

Trump will struggle to break 20%, even that may be a lost cause

Forum List

Back