The next "vacancy" in Trump's inner circle........

Americans of Japanese descent didn't attack Pearl Harbor. Locking them up was never justified. That's why we apologized and paid off.
You can bet there were some Japs in Hawaii that reported our Fleet movements and sent that info to the Japanese mainland. To think otherwise would be foolish. Their allegiance was in question and we couldn't take a chance on them roaming freely.
So why lock up only west coast Japs? Why not lock up all Germans and Italians?

And why did Reagan and Congress pay off and admit we were wrong?
Well for one the Germans and Italians didn't deliver a sneak attack to our armed forces causing a massive blow to it. Plus they were our brothers of White European heritage. But nevertheless, many of them had their loyalties questioned and under surveillance.
Japanese Americans didn't attack Pearl Harbor. That's why Reagan paid off.
Some provided info that helped plan the attack, like fleet movements in and out of Pearl Harbor and battleship positions. They are just as guilty even if they weren't riding in the planes that attacked. That's Why we rounded them up and put them in camps
The people rounded up were innocent. That's why we apologized and paid up.

You can bet there were some Japs in Hawaii that reported our Fleet movements and sent that info to the Japanese mainland. To think otherwise would be foolish. Their allegiance was in question and we couldn't take a chance on them roaming freely.

Well for one the Germans and Italians didn't deliver a sneak attack to our armed forces causing a massive blow to it. Plus they were our brothers of White European heritage. But nevertheless, many of them had their loyalties questioned and under surveillance.
Some provided info that helped plan the attack, like fleet movements in and out of Pearl Harbor and battleship positions. They are just as guilty even if they weren't riding in the planes that attacked. That's Why we rounded them up and put them in camps
Not all were innocent. Many were loyal to Japan.

Obviously not. Like the Germans and Italians they were Americans First.

Still, I have no problem locking up all believers if their religion beaks the law, starting with Christians and Catholics.

Obviously not.
Obviously so! Is your sole allegiance to America and its military?

Obviously not.
I don't have a sole or soul allegiance. Only fools do.

Obviously not.
Its devoted allegiance to this country that has sustained it, especially during wartime like WW2. Those servicemen were not fools but rather American patriots.

Obviously not.
Its devoted allegiance to this country that has sustained it, especially during wartime like WW2. Those servicemen were not fools but rather American patriots.
Most people who die for a nation are fools as it's usually unnecessary. We didn't have to have fought WWII. Many here didn't want to.

Last edited:
What Trump said is true. Both sides share the blame.

That being the case, opposing opinions are ridiculous and inconsequential.

The anti-fascists are necessary to combat the fifth of Naziism and white supremacy. They were doing what was both right and necessary to ensure that Nazis understand that decent people won't tolerate their hate.
Do you appreciate our founding fathers and our constitution?

Yours. Not mine. My Constitution says that all men and women are equal under the law regardless of race or creed, and it bans hate speech.

Your constitution says nothing about white supremacy, or whites being "more equal" than others.

The world vowed "Never again!" In 1945. The anti-fascists will ensure that promise is kept even if the clown in the White House does not.
We've taken this country back. America is becoming a Nationalist nation, like it was during WW2. Our freedoms and liberties will not be hindered.
You may consider that during WWII, this nation was at war in Europe, Asia, Africa and across two oceans. That is not 'Nationalist' but internationalist.

Obviously not.
Most people who die for a nation are fools as it's usually not necessary. We didn't have to fought WWII. Many here didn't want to.
After the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor, it rallied the nation and millions signed up to fight. You're wrong on all fronts. We are not a nation of cowards.

Obviously not.
Most people who die for a nation are fools as it's usually not necessary. We didn't have to fought WWII. Many here didn't want to.
After the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor, it rallied the nation and millions signed up to fight. You're wrong on all fronts. We are not a nation of cowards.
We are a nation of fools. Most men who go to war are also fools.

We are a nation of fools. Most men who go to war are also fools.
You have an Anti-American defeatest attitude and disrespect the men who fight for and defend your freedoms. Why do you live in this country then?

The anti-fascists are necessary to combat the fifth of Naziism and white supremacy. They were doing what was both right and necessary to ensure that Nazis understand that decent people won't tolerate their hate.

Yours. Not mine. My Constitution says that all men and women are equal under the law regardless of race or creed, and it bans hate speech.

Hmm. "My Constitution ... bans hate speech". What country is that constitution from?

Your constitution says nothing about white supremacy, or whites being "more equal" than others.

The world vowed "Never again!" In 1945. The anti-fascists will ensure that promise is kept even if the clown in the White House does not.
We've taken this country back. America is becoming a Nationalist nation, like it was during WW2. Our freedoms and liberties will not be hindered.

The US wasn't a Nazi nation during WWII. You fought AGAINST the Nazis.

Hmm. "My Constitution ... bans hate speech". What country is that constitution from?

The US wasn't a Nazi nation during WWII. You fought AGAINST the Nazis.
We became a Nationalist nation from an Isolationist nation. The attack on Pearl Harbor unified us to come together to fight the Japs. Remember Pearl Harbor was the rallying cry!

images

Forum List

Back