The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

32332255_10155565201198226_7030234595895279616_n.jpg

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

View attachment 193274

Yeah, I would (from what I know now), defiantly vote for Nikki.

Every single time I've seen, or heard her speak, I've been rather impressed.

That said, I don't know her true beliefs on a ton of things, but I would clearly give her a fair shake.

View attachment 193274

That said, I don't know her true beliefs on a ton of things, but I would clearly give her a fair shake.

She is my damn idol as a politician ... no one comes close to her.

View attachment 193274

I have no idols. She may come out being completely against some of my heart beliefs. Still, I'd like to see her challenge Trump.

nope! She attacked the confederate flag, which is none of her business.

if she's nominated the vote is split. Democrats win

She is a little warmonger.

I would not vote for her.

Sorry, guys! :dunno:

Nope....she agreed to work under the worst human being on earth that in itself a very poor decision.

Juan McShame in a tutu. RINO. NO!

Need more Trump. Demwitts & RINO have destroyed America and most of the world. We are at rock-bottom. Need a fixer, a manager. Not a show horse. She wants to wipe history? Dumb too.

C- at best. Close the UN. Eliminate her job. $21T

Juan McShame in a tutu. RINO. NO!

Need more Trump. Demwitts & RINO have destroyed America and most of the world. We are at rock-bottom. Need a fixer, a manager. Not a show horse. She wants to wipe history? Dumb too.

C- at best. Close the UN. Eliminate her job. $21T

Put down the needle you fucking junkie. Go back to school.

She is a little warmonger.

I would not vote for her.

Sorry, guys! :dunno:

I forget you don't like her..

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

Always! always! itching for war! and that..............I hate.

I don't see it, when and where skye? Remember I lived through her as governor. That girl trys like hell for the people

View attachment 193274

I have no idols. She may come out being completely against some of my heart beliefs. Still, I'd like to see her challenge Trump.

Yes, she's a nice moderate republican with moderate ideas and a modest, reasonable, professional, even, sensible, political disposition . . . . like McCain, Dole, Romney, Kasich, and Graham . . . . who all LOST.

Forum List

Back