The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

Juan McShame in a tutu. RINO. NO!

Need more Trump. Demwitts & RINO have destroyed America and most of the world. We are at rock-bottom. Need a fixer, a manager. Not a show horse. She wants to wipe history? Dumb too.

C- at best. Close the UN. Eliminate her job. $21T

Put down the needle you fucking junkie. Go back to school.
Please tell us all her vast accomplishments genius. Reading a script at the UN?

If, as I expect, President Trump doesn't run again....then all the lady has to do is trot around with a feathered headdress and she's a shoo-in. America, according to today's sole Fauxahontas, is ready for a female minority president. Hillary's problem, you see, is that her skin was too white.

She is a little warmonger.

I would not vote for her.

Sorry, guys! :dunno:

I forget you don't like her..

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

Always! always! itching for war! and that..............I hate.

I don't see it, when and where skye? Remember I lived through her as governor. That girl trys like hell for the people

For one thing .....this last false flag chemical attack in Syria....remember? she was out there threatening and blaming Russia, like a madwoman!

didn't she know that it was NOT done by Russia ????? didn't she know it was yet another a false flag attack by the White Helmets? the same White Helmets that President Trump cut off all funding a few weeks ago?

Frankly....even I knew that..... everybody knew.....but not her?

Warmonger Haley.

This is why I love her as ambassador..

after-decades-of-unjustified-unopposed-israel-bashing-one-woman-is-18613236.png

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

I don't see it, when and where skye? Remember I lived through her as governor. That girl trys like hell for the people

For one thing .....this last false flag chemical attack in Syria....remember? she was out there threatening and blaming Russia, like a madwoman!

didn't she know that it was NOT done by Russia ????? didn't she know it was yet another a false flag attack by the White Helmets? the same White Helmets that President Trump cut off all funding a few weeks ago?

Warmonger Haley.

It was not a false flag it has been going on for awhile and I don't remember her blaming Russia

Warmonger Haley.

It was not a false flag it has been going on for awhile and I don't remember her blaming Russia

It WAS a false flag.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

View attachment 193274

Yeah, I would (from what I know now), defiantly vote for Nikki.

Every single time I've seen, or heard her speak, I've been rather impressed.

That said, I don't know her true beliefs on a ton of things, but I would clearly give her a fair shake.

She is my damn idol as a politician ... no one comes close to her.

I have no idols. She may come out being completely against some of my heart beliefs. Still, I'd like to see her challenge Trump.

Yes, she's a nice moderate republican with moderate ideas and a modest, reasonable, professional, even, sensible, political disposition . . . . like McCain, Dole, Romney, Kasich, and Graham . . . . who all LOST.

Maybe. I'm not sure. If she turns out to be like any of those, then yeah she should lose. Those were bad candidates.

Warmonger Haley.

It WAS a false flag.

Ok help me out here what have you read that I didn't skye?

Warmonger Haley.

It WAS a false flag.

Ok help me out here what have you read that I didn't skye?

There are so many news about this.....this is just the first I found....

Apr 10, 2018

Syrian chemical weapons attack was False Fag, FoxNews' Tucker VS. Senator Wicker

If, as I expect, President Trump doesn't run again....then all the lady has to do is trot around with a feathered headdress and she's a shoo-in. America, according to today's sole Fauxahontas, is ready for a female minority president. Hillary's problem, you see, is that her skin was too white.
Trump has already announced that he I’d running again, but he might change his mind.

Trump has already announced that he I’d running again, but he might change his mind.

What? Trump change his mind? Never!

Trump changes his mind more often than he changes wives.

It is good to keep you dopes chasing........President Trump is always a few moves ahead.

Forum List

Back