The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

She is going to become president of the United States and I feel it.

Where was she BORN???

LMFAO!!!

United States of America, bamberg South Carolina, January 20th 1972..
She grew up in her mothers store, she went to clemson university graduated in 1988?

They were in Canada a bit came back to south Carolina, she has two brothers one served in desert storm..

She became the first female govenor of south Carolina

Haley will not be president due to her actions against the confederate flag.
she doesn't understand there are things that are none of her business

Haley will not be president due to her actions against the confederate flag.
she doesn't understand there are things that are none of her business

Uhhhmmm....... the state government and what it's flying outside its state house that just voted to take the flag down ....***IS*** the governor's business.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

View attachment 193274

Yeah, I would (from what I know now), defiantly vote for Nikki.

Every single time I've seen, or heard her speak, I've been rather impressed.

That said, I don't know her true beliefs on a ton of things, but I would clearly give her a fair shake.

She is my damn idol as a politician ... no one comes close to her.

She has been a fine UN Ambassador but she was an asshole removing the Confederate flag in South Carolina.
AGAIN --- the state house voted to take it down. What would you have her do, as Governor?

What country is South Carolina in again?

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

View attachment 193274

That said, I don't know her true beliefs on a ton of things, but I would clearly give her a fair shake.

She has been a fine UN Ambassador but she was an asshole removing the Confederate flag in South Carolina.

It was the right thing to do regardless of who initiated the removal. It has no place on government property save for a museum.

View attachment 193274

It was the right thing to do regardless of who initiated the removal. It has no place on government property save for a museum.

No it was absolutely the wrong thing to do. The flag honored the brave patriots that defended their people against the filthy ass Union Army. The Confederacy is a large part of American history and erasing American history is simply the wrong thing.

She was an asshole for succumbing to all the low life trash that demanded political correctness. However, like I said, she has been a great UN Ambassador.

View attachment 193274

No it was absolutely the wrong thing to do. The flag honored the brave patriots that defended their people against the filthy ass Union Army. The Confederacy is a large part of American history and erasing American history is simply the wrong thing.

She was an asshole for succumbing to all the low life trash that demanded political correctness. However, like I said, she has been a great UN Ambassador.

Pulling a flag down from a country that ceased to exist 150 years ago is in no way "erasing" any history. It's an end to an enormous procrastination.

A flag is a fucking SYMBOL, not a "history" Dumbass. But considering what that actual history is ---- which lives in books, not flags ---- kudos to South Carolina for taking the lead in putting an end to that symbolism, considering how it took the lead in creating it. SC was the first state to talk about secession, the first state to actually do it, and the site of the beginning of hostilities in the costliest American war ever. It's only fitting that it should also have some kind of a leading role in the healing.

If you're into perpetual division --- tough shit. Go move to Korea.

Forum List

Back