The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

Juan McShame in a tutu. RINO. NO!

Need more Trump. Demwitts & RINO have destroyed America and most of the world. We are at rock-bottom. Need a fixer, a manager. Not a show horse. She wants to wipe history? Dumb too.

C- at best. Close the UN. Eliminate her job. $21T

"Wipe history"?

---- Link?

Same as last guy. Crickets.

She is a little warmonger.

I would not vote for her.

Sorry, guys! :dunno:

I forget you don't like her..

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

Always! always! itching for war! and that..............I hate.

Uh, she's from SOUTH CAROLINA, hello....

Just for the record: my tagging your post "funny" is because the post was funny, not because I'm trying to insult you.

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

Just for the record: my tagging your post "funny" is because the post was funny, not because I'm trying to insult you.

None taken. :thup:

I don't believe in this recent "funny" business.

Wonder if Skye gets what I meant though... :eusa_think:

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

Didn't you already have a Nikki Hokey for Prez thread? I'll just repeat what I put in that one -- I like Nikki Hokey. Not necessarily politically, that will always vary, but as a person. She presents herself honestly and is sharp as a tack. At least you know where you stand with her, you get the impression you can debate, and most of all you don't get the impression she's trying to bullshit her way through.

I had to do that, didn't I. Now I have NIki Hokey running in my head.

Could be worse.

Funny ..but asshole..

:)

oh...

I like people from South Carolina too! :biggrin:

Hey Skye what's up with your ripped britches You poor or something? Do we really need a go fund you campaign or something..

oh...

eh --- you don't get the reference then?

Ever heard of the Nullification Crisis? Or the Civil War? Whelp, that's South Carolina, always itching for war.

Tell ya what though, Nikki Hokey went a long way to atoning for that when she took the old flag down from the state house as a thumb in the eye to Dylann Roof.

Good or bad, it always seems to start in South Carolina.

That's why we here in the real Carolina are working on a joint project with Georgia to just saw it off and push it out to the Bermuda Triangle where it probably belongs.

We need more chain saws.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

Didn't you already have a Nikki Hokey for Prez thread? I'll just repeat what I put in that one -- I like Nikki Hokey. Not necessarily politically, that will always vary, but as a person. She presents herself honestly and is sharp as a tack. At least you know where you stand with her, you get the impression you can debate, and most of all you don't get the impression she's trying to bullshit her way through.

Could be worse.

Funny ..but asshole..

I don't believe you can use asshole as a predicate adjective actually.

oh...

Hey Skye what's up with your ripped britches You poor or something? Do we really need a go fund you campaign or something..

nah....that's this week/month/ year fashion lol haaaaa

Could be worse.

Funny ..but asshole..

I don't believe you can use asshole as a predicate adjective actually.

Shut up pogo..dont use proper grammar in my thread . :)

oh...

I like sexy women in miniskirts. But the ripped jeans are okay.

oh...

Oh I miss the demin mini skirts of the 1980s ..

Those girls were hot...

cn15035177.jpg

oh...

I like them so much....I can't wait for Monday.....I saw some jeans like that locally...not cheap lol.....but I've tried them and they are perfect fit hehe....and that's first thing I will do Monday morning... get them! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok lol back to topic now!:p

oh...

I like them so much....I can't wait for Monday.....I saw some jeans like that locally...not cheap lol.....but I've tried them and they are perfect fit hehe....and that's first thing I will do Monday morning... get them! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bored of the topic..whats really sexy if you work and Rip them yourself.

Now that's HOT...

Nope....she agreed to work under the worst human being on earth that in itself a very poor decision.
yea trump is the worst human being on the planet...take your head out of your ass issa and you might see some worse people...
Trump can be a real asshole, but sometimes it takes an asshole to deal with the other assholes, foreign and domestic.

Last edited:
oh...

Bored of the topic..whats really sexy if you work and Rip them yourself.

Now that's HOT...

IDK

the "hotness" of torn jeans

lies in the perversion itself LOL lies in the subliminal or not so subliminal rebellion...you know?

I'ts like .....who cares bro?

it is what its is!:04:

oh...

hard to believe someone pays for ripped up jeans....

oh...

hard to believe someone pays for ripped up jeans....

I did.

Nope....she agreed to work under the worst human being on earth that in itself a very poor decision.
yea trump is the worst human being on the planet...take your head out of your ass issa and you might see some worse people...
Trump can be a real asshole, but sometimes it takes an asshole to deal with the other assholes foreign and domestic.
well apparently issa lives a sheltered life if he thinks trump is the worst human on the planet......

Forum List

Back