The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

Nope....she agreed to work under the worst human being on earth that in itself a very poor decision.
yea trump is the worst human being on the planet...take your head out of your ass issa and you might see some worse people...
Trump can be a real asshole, but sometimes it takes an asshole to deal with the other assholes, foreign and domestic.
Great example to follow for kids I guess.
there are very few politicians out there that should be role models for kids....

Nope....she agreed to work under the worst human being on earth that in itself a very poor decision.
yea trump is the worst human being on the planet...take your head out of your ass issa and you might see some worse people...
Trump can be a real asshole, but sometimes it takes an asshole to deal with the other assholes foreign and domestic.
well apparently issa lives a sheltered life if he thinks trump is the worst human on the planet......
No I know the world more than you. And the. Clown is making the whole nervous. Can you think of anyone who can do that more than the orange ? Certainly not Assad.
you dont know shit about me,and as far as knowing more about the world than me?..... i knew that trump aint the worst person on the planet,while you did think that....so there goes your bullshit down right there.....and you were probably one of those who thought we were going to get into nuclear war with N.Korea....yea you know more than me....

I doubt I'd vote for her, if she ran. But I wouldn't be upset if she won, either.

She's got quite a cross to bear, but if she can get our from under it, I could see her winning in 2024 or 2028.

Leave it to a fuck tard liberal to judge by looks.
Don't you have a PRO Cosby rally to attend?
That's pretty funny coming from someone who voted for Nicky Haley's boss.

And heavily ironic since that orange boss tried to dismiss one of his contenders with "look at that face -- would anyone vote for that face?" Not to mention "Miss Piggy" not to mention his own daughter.

Ironical Pinky is ironical.

I doubt I'd vote for her, if she ran. But I wouldn't be upset if she won, either.

She's got quite a cross to bear, but if she can get our from under it, I could see her winning in 2024 or 2028.

True, but I'll be more favorably impressed if she does it in 2020.

That's not going to happen.

She could have a serious shot, post-Trump. Trying to challenge him will kill any chance of that, and she knows it.

She could have a serious shot, post-Trump. Trying to challenge him will kill any chance of that, and she knows it.
You honestly think Trump is gong to be our Republican candidate in 2020? Give a girl a little hope, Doc.

You honestly think Trump is gong to be our Republican candidate in 2020? Give a girl a little hope, Doc.

Of course he will be.

As long as the Democrats don't completely fuck themselves, he'll lose in 2020.

But he'll be the GOP nominee.

That's exactly why I would be more favorably impressed. It would show that she has some cojones. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Besides which, if she were to challenge unsuccessfully in '20 it doesn't necessarily kill her future, particularly if Rump subsequently crashes and burns even worse than he's already doing. At that point the public conclusion is more like "guess we should have gone with Haley". And considering Rump's track record thus far, crashing and burning is a distinct possibility even before 2020.

So granted it would be a gamble, but it might just pay off.

Last edited:

Of course he will be.

I wouldn't go near that limb right now. Just because the RP caved in 2016 doesn't mean it will again.

Guess I prefer to be optimistic about their fortitude, but they have to know how much damage it's doing to them. Needless to say they'll all find some way to dress it up (down), as they always do, but whether it's open to public view or not, the dynamics of that tension have to be significant. Rump has split his own party at least as much as he's divided the nation. And when a party machine is so divided among itself, it stands to gain from reuniting.

That's exactly why I would be more favorably impressed. It would show that she has some cojones. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Self-martyrdom has never impressed me.

"Self-martyrdom" is assuming a failure. I don't make that assumption.

Of course he will be.

I wouldn't go near that limb right now. Just because the RP caved in 2016 doesn't mean it will again.

Guess I prefer to be optimistic about their fortitude, but they have to know how much damage it's doing to them. Needless to say they'll all find some way to dress it up (down), as they always do, but whether it's open to public view or not, the dynamics of that tension have to be significant. Rump has split his own party at least as much as he's divided the nation. And when a party machine is so divided among itself, it stands to gain from reuniting.

There's no doubt that Trump has fractured the GOP - and it's undeniable that whatever Republican President that eventually follows Trump will have to reunite the party.

Which is why no serious candidate will try to primary Trump. You can't unite the party by putting them head to head.

If I were a GOP strategist, I'd be looking to the long game - and I'm sure that's exactly what they're doing.

"Self-martyrdom" is assuming a failure. I don't make that assumption.

I do.

For the same reason that I assume that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

And heavily ironic since that orange boss tried to dismiss one of his contenders with "look at that face -- would anyone vote for that face?" Not to mention "Miss Piggy" not to mention his own daughter.

Ironical Pinky is ironical.
Maybe it would've been more appropriate if I commented on grabbing her genitalia? Or maybe commenting on her mortality? Or better yet, commenting on her genitalia's mortality?

Republicans all seem to agree, if you're the President, it's okay to talk about women that way. But if you're not the President and you are not Republican, then, and only then, are your comments vulgar.

At least I was honest. At least I didn't lie. As the topic of this thread did at the UN.

Trump can be a real asshole, but sometimes it takes an asshole to deal with the other assholes, foreign and domestic.
Great example to follow for kids I guess.
there are very few politicians out there that should be role models for kids....
Obama , McCain, to name few.
The orange is everything we tell our kids not to be: bully, liar, narcissist, a ****....

Forum List

Back