The Nikki Haley for president thread!!!!

True, but I'll be more favorably impressed if she does it in 2020.

That's not going to happen.

She could have a serious shot, post-Trump. Trying to challenge him will kill any chance of that, and she knows it.

That's exactly why I would be more favorably impressed. It would show that she has some cojones. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Self-martyrdom has never impressed me.

"Self-martyrdom" is assuming a failure. I don't make that assumption.

I do.

For the same reason that I assume that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

The way I see the chances of a sunrise tomorrow are infinitely larger than the chances of Rump surviving into the 2020 election.

She is a little warmonger.

I would not vote for her.

Sorry, guys! :dunno:

I forget you don't like her..

Well, it's not that I don't like her, per se.....it's that she is always itching for a war!

Always! always! itching for war! and that..............I hate.

I don't see it, when and where skye? Remember I lived through her as governor. That girl trys like hell for the people

They're turning on you Bear, but as a left leaning independent I'd vote for her over any dem in the past or near future.

What he's trying to say is she is a woman and he don't vote for women, none, zilch.

True. I don't vote for women. Why not? Because Conservatism (in its true form) does not see any place for women in Politics, at any level or in any form

You mean they can't make sandwiches, do laundry, iron and keep house if a woman is president? Damn it.

What he's trying to say is she is a woman and he don't vote for women, none, zilch.

True. I don't vote for women. Why not? Because Conservatism (in its true form) does not see any place for women in Politics, at any level or in any form
Just what a liberal sock would say about conservatism (in its true form) while under the disguise of a grumpy old man.

Just what a liberal sock would say about conservatism (in its true form) while under the disguise of a grumpy old man.

There are plenty of posters here who can speak to the sincerity of my views and postings from here and other message boards in the past.

I didn't know lake Murray in South Carolina was this big. One of these days got to go down there and go fishing..

View attachment 193274

You know the Neanderthal left would rip her apart for being a woman

Evidently not. Unless you can go fetch us a quote to that effect from anyone not named "Anathema".

I hear you. It's not like I can give you examples, such as Condi Rice, Nikki Haley, Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump, Laura Bush, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingrahm, ...

Oh wait, I can give you examples ...

I doubt I'd vote for her, if she ran. But I wouldn't be upset if she won, either.

She's got quite a cross to bear, but if she can get our from under it, I could see her winning in 2024 or 2028.

She could have a serious shot, post-Trump. Trying to challenge him will kill any chance of that, and she knows it.

That's exactly why I would be more favorably impressed. It would show that she has some cojones. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Besides which, if she were to challenge unsuccessfully in '20 it doesn't necessarily kill her future, particularly if Rump subsequently crashes and burns even worse than he's already doing. At that point the public conclusion is more like "guess we should have gone with Haley". And considering Rump's track record thus far, crashing and burning is a distinct possibility even before 2020.

So granted it would be a gamble, but it might just pay off.

Trump shouldn't run again in 2020, no point in it...he already did everything he needed to do.

I doubt I'd vote for her, if she ran. But I wouldn't be upset if she won, either.

She's got quite a cross to bear, but if she can get our from under it, I could see her winning in 2024 or 2028.

Besides which, if she were to challenge unsuccessfully in '20 it doesn't necessarily kill her future, particularly if Rump subsequently crashes and burns even worse than he's already doing. At that point the public conclusion is more like "guess we should have gone with Haley". And considering Rump's track record thus far, crashing and burning is a distinct possibility even before 2020.

Trump shouldn't run again in 2020, no point in it...he already did everything he needed to do.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

We agree on that. I've been saying for three years, his goal was yet-more-orange-face-time for Numero Uno.
And since the unwashed and the media can't stop gawking at a freak show, he got it.

There's nothing left for him to do. Not even another campaign, which just wouldn't have the shock value of the first one because it's been done.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

?

Forum List

Back